AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best Buttplug Ever

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexLady

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 6, 2010
The Internet
I'm very into buttplugs for several different reasons. But for use with a partner or alone, I have found the best buttplug ever. It is short and to the point; which means that for long-term wear you won't get a tummy ache. It has a very sudden contraction before the neck, so it won't fall out. It can be big enough to push any vaginal toy into your g-spot (or hit the prostate on men.) Is material is non-porous, rust resistant, and medically safe. It can be very cold, but heats up to your body's temperature perfectly.

Also, it makes your anus sparkled.

http://www.boyzshop.com/julian-snelling ... y_257.html

(There are cheaper sites, but this one has the best picture.)

Lots of buttplugs do their job. But this one works best for day-to-day wear; which is where most buttplugs lack.

It has a heavier weight than most plugs, but once inside of you it'll just be a great tease, not a slip-worry.

LMAO! I want that. O_O Would be funny to see my regulars reactions when they ask for butthole and boom there's a nice shiny gem there. XD

Reactions: TashaDutch
AlexLady said:
I'd wear it all the time in public if it was allowed :p

But you'd love it, Frankie.

I'm not sure if there's a loop hole or not with things like that. I mean technically it could be considered an accessory. >_> And personally, never tried a butt plug, but this site has me all interested now. ^_^

AlexLady, you mention cheaper sites. I'd love to find out where :)

It has me tempted.

Fox tail plugs have a lot of weight to them. But they're great. I suggest you get experienced with plugs a tad first though, just because of the weight. Granted it's not something you need to learn to do.

Also they normally come on extra large plugs, so you may want to reattach it to a smaller plug.

Ok the site I ordered if from up'ed it's price to 90$. I had caught that they said "one large and one small," but they meant they'd only send a small; so I made them refund me for half my price >_> which was already low.

But this is the best I can find;
http://www.funtoyfactory.com/jewel-butt ... p-448.html

62$ isn't bad considering its material. The jewel may fall off, but you can re-glue it.

<_< You're right Frankie.

Fuck it. I'm wearing it tomorrow. After that, it won't be seen again as it's going to become one of my secret personal buttplugs that aren't a super secret other than that you won't see them.

However, if it's a hit, I'm getting another.

I need to stop reading this thread.

My favorite thing about buttplugs is that they push anything you use vaginally (toy, penis, fingers, everything) into your g-spot.

Plus it's all the awesome-ness of anal without any drawbacks.

Fucking awesome.

Oh, and just because everyone from this forum rocks, if anyone wants to see it, just say "sexii Ass" (spelling and case sensitive - the capital A is for AMBER :D )
:p

WOW! Verrry interesting stuff to know, thanks, I had no idea how it helped with the g-spot. :think: I'm lurnin' all ready. :lol:

The pig tail one made me laugh out loud! It definitely needs to be pink though. :p

The peacock one's are purdy kewl too...spendy stuff though!

Bocefish said:
WOW! Verrry interesting stuff to know, thanks, I had no idea how it helped with the g-spot. :think: I'm lurnin' all ready. :lol:

The pig tail one made me laugh out loud! It definitely needs to be pink though. :p

The peacock one's are purdy kewl too...spendy stuff though!

Kind of off topic but I just had to say that I love your sig line! Made LOL for sure... :) haha

I got one a month or two ago. They come in multiple sizes, so you can get a dainty tiny one, or a more traditional sized one. But you can get them for less than $40 on Amazon, and there are even some on Prime if you subscribe to that (worth it, IMO.)

JerryBoBerry said:
:think: Is 'camgirl' code for you there? :think:
:lol:
omg stop being so paranoid I said I wouldn't use your name but now you've blown it! So yes, it is code, as you well know!

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Status
Not open for further replies.