AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Being a Cam Model Shows How Stupid You Are

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, maybe Carlos Santana is the coolest cat ever. Has anyone in rock with the exception of AreoSmith had the sort of longevity, and consistent popularity as Santana? Prolly, (as I mentioned I'm not so much a music guy), but whoever has kudos to them - pretty impressive! WOW wonder if BB King, S.R.V. and these two ever jammed together? That would almost be frightening. (for sure very scary if it happened now, considering.)

ZZ Top were peakin' in the early-mid 80's - saw them twice in Texas, and they put on a hell of a show, without getting fancy. What I remember best tho, is all the fools who hit the deck, or almost did b/c they thought it would be cool to pimp a pair of 'cheap sunglasses' at an indoor concert! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reactions: SaffronBurke
So dam impressive, and this shows some of his extra ordinary skill. I so wish i had been able to see him in concert, but he didn't let anyone know he was checkin out. :(

camstory said:
Well, maybe Carlos Santana is the coolest cat ever. Has anyone in rock with the exception of AreoSmith had the sort of longevity, and consistent popularity as Santana? Prolly, (as I mentioned I'm not so much a music guy), but whoever has kudos to them - pretty impressive! WOW wonder if BB King, S.R.V. and these two ever jammed together? That would almost be frightening. (for sure very scary if it happened now, considering.)

Well if you are talking longevity there is the Rolling Stones, Mick looks like he's related to the Crypt Keeper by now but still

http://history1900s.about.com/od/people ... Stones.htm started back in 1962 and still performing

WELL YA KNOW SOMETHING MEAN GWEEN, THE HULKSTER IS A HUGE FAN OF THE 80'S BROTHER. IN 1987 AT THE SILVERDOME ME AND ALL MY HULKAMANIACS PICKED UP ANDRE THE GIANT AND SLAMMED HIM TO THE MAT FOR THE 1-2-3 JACK. HERES THE HULKSTERS FAVORITE 80'S JAM.

Just love what Gween has done with this thread, - her post should be most thanked ever IMhO. Never would have thought i could enjoy burned frenchfries so much. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.