AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned from chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2023
hello I'm really panicking at the moment,

I was chatting with a tipper of mine... since he is basically my best tipper. he cares about how my day was. when he is there it is safe for me to say i could genuinely earn tokens without having to do anything sexual or even get naked....

when i did this fatal mistake about telling him how my day was...

i was explaining to him about how i went to visit my neighbor and sat on a weak chair which made me fall down with it because the reason being I'm pregnant, and extra weight made it possible for the chair to break..... and explaining to him about the embarrassing part wasn't about the falling, in my neighbors presence, but in the presence of my neighbors' 6 and 12 year old sons... and how embarrassed and ashamed that incident made me feel

i didn't know i could get a ban for this

i have questions running through my mind... is this ban permanent? was it an automated ban or some kind of AI Generated ban.. can chaturbate reverse this?

my chaturbate account is sabrinaaaa1234

they say i need to contact support and maybe attach files, however

i cant find screenshots to support my claim because my account has been banned and hence the inability to retreive the screenshot messages

hello I'm really panicking at the moment,

I was chatting with a tipper of mine... since he is basically my best tipper. he cares about how my day was. when he is there it is safe for me to say i could genuinely earn tokens without having to do anything sexual or even get naked....

when i did this fatal mistake about telling him how my day was...

i was explaining to him about how i went to visit my neighbor and sat on a weak chair which made me fall down with it because the reason being I'm pregnant, and extra weight made it possible for the chair to break..... and explaining to him about the embarrassing part wasn't about the falling, in my neighbors presence, but in the presence of my neighbors' 6 and 12 year old sons... and how embarrassed and ashamed that incident made me feel

i didn't know i could get a ban for this

i have questions running through my mind... is this ban permanent? was it an automated ban or some kind of AI Generated ban.. can chaturbate reverse this?

my chaturbate account is sabrinaaaa1234

they say i need to contact support and maybe attach files, however

i cant find screenshots to support my claim because my account has been banned and hence the inability to retreive the screenshot messages
@punker barbie The main thing is emailing support & getting a ticket started.
But the main reason it seems would be, Your on an ADULT site & mentioned minors/kids. That would be the main thing that triggered the ban my guess.
Its possible after emailing them that they may remove the ban or suspension for a week.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.