AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Being a Cam Model Shows How Stupid You Are

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:dance:

FrenchFries said:
LilyEvans said:
Always loved this one!

You are one of the biggest scamming cam models I have ever seen. On top of that, you are ugly as hell. I can't believe guys tip you a cent. You are so full of shit. Don't you ever get sick of your stench?

Watch this....and tell me what's REALLY bothering you, k?! *hugs*

Attachments

• pink_unicorn_by_crazylittlecritters-d37v0h5.jpg
    pink_unicorn_by_crazylittlecritters-d37v0h5.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 245
Meoff_69 said:
FrenchFries said:
LilyEvans said:
Always loved this one!

You are one of the biggest scamming cam models I have ever seen. On top of that, you are ugly as hell. I can't believe guys tip you a cent. You are so full of shit. Don't you ever get sick of your stench?

Watch this....and tell me what's REALLY bothering you, k?! *hugs*

It's alright, Mr Fries. I got ya back. You got the right idea about these smelly cam whores... you got the balls to say what others won't... you got the vocabulary to bring the evil that that these women do to light by calling them things like "skank"... you... yeah, you... you got the touch...

... you got the power :handgestures-salute:

A little love for Kim Carnes.

Camgirl said:
80's Metal - :headbang: My favorite 80's music....

I could put up 80's hard rock/metal all day long. But then I'd probably get reprimanded.

Status
Not open for further replies.