AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 11, 2024
Hey, just got banned as a member/user (Not a broadcaster). No clue why and surprised. I’m a dark purple user so spend money. Already sent a note to customer support. But if this takes much longer to fix I’ll probably lose interest and move on. I do have over 500 tokens unused in my account so would like a refund if that happens. Thanks.

User name is howie580077

Yes, thanks, unbanned. But not thrilled to be honest. Got a lecture instead of an apology. But at least it’s resolved and I appreciate your help.

Upvote 0
Yes, thanks, unbanned. But not thrilled to be honest. Got a lecture instead of an apology. But at least it’s resolved and I appreciate your help.
A lecture about what? What was the reason/problem? You came here for help and got it, now help us out by explaining the issue so others can learn from it too.

Upvote 0
Ok that’s fair. I was PM’ing with a model who was saying he had just shaved his chest and pits, and that he doesn’t like to also shave his pubes. I said “you’d look like a 13 year old boy” which to me meant yeah, don’t do it. I’m guessing some sort of search software flagged it? So Support said I was suspended on suspicion I was talking about a minor and, upon further review, they determined it was an ill-conceived attempt at humor and a lapse in judgement — but if it happens again I could be banned for eternity. I was a bit stunned by the note, and the whole thing really, but I’m over it. Bygones.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Ok that’s fair. I was PM’ing with a model who was saying he had just shaved his chest and pits, and that he doesn’t like to also shave his pubes. I said “you’d look like a 13 year old boy” which to me meant yeah, don’t do it. I’m guessing some sort of search software flagged it? So Support said I was suspended on suspicion I was talking about a minor and, upon further review, they determined it was an ill-conceived attempt at humor and a lapse in judgement — but if it happens again I could be banned for eternity. I was a bit stunned by the note, and the whole thing really, but I’m over it. Bygones.
Seems the lecture worked, you learned a lesson and won't do it again.

We just had a whole long thread about how never to mention any age under 18 in any context on an adult site recently. It's something people need to realize and avoid. Now you know (and next time maybe won't be so lucky to get unbanned.)

Upvote 0