AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Big Tipper question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2018
I realize on here a tip is for a request or just a nice gesture to the model showing support and appreciation, , Iam not trying to label Big tippers, but have had to model friends tell me they had individuals who tipped and gifted alot and then slowly the member became more uuum controlish , they would get mad if they didnt reply to there messages fast enough or signs of jealousy, I think your women our amazing , it seems like you play many roles on here, from model and entertainer, to therapist , priest in confessional. just would like your feed back Much respect for you Badass Women who deal with us all day lol.

I realize on here a tip is for a request or just a nice gesture to the model showing support and appreciation, , Iam not trying to label Big tippers, but have had to model friends tell me they had individuals who tipped and gifted alot and then slowly the member became more uuum controlish , they would get mad if they didnt reply to there messages fast enough or signