AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best country to cam - Where can you pay less/no taxes?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to 2nd what Brett said, specifically regarding healthcare. I grew up in Scotland, and going to the doctors, or the dentist was not the nightmare that it is here in the US. I had surgery as a child, and the wait times were not overly long.

However, I do understand being annoyed at how tax money is spent. I used to live in a richy type holiday resort place, and they were spending tens of thousands of taxpayers dollars to put stupid looking, shitty art work around outdoors. I have to say it does annoy me when I see certain public servants being paid high dollar and doing absolutely nothing, or functioning inefficiently, and incompetently in their positions. But I am still paying my taxes. Those issues just motivate me to be more politically active in my area, and to talk w my vote.

My boyfriend lived illegally in Brazil for 7 years. So on that specific country, I have heard a lot about how crazy it is. He never paid taxes when he was there either. I also have dated several people with ties to Costa Rica (not even sure if they are all still alive), and some of the stories I have heard... well I would not want to be down there paying taxes either. So I can understand that. I'd rather have the cash on hand to bribe the police with, if something bad happened.

It's Brazil... there are no rules LOL if i was in America I would pay for sure but I'm not giving these politics my money. They don't do shit for us... they would get my taxes and buy jewelry for their wifes or send their kids on vacation
don't think its a good idea to be bragging it on the internet that you aren't paying your taxes. the smart thing to do is keep that to you and the good lord herself. ✌

don't think its a good idea to be bragging it on the internet that you aren't paying your taxes. the smart thing to do is keep that to you and the good lord herself. ✌
im just replying to a thread.. im not really bragging im just speaking the truth.. and if anyone in Brazil ever find out they wouldn't chase me or arrest me or whatever because they simply dont care.. like EliMarie said above her boyfriend lived here for 7 years and never paid taxes either.. I know in the US its very illegal and you could get in trouble but not here (although I would rather live in the US and pay my soul in taxes than live in this brazil shithole)

(although I would rather live in the US and pay my soul in taxes than live in this brazil shithole)

His sentiments also, although he loved the weather, the people, and the culture. He made a lot of good friends, had a fun time, and learned a lot. However, he was also exposed to lots of scary, unruly, very violent situations. He isn't rich, so he lived right downtown Rio in the favela, living and working along w the locals, and he sure had some experiences!

I have to 2nd what Brett said, specifically regarding healthcare. I grew up in Scotland, and going to the doctors, or the dentist was not the nightmare that it is here in the US. I had surgery as a child, and the wait times were not overly long.

However, I do understand being annoyed at how tax money is spent. I used to live in a richy type holiday resort place, and they were spending tens of thousands of taxpayers dollars to put stupid looking, shitty art work around outdoors. I have to say it does annoy me when I see certain public servants being paid high dollar and doing absolutely nothing, or functioning inefficiently, and incompetently in their positions. But I am still paying my taxes. Those issues just motivate me to be more politically active in my area, and to talk w my vote.

My boyfriend lived illegally in Brazil for 7 years. So on that specific country, I have heard a lot about how crazy it is. He never paid taxes when he was there either. I also have dated several people with ties to Costa Rica (not even sure if they are all still alive), and some of the stories I have heard... well I would not want to be down there paying taxes either. So I can understand that. I'd rather have the cash on hand to bribe the police with, if something bad happened.

This is the part that drives me nuts with Gov't. I'm all for paying reasonable taxes for basic services: roads, fire, police, paramedics, primary education, etc. But, I see BS crap going up that has little to no value for the area when there's more urgent things to attend to such as crumbling roads, homeless, etc. We can't even take care of our own citizens, yet they dump millions into wasteful projects. Or, gov't officials padding their wallets on the tax payer's dime while cutting services to continue to make more money for themselves or their pet projects.

The two areas to me that are controversial are medical care and secondary education. I see benefits to both being provided for in some basic fashion. But, I think should also be limited in basis.

