AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

best sites for pso's

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SylvySinclair

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 18, 2016
São Paulo
sinclairsylvy.modelcentro.com
Twitter Username
@sylvysinclair
Tumblr Username
sylvysinclair
MFC Username
SylvySinclair
Hi girls, I am starting the pso job and so far im liking it, but right now im stuck with only 2 platforms: TTM and APP. APP is very dead to tell the truth but TTM is good, would like to add some more pso eggs to my basket. I realize that by being a foreigner i harder bcs most of the sites pay with ach or checks, and both dont work for me, instead i would like to be paid with payoneer or paxum and also i cant have hrs set for the work as i have kids, so should be more like a platform like TTM where i can do my own hrs, which mean when im available.
i searched the last posts for pso's sites and info, but they are very old, so i would like to know right now, what are the good sites to work as pso pls. Are there other options? NF, is out of question for the reasons i posted above. So if any outsiders or americans know a foreigner friendly platform, i would love some advice. ty

You could try DreamLover but they don't have much traffic or an audience of their own. You basically have to bring your own clients to the site and convince them to use the service. But you set your own prices and the interface from the model side of things is really great.

Reactions: SylvySinclair
Status
Not open for further replies.