AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Being a Camgirl With "Performance Issues"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Do you have problems orgasming on cam?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I've been thinking of trying stuff like that to solve my problems IRL, and I probably won't fake it but I guess it's true that many wouldn't even notice if it's done well lol

Damn I would love to have a good talk with you. I'm a mess and know all to well. How your mind and thoughts can be very hurtful. Like the real you is there and wants to be free but damn it, The closer to the door you get the non stop ifs. The I cant do that. I would gladly tell my fucked up head shot. Just message me here,

I would to be able to tell how to shut it down but don't know if could do that. I did and it wasn't easy and i'm not so to speak normal. Medication never help me. And it sucks dealing with shit like that. And It's great to open up to strangers. I would be careful with who and how much you give in shows and stuff.

Worring is a mother fucker. You can't stop it once it starts. Butting shit out of your mind is easy to once you have done it. Just keep trying. I would start by remained yourself this is everyone playground. We are having fun. So don't worry about shit. Try hard to be yourself and happy to come play with everyone. Take a moment to clear your head. Stop all thoughts. It works great. A book that teaches this very well. Is called We all are doing time by Bo Lozoff's.

Now i'm not religious person. I have my own opinion about it. So with me I focused on the technic of what he was teaching and enjoyed his thoughts on the god stuff. Finding something that works. Is all that matters. In the book is a quick thing to try and start with. Pick a word any good word love, relax, calm. I like nice ass so I would pick ass, Or if no word comes to mind. Then count.

Just sit still close your eyes and repeat your word over and over. Or count to 10 over and over. Any time a thought tries to break in just refocus on word or start back over with one. Try doing it for 5 or 10 mins. Get real relaxed an try. I was able to do it for 30mins but it took awhile. Its hard to think about nothing.

For me this is what I do and it's what I want you to do. It's easy you just have to do it. It's like a switch you turn it off. If it comes back on turn it off. No big deal just a switch. When it's off no fucks are given. I only care about what I think of myself, And i'm fine with all of. Not trying prove anything dont care what anyone thinks. I'm happy in the moment. Fuck the past. Don't give no fucks about the future,

Any bullshit that gets in your head. Is just bell going off so you remember to turn the damn switch off. No worries. Deep breath move on. Be happy do whatever the fuck you want to do on here because you. can. And don't give a fuck if people like it or not.

I would try not to pay attention. To other rooms. I guess it's hard not to. But I really think models starting out should work more on having fun with and dropping the thought that you're doing sometime or your not cute,sexy whatever. And just let go be free and It happen ant its own pace.

You'll see the less you worry about shit. the easier it comes. And soon It will be a job, And you'll do great. I look at it this us guys are running around loving this shit. We act like we are 13. And If I were you The last thing i would care about is what dicks think. There is no telling what will bring them in.

And every girl has a real orgaism every tiime. I will not hear any off this nonsense about faking it. We know only the wives and girlfriend fake it. That's why we come here. To see what the real ones look like. And test it for the fun of it. Just shake your leg a little a moan. And if he asks did you cum? Say yes. What do you want me to cum again. 8 out 10 might stay just see how in the hell he missed the first one.

And every girl has a real orgaism every tiime.

That shit right there is funny dude. You a funny man.
97.gif

Seriously, I do not understand how this post helps the OP? :) Maybe you can explain?

Damn I would love to have a good talk with you. I'm a mess and know all to well. How your mind and thoughts can be very hurtful. Like the real you is there and wants to be free but damn it, The closer to the door you get the non stop ifs. The I cant do that. I would gladly tell my fucked up head shot. Just message me here,

I would to be able to tell how to shut it down but don't know if could do that. I did and it wasn't easy and i'm not so to speak normal. Medication never help me. And it sucks dealing with shit like that. And It's great to open up to strangers. I would be careful with who and how much you give in shows and stuff.

Worring is a mother fucker. You can't stop it once it starts. Butting shit out of your mind is easy to once you have done it. Just keep trying. I would start by remained yourself this is everyone playground. We are having fun. So don't worry about shit. Try hard to be yourself and happy to come play with everyone. Take a moment to clear your head. Stop all thoughts. It works great. A book that teaches this very well. Is called We all are doing time by Bo Lozoff's.

Now i'm not religious person. I have my own opinion about it. So with me I focused on the technic of what he was teaching and enjoyed his thoughts on the god stuff. Finding something that works. Is all that matters. In the book is a quick thing to try and start with. Pick a word any good word love, relax, calm. I like nice ass so I would pick ass, Or if no word comes to mind. Then count.

