AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Before I watched camgirls, I'd never have realized...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZoeMadison said:
How absolutely RETARDED we can be on cam and still be thought of as "hott" :)
Hahaha, story of my life. During a group show today I accidentally kicked my remote off my bed with my foot and when I was back in public, my mouse fell on the floor with an earsplitting noise. Someone used the expression "sexy clumsy" >_<

And I agree with almost everything that's already been said in this thread :D

ZoeMadison said:
How absolutely RETARDED we can be on cam and still be thought of as "hott" :)

Considering half the shit I've been seen doing and still be thought as one bad mamma jamma, I have no room to judge. :whistle:

Reactions: CassieRamone
Miss_Lollipop said:
Just_mark__ said:
That far too many girls think tapping/slapping their pussy is hot.

...It is hot.

LOL.

I feel I should qualify this with "ok some people might not find it hot" but I don't want to.

It's fucking hot. Period. :p

It's the female equivalent of waving a half hard willy at your wife/gf after getting out the shower

Reactions: LailaBaise
That what I consider to be some of the hottest women I've ever seen would do whatever I want for 2-6 bucks a minute.

That the majority of men that frequent camsites are beyond pathetic.

That having a butthole wide enough to fit a fist in would be considered sexy to some.

How delusional or far from reality being a camgirl can make some women.

That smoking bowls and wacking off whilst telling a total stranger what to do would be more fun then strip clubs.

That someone could have a degree in something yet know nothing about it when asked.

How unattractive feet are to my eyes.

How many people live paycheck to paycheck.

That almost every woman listens to the exact same music.

How many attractive women are fucking out of shape slobs.

How much I disliked raffles.

How lacking in originality some can be.(looking at you 420gamersquirtergirl and bigcock187)

That a font color could annoy me.

Reactions: eclipse76
  • that so many dudes want to show their cock, and think women are interested by that, or even think it's a "gift". “I show you my cock if you show me you tits”, like seriously?
  • the level of emotional distress, lack of affection and neediness that a lot of these guys are facing, and consequently, the emotional attachment they feel to any cammodel who talks to them once. Some reaching the creeper status really fast.

Reactions: SoTxBob
That so many girls actually just want to see me sit there and be boring while they're on (reading, writing, playing video games). When certain models are online, I always get a PM asking where my cam is, if it isn't on.

That some of those same girls are really big perverts and try to get me nakie when I am on cam-- while I am being boring. Without tipping... I think I feel used. :p

That some models I used to perv hardcore when I first saw them, I could care less if they're naked or doing shows, now.

That just because you're horny and have the money for a private, doesn't mean you should take certain models you might never intend to do anything with again private... lest you risk getting PMs from them when you're both online asking if you want a private. Better to wait for a model you have some rapport with.

That there are actually a lot more hot geeky or gamer girls out there than I ever imagined.

Going off of that, that one of them was way more excited to find out I bought her Mortal Kombat off her Amazon wishlist than our 25 minute private. :lol: And that we were both very upset when we couldn't play together online because she is in the UK and I am in the US. :crybaby:

EDIT: That having WhatssApp Messenger on your phone is actually handy, like when you see a model you have a rapport with/are reg in her room in another country texting on her phone and joke with her that you should send her texts... and she gives you her phone number in PM right after you say the joke. Glad I had WhatssApp. :p

I would mention something about being perved when I fall asleep with my cam on... but I been on other chat sites (actual chat sites) with webcams and know that girls tend to perv me more when I sleep than when I am awake... Maybe I look hot when I sleep. :lol: There are times that the site messes up when a model goes offline, and you can see that they had your cam on even when they're not online. Then again, some of them PM me while I'm asleep to say they watched me, too... I have odd model friends, I guess. :p

Reactions: CassieRamone
... that I am more attracted to camgirls with *personality* than with plastic Barbie-doll figures.

... that I have not been desensitized to the reality of the amazing woman I have in my life by hanging out with beautiful naked women on Ye Olde Interwebbes -- in fact, just the opposite - much to (hopefully) her benefit! ;)

... that I would actually run into a couple of members in different model rooms, and that they would "recognize" me, too... and it wouldn't be weird. :shifty:

Just_mark__ said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
Just_mark__ said:
That far too many girls think tapping/slapping their pussy is hot.

...It is hot.

LOL.

I feel I should qualify this with "ok some people might not find it hot" but I don't want to.

It's fucking hot. Period. :p

It's the female equivalent of waving a half hard willy at your wife/gf after getting out the shower

Then you have never seen me spank my pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.