AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best talent agencies?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TinyT1212

Inactive Cam Model
Feb 17, 2015
Somewhere over the rainbow
Twitter Username
@Tinytwatt
MFC Username
Tinytwatt
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/136541/tinytwat/
I am thinking about becoming an adult entertainer in a more professional setting and was curious to know if you guys had any recommendations on who to use as a talent agent i am only interested in G/G work and solo work. I have researched and called a ton of places but i want a models opinion before making the big decision. I can go to LA, Vegas, or Miami just depends on what talent agent gets the best reviews. Thanks in advance :-D

I don't know anyone involved, but the one agency I hear discussed mostly is Model Mayhem. Even if you don't sign up with them, you can probably learn a good deal about the industry by browsing their forum.

Sevrin said:
I don't know anyone involved, but the one agency I hear discussed mostly is Model Mayhem. Even if you don't sign up with them, you can probably learn a good deal about the industry by browsing their forum.

Highly discouraged. MM is very much anti adult work, and it's not an agency. MM may have agents scouting from time to time but it's actually more of a free market place to match photographers with models, and is swimming with GWC (guys with cameras... AKA dudes just trying to see you naked and not actually having any skills)

Jessi said:
Maybe try asking Teagan Tate, Cass Calogera (BustyCass) and Sophia Locke as well? I think they've done shoots for popular sites.

I work independently and am not involved with any agencies. Sorry! Good luck :)

JoleneBrody said:
Sevrin said:

Highly discouraged. MM is very much anti adult work, and it's not an agency. MM may have agents scouting from time to time but it's actually more of a free market place to match photographers with models, and is swimming with GWC (guys with cameras... AKA dudes just trying to see you naked and not actually having any skills)

Yeah Model Mayhem is literally the Facebook of models, photographers, and makeup artists. It is not an agency. And MM definitely is against adult work. Also as Jolene said it's absolutely full of dudes that have a camera and want to take nudes. It's a social media type platform geared towards networking. But it is absolutely not what you are looking for.

thank you guys for all of the responses! i would love to find my own work in the industry but unfortunately unless u have made a big name for yourself that is not going to be easy :/ i will continue to search and ask other models who have had experience with agencies :D

Im still in search of a good talent agency i would really love to chat with a model who works with one so i could get all of the REAL info from them. I am not interested in Matrix Models or model mayhem. I would love to get opinions thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.