Just sit still close your eyes and repeat your word over and over. Or count to 10 over and over. Any time a thought tries to break in just refocus on word or start back over with one. Try doing it for 5 or 10 mins. Get real relaxed an try. I was able to do it for 30mins but it took awhile. Its hard to think about nothing.

For me this is what I do and it's what I want you to do. It's easy you just have to do it. It's like a switch you turn it off. If it comes back on turn it off. No big deal just a switch. When it's off no fucks are given. I only care about what I think of myself, And i'm fine with all of. Not trying prove anything dont care what anyone thinks. I'm happy in the moment. Fuck the past. Don't give no fucks about the future,

Any bullshit that gets in your head. Is just bell going off so you remember to turn the damn switch off. No worries. Deep breath move on. Be happy do whatever the fuck you want to do on here because you. can. And don't give a fuck if people like it or not.

I would try not to pay attention. To other rooms. I guess it's hard not to. But I really think models starting out should work more on having fun with and dropping the thought that you're doing sometime or your not cute,sexy whatever. And just let go be free and It happen ant its own pace.

You'll see the less you worry about shit. the easier it comes. And soon It will be a job, And you'll do great. I look at it this us guys are running around loving this shit. We act like we are 13. And If I were you The last thing i would care about is what dicks think. There is no telling what will bring them in.

And every girl has a real orgaism every tiime. I will not hear any off this nonsense about faking it. We know only the wives and girlfriend fake it. That's why we come here. To see what the real ones look like. And test it for the fun of it. Just shake your leg a little a moan. And if he asks did you cum? Say yes. What do you want me to cum again. 8 out 10 might stay just see how in the hell he missed the first one.

Seriously, I do not understand how this post helps the OP? :) Maybe you can explain?[/QUOTE
I shouldnt have posted at all. Because before I made the post I checked out her profile. And I did that because she was talking about. Mental illness. So I read her profile and she was being real open about meds,depression so on. And I have Bipolar 1. And Iv had 3 sever psychotic episodes. With delsusions hallucinations all of it. They last 8 months and not trying be dramic or whatever. But it destroyed my life. The last one I should not have survied. And its so bad. like if you havent been through same thing or maybe same but not as intenss, You just cant understand what it really like to fight depression Taking pills that are just a the best thing to try. But your lucky as fuck it get good meds that fixes you. No meds helped and the meds almost killed me in 2nd episode. Zyprexa cause my white blood cells to stop and blood pressure dropped. Lucky my dad got to emercy room. ICU 7days and frist 2 days my mom told me the doctors told her they dont know for sure that im going to make it. I self med now and its not a good thing. And Ive said in other post im fucked up shouldnt be writing. But Its so fun and i went and done what my dumbass should have done before even thinking about posting on a fourm. Learn What The Fuck A Fourm Is!!! LOL I reserch the shit out of anything that gets my crackhead attion. But online fourms was not something I looked into first. And fuck me I never even thougt that you couldnt delet. Fucking wish I saw that. And also now I know first thing go to the HEY NEW PERSON READ THIS SHIT FRIST

• Hugs
Reactions: Cr33pyKi77y
And it looks like no one really does. So yeah haha my bad. But in my head I saw someone who knows some of shit I know about mental illness. Like I said meds dont help me. So I have try and remember what to do if this happens type shit. Also I didnt want to put my bad times out there. But if anyone wants to read the mental illness stuff I posted on experince project just google rag2discard site:experienceproject.com Now I know by doing this im am making it real easy for someone to do dumb shit. Im not one it will be a wast of your time. So if your thing is mess with people who do things online. And think I really care or whatever. Do what you do. Hopefully It would keep you from doing it to people who dont have my same its not going matter. And I think thats real fucked up that some one would do that to another person. Iike sometimes a person needs things to keep them happy or what ever. And It may also happen to be the thing that kills them If they have to face family or anyone who are just to nice closed minded or who knows. But if anyone wants to be cool and read that shit, its been awhile ago and I havent looked at it but u should find all three psychotic episodes and other things. Honestly that site was the best thing I had to help with the aftermath of the illness. And if you know someone that deals with mental illnes go read it. Cause no shit a lot of people dont know what to do to help or when its time to get cops to help. And knowing could save lives. Ok so fuck I was going to get on and show off new fourm posting shit. but had to reply Its got a god damn smily face in it. Im not an asshole and just not reply to a smiley face. I hope it kinda helps explain a little

• Hugs
Reactions: Cr33pyKi77y
I hit some fucking botton and it posted before spell check and breaking and so yeah it's a mess I'm going to write everything off site then paste on site. that way maybe I won't forget you only get little time to edit and delete

Status
Not open for further replies.