AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadgirlIvy

Cam Model
Jan 21, 2019
Wonderland, USA
www.onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@Cha0sIvy
MFC Username
IvyCha0s
Chaturbate Username
badgirl_ivy_bbw
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002424812/badgirl_ivy/
Wanting some input on what time you guys all find to be the busiest times on Chaturbate and MFC?
Still trying to work out a schedule thats right for me, all I know is these all nighters are killing me!
I live in US central standard time zone btw.

It's completely different for everyone. I did really well midafternoon/ early evening but I know other girls who kill it at night or in the morning. Just keep trying different times, you'll find the one that works for you eventually

Pick a time and stick to it. If you're entertaining, guys will find you, no matter the time. As a member, when I find a model I enjoy, I would like to know that she is consistent on when she will be on. Not saying to not explore other times, but consistency is important to me.

It seems like there are lots of models on during streak hours.
As an example, 6pm EST to 12 pm EST.
By 9 PM EST, it's 5pm PST, So you have people from east cost to west cost on line.
And it also covers after work traffic from Mexico & Canada.
As well as some boost from South America.

Some models talk about the morning rush.
Other countries that have high traffic, also have similar peeks.

• Helpful!
Reactions: BadgirlIvy
See, I had been getting the morning rush around 4-6am when i was starting up at midnight CST. I've decided I want to adjust my sleeping schedule back and work 3pm-12am/1am CST.
Thanks for the help guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.