This is the part that drives me nuts with Gov't. I'm all for paying reasonable taxes for basic services: roads, fire, police, paramedics, primary education, etc. But, I see BS crap going up that has little to no value for the area when there's more urgent things to attend to such as crumbling roads, homeless, etc. We can't even take care of our own citizens, yet they dump millions into wasteful projects. Or, gov't officials padding their wallets on the tax payer's dime while cutting services to continue to make more money for themselves or their pet projects.

The two areas to me that are controversial are medical care and secondary education. I see benefits to both being provided for in some basic fashion. But, I think should also be limited in basis.
Oh man I could go on for hours about these very same issues. Everything you just typed is exactly how I feel too. It's not that I have an issue paying taxes, that's fine. I just have an issue with how fiscally irresponsible some of those in power are. I'm a Democratic, but I mean this outside of party lines, as a comment about governments in general. I hate, hate, HATE to see money wasted on frivolous things, if it could have been used efficiently to assist and support regular, everyday people, in a more effective way. I could go on about that for pages, pages, and pages (lol, but I won't). I could not agree more, the 2 major priorities in my mind being education and healthcare.

It's not just about having money for these social issues, its also about using it and organizing it efficiently and effectively. Sorry, everyone, I'll get off my soapbox. In the past I've worked for primarily government-funded agencies, and have family members which did too. The amount of wastage and inefficiency would blow your mind! It's literally heartbreaking! I wish to God that no matter what party people support or vote for, we could all just be a little bit more fiscally responsible! (I should have been an accountant, lol, exciting stuff - not).

Thanks to everyone who answered seriously, appreciated the long comments. ( the other ones probably are employees 🤣)

Pretty rude to ask a question then make fun of answers or people taking the time to answer it. There's nothing wrong with also being an employee and a cam model or an employee and a member. Those "employees" are the ones who tip you.

i make fun of the people that tell me i say bullshits and snob me "shut up and pay taxes" 😁. Those are useless answers. Instead i really appreciate all the serious answers even if i disagree.
and no, it has no sense to ask employee these kind of questions because they can't do different things. They can't decide how to pay nor where to pay, nothing.
Those employees have something in return btw, it's not a gift, i'm not in my bed sleeping while they tip. 😊
we're going a bit off topic...

i make fun of the people that tell me i say bullshits and snob me "shut up and pay taxes" 😁. Those are useless answers. Instead i really appreciate all the serious answers even if i disagree.
and no, it has no sense to ask employee these kind of questions because they can't do different things. They can't decide how to pay nor where to pay, nothing.
Those employees have something in return btw, it's not a gift, i'm not in my bed sleeping while they tip. 😊

Some employees can be very tax savvy and decided to stay an employee instead of venturing into the employer or self-employed realm. And yes, employees can in fact decide how to pay their taxes. At least in the US you can have taxes taken out every check, or you can have little or none taken out and then pay quarterly or annually to the IRS. But, you do need to pay because those same records are sent from your employer to the IRS and if they don't match, then someone's in trouble and it's not your employer.

Same with 1099, self-employed workers. If you're getting a payout from another company such as CB or MFC, those payment records are being sent to the IRS. So, one needs to start with that income, then make adjustments from there.

I'm a little curious : what's your age ?
I'm from France and I know my history and how we could built a secure country, whatever some french people can thing about little details resting to accomplish. I have no interest at all to write long books to educate the world with these "bullshits", these books already exist and you have internet to have a look and make your education about how works an country's economy (without the 'shut up' ^^ nobody told 'shut up' here :) ).
I also travelled a lot and would never go live elsewhere (dubai, USA or Brasil, ....)

ETA : I wasn't clear. Translate by "Choose 1st the country where you want to live in, than respect their way. Don't rely only on this 'tax' thing"

Most of the answers were realistic not useless. No one likes paying taxes but it's pretty naive to expect to be in a first world country, enjoy the benefits of lots of personal freedoms, religious freedoms and things like roads and national parks, safety nets of social programs and then complain about the robbery of paying more than 10% taxes.

