AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

being sexual takes away from X hobby

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Does adding sexuality to a hobby take away from it?

• yes

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • nope

Votes: 11 91.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BritneySiren

Inactive Cam Model
I was tagged in a post about cosplaying not meaning consent but the post trailed off into the woman going to cosplay themed adult sites and how that took away from cosplaying some how. Seeing as how I model for one of those sites I find it odd that someone would tag me in something like that. I also think it's strange that she never said how modeling for said site takes away from dressing up as a hobby. She mentioned something about sexualized shit when her main outfit in the post was a slave leia costume which... is already a sexy costume so I'm not sure how that makes sense at all. I dress up because I've always enjoyed dressing up. It's one of my favorite things about goth clubs, raves and conventions. I admit I suck at sewing and have never been that great of a seamstress but I think if you enjoy something and can get paid at the same time why not?

I wonder if much of this is a personal issue with self more so than an issue with model's or sites like these...

A%20Foxs%20Box_3050305305.jpg

for shit's and giggles if you wanna check out my set on said site... cosplaydeviants.com :)

Whoever said that has a stick up their butt and doesn't want to admit that they think it's hot. Pssh, forget them! They're just being silly.

Hell yea cosplay is fun! Adding sexiness to it is fun too! Provided everyone participating is an adult and consenting and all that jazz, then what's the harm in dressing up like your favorite whatever and going to town?

Related: I saw someone reblog your fox cosplay on tumblr! Get it! You totally rock it. :D

You look adorable! I haven't watched Drawn Together in soooo long but I absolutely love it!

I have seen a lot of interesting arguments about this kind of stuff - like sexy cosplay girls making money, sexy Twitch girls monetizing Twitch, etc. I don't really have strong feelings on it, tbh. If people want to pay you to do something, why would you not take it? I can understand some of the arguments against it but ultimately I think people will monetize anything and CosplayDeviants is just cute people making some money. Also there are galleries all over the internet of sexy cosplay girls that make money in ad revenue, at least this way the cosplayers themselves are making the money.

Related but I love cosplayers so much! One of my friends does quite intricate ones and it's so nuts to see how much time, money & labour goes into it. One of my favourite parts of going to conventions is seeing cosplayers. I really want to do one next time!!!

Wait, that's Foxxy from Drawn Together? And they're bitching about your costume being mixed with sex? Lol! I didn't catch that the first time. That's funny, they're really dumb. This costume and you are even more awesome now.

Brb while I go laugh at those dingalings.

Status
Not open for further replies.