AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best sites 2014

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2014
Hey :D

Now, I know this might have been asked or told somewhere, but Icannot find it at all. So...thought I'd ask :) What sites are good to cam/sell/use in 2014?? Like SM,MFC,C4S...etc?? What other sites are there? I am on SM now, but have only made 50 bucks in about 8 hours...which I cant lvie off of..lol So, wondering what other sites are still good to use in this year? Since lots of other posts are from older years, lol

Your a model right? Cause if you are. There is a Models only section. All the ones you listed are the most popular and have the most traffic. Your not going to make thousands of dollars right away. Unless well, you happen to get lucky.

KudosKids said:
Your a model right? Cause if you are. There is a Models only section. All the ones you listed are the most popular and have the most traffic. Your not going to make thousands of dollars right away. Unless well, you happen to get lucky.

Yes, I am a model. I am waiting to be approved for the models only section :p I am not expectingh to make thousands, but, I also dont think one should live off of less than minimum wage lol I just didnt know if there are any other sites that work well for others. I was planning on trying others, since I know what works for one doesnt work for others.

HelloTitties9 said:
KudosKids said:

Yes, I am a model. I am waiting to be approved for the models only section :p I am not expectingh to make thousands, but, I also dont think one should live off of less than minimum wage lol I just didnt know if there are any other sites that work well for others. I was planning on trying others, since I know what works for one doesnt work for others.

$80 in 5 hours is well over minimum wage. How long have you been working on SM? Every site has a learning curve. Building up a good hourly income takes time.

As for websites the popular websites for 2014 are the same as for the last 3 years or so.

It was $50 bucks in 8 hours :pP I am new to the whole camming industry, so I really dont know what the good sites have been the last 3 years, lol I'm use to modeling in real life haha

HelloTitties9 said:
It was $50 bucks in 8 hours :pP I am new to the whole camming industry, so I really dont know what the good sites have been the last 3 years, lol I'm use to modeling in real life haha

What I'm saying is... Use the forum. All those "old posts" are still valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.