And seriously, there are a ton of members who are experts in tax law or have good experience in navigation of it. I have a few whales who work as tax attorneys. Discounting "employees" is short sighted and factually incorrect. In the US there are tons of complicated ways of filing.
Pretty sure telling other models that members tip for exchanges is kinda obvious lol.

the other ones probably are employees

Personally, technically, I'm not an employee. Anyway, I just don't understand what's stopping you moving to Dubai? Also, do you understand you still have to pay taxes to your homeland country - provided you have a real citizenship, which I really doubt - even if you move there? Also, I just don't understand what's stopping you to just give up your citizenship, if you have one, and move to Dubai?

And most of all, how come you've taken so many risks, your such a succesful entrepeneur and, yet, you still live in the fucking suburbs of Rome? Give me a break, please.

Personally, technically, I'm not an employee. Anyway, I just don't understand what's stopping you moving to Dubai? Also, do you understand you still have to pay taxes to your homeland country - provided you have a real citizenship, which I really doubt - even if you move there? Also, I just don't understand what's stopping you to just give up your citizenship, if you have one, and move to Dubai?

And most of all, how come you've taken so many risks, your such a succesful entrepeneur and, yet, you still live in the fucking suburbs of Rome? Give me a break, please.
If you read the messages, i repeated that is illegal in Dubai. You just need to read, nothing else.
And no, i don't live in Rome lol, nor in Italy. Most of the time i travel, i stay in italy only couple months/year in summer. That's why i opened this thread, to know also what other people do about their taxes.

I clearly could say you're italian even IF you didn't mention it, italians are immediately recognized by other italians for their arrogance and bullshits, desire to talk and talk abouth nothing. Isn't true ?😉
"Personally, technically, I'm not an employee " - technically also a caregiver in italy is not an employee.. but.. meh.. 🤣👋

I would like to stop with the offtopic honestly, as you have nothing useful to add.

I knew from the start and from your grammar your not even Italian and, also, that you don't have any citizenship here, don't worry. Also, I'm not a caregiver, which by the way it's an important job.
i'm italian bro 🤣. Ma guarda te sto co*lione.. ( non che ne vado fiero, anzi direi che me ne vergogno di essere italiano.. però cosi è. )

Problem is, if your boat is sinking you have to call the taxpayers funded coast guard. Since op is not paying taxes, just let him sink. Would he agree?
i have a better boat than you because i saved a lot more money than you to buy the best boat while you paid taxes with not enough money left to buy a decent boat 😉. So yes, i would pay the coast guard when i need it.

"I tell ya. Uncle Sam. He puts his hand in your shirt, and squeezes your tit 'til it's purple." - Captain Hadley on The Shawshank Redemption

"I tell ya. Uncle Sam. He puts his hand in your shirt, and squeezes your tit 'til it's purple." - Captain Hadley on The Shawshank Redemption

That is one decent film right there!
@queenfit You should give it a watch, it’ll help you for when the tax man catches up with you when you resort to not paying your taxes.

"I want to leave Italy and go to Italy instead because Italy is bad, only Italy must not be Italy. Instead, it must be Italy only with less Italy in it. You know, like good Italy, if Italy was any good. And please don't recommend I move to Italy. I already live in Italy. And also I have a large boat, so vaffanculo."

As a millionaire that lives in Monaco (no income tax) I discovered that I can't actually escape US taxes unless I renounce US citizenship, I can only exclude around 100k. Also here in Monaco a can of coke is almost 7 USD and dinner at a restaurant is about 160 USD and a 1 bedroom apartment is about 4000 USD.

disclaimer: the underlined part is completely fictional :smirk:

can't actually escape US taxes unless I renounce US citizenship,
I think that's a big thing a lot of people forget is that you're still a tax paying citizen elsewhere even when you're "living" somewhere else.

People here are just too susceptible.
Italian dude posing as female (queen in the name) stirring up everyone with inciteful language. Ok, good troll. Now begone.

PS: Cam models - pay your damn taxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.