AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Being a Cam Model Shows How Stupid You Are

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2014
Lets face it, nobody is as dumb as the guys that tip cam whores except the cam whores themselves. Cam whores act as if they deserve the money that their stupid followers give them. One thing cam whores are notorious for doing is yelling at and putting down guests in their chat room that haven't become members. Well, the truth is the guests are the smart ones and actually do nothing but make fun of any girl that's stupid enough to sell themselves like a whore online. Cam whores don't deserve a dime. What the fuck do they do? Take their clothes off and fuck themselves? Anybody with a half a brain can do that.

One of the latest craves of cam whores is fucking themselves in weird places (which isn't weird to a cam whore) like in their back yards, cars or a public library. Cam whores think this is clever of them because they hope that it will earn them more money for their efforts. The only thing I can see that it shows is how demented they are and how much they all belong in a psycho ward. If their stupid actions don't put fear and anxiety in their minds, the fact that at any moment someone that they know can see them on cam sure will. Being that they are willing to overlook all this to fill their need for unearned money is pathetic.

Another thing that is annoying is how fake their smiles are on cam. Do cam models really think any of us believe that they are happy being a whore? It's one of if not the lowest things a female can do on the planet. It's lower than the dirt on the ground for them to use their body like that. Their fake smiles are almost as bad as their fake orgasms, which the average guy that watches them probably isn't even aware of. Half of these cam whores are uglier than sin and all the smiling in the world couldn't hide that. The only reason why most of these popular cam models have a following is because they happened by chance to start camming when cam model sites became popular. It was just timing. It had nothing to do with their looks or intelligence.

80's Thread!

MAN i love rick astley.

LilyEvans said:
Always loved this one!

You are one of the biggest scamming cam models I have ever seen. On top of that, you are ugly as hell. I can't believe guys tip you a cent. You are so full of shit. Don't you ever get sick of your stench?

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Play this and just TRY not to smile! IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!!!! :-D
f2B3pvQ.gif

Orrrrrr!

T5X4U3U.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.