AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best Cover Song?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've really been liking this song lately. Its a cover by Mr. Little Jeans and he's covering the song "The Suburbs" by Arcade Fire

Reactions: CharlieSays
Glee did a cover of Baby Got Back. Interestingly it's exactly the same as Jonathan Coulton's cover of Baby Got Back. Including the line "Johnny C's in trouble" which makes no sense coming from a Sir-Mix-A-Lot song being sung by a character named Adam. So JoCo did a cover of Glee's version. This is of course a cover of a cover of a cover. It's also exactly the same as his original cover. This morning, "Baby Got Back )In The Style of Glee" is #127 and "Baby Got Back (Glee Cast Version)" is number 251. So if you've got some change to spare to help an artist being ripped off and bullied by a TV show, go and buy it.

http://www.jonathancoulton.com/2013/01/26/baby-got-back-glee-style/

Patti Smith's cover of Smells like Teen Spirit. Most of that cover album is pretty good.

This kid, Maverick Sabre, has it!!

Kavin Martin said:
Jackson Browne Somebody's Baby Is One Of the Favorite Song.
Huh? Yeah, "Somebody's Baby" is a Jackson Browne song. In fact he co-wrote it, but what COVER are you referring to?

My favorite covers are when the artist covering the song make it their own. Johnny Cash did covers extremely well. Hurt by NIN is a standard for covers.

However, my favorite cover song is Alanis Morissette doing Rage Against the Machine's Guerilla Radio.

I know right? WTF? thats gotta suck?

Listen and enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CmxH8Z9XuA

JordanBlack said:
I love both versions, David Bowie (original) & Nirvana (cover).

This is my favorite cover and probably my favorite song ever. Amazing. They did covers of Meat Puppet songs too that were really good... Lake of Fire was awesome (though technically they sang it together).

I just feel like a lot of pop songs do so much better in different genres. Love genre cross covers for the sheer novelty, even if I wouldnt normally enjoy the original or cover artist.

Edit: I didnt actually realize how hilarious the lyrics to this are until I could make them out in the cover SWAG SWAG SWAG :lol:

Can't remember if i have posted this before but someone just sent me the link again, Amazing, absolutely spellbinding!

Reactions: RogueWarrior

Status
Not open for further replies.