AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best way to share videos?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2016
Helping a friend figure out the best way for her to sell her videos. She's currently been using dropbox, but that only has a max space of 5GB, and she doesn't want to sell it through ManyVids since she would like to handle the videos herself. I was wondering how everyone else deals with their videos, and if there is a better way to storing and distributing them all.

If she's willing to pay for it, she can get a lot more space in Dropbox (2 tb, I believe) for $9.99 a month. It pays for itself if she's selling a lot of videos. I personally use this and love it.

Project Maened is also very popular with models, it's completely free. I don't know much about it, though.

• Helpful!
Reactions: oxoxvictoriarose
yup, she can just upgrade her dropbox.

Manyvids does offer a way to send a one time download link to someone who bought on another platform but the video would have to be also for sale on manyvids (multiple streams of revenue hiyo!) and the purchasing member would have to have a free manyvids account to retrieve it.

• Helpful!
Reactions: GrannyPants
I use mediafire as well, but it sort of craps out on me sometimes. I've also just gotten a Manyvids. I haven't really used too much of it yet, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. If she sells a lot of videos, Dropbox seems like a good option!

Dropbox.
for $99 per year you get 1 TB of space, i think my laptop HDD is less that that, so i think its more than plenty. But if u sell too many videos or if ur videos are big, like over 1GB per video, then u might face a problem that u will have bandwidth limit of 250 GB per day, so if you video is 1GB, then if you send more than 250 videos per day, dropbox will block you for 24 hours i think. Then u will be able to send videos again. Thats the only bad thing i found out about dropbox :(
Google Drive.
They give 15GB free space, price per 100GB is about $2 per month, or $9.99 per month for 1TB, no bandwidth limits but you can't pay in advance for the whole year, that was the minus for me, coz i don't want to be billed monthly.
Projectmaenad.
Love it very very very much, free, lots of space, no limits, fast download and upload but guys can't watch your videos online (since some just don't want to save them on their device for privacy issue), and can't download your videos on mobile device like iPhone or iPad.
ManyVids haven't tried yet so can't say anything :(

I've been using Project Maenad since I started camming, and it's excellent! I've never had a single issue or complaint, and it keeps records of when and to who (if you bother to write in their name) you've sent links. It's also made for camgirls, so you don't have to worry about breaking any rules against adult content. Unless something happens to that site, I don't see myself using anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.