AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned without notice

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2019
I went to log in tonight, and it says my account was banned. I have been streaming the same set up for six months. I've only had one warring for showing the corner of my tv. I never showed it again.
I did not receive any email or notice about the ban. I have a large amount of money in the account to be cashed out.
This is my main income and I always follow the rules, and I'd never do anything to put my account in danger!!
punker barbie please help!!
user : kbayb

Last edited:
"We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service."

I can't sleep, I've been up all night trying to figure out what I did wrong. i'm devastated right now, I love Chaturbate and its changed my whole life.
I sent a message to support but still no reply yet. I wish I could know what I did for this to happen to me and let me make it right

Upvote 0
"We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service."

I can't sleep, I've been up all night trying to figure out what I did wrong. i'm devastated right now, I love Chaturbate and its changed my whole life.
I sent a message to support but still no reply yet. I wish I could know what I did for this to happen to me and let me make it right

Support has informed me that your account is under review and that they will update you with more information once the review has been completed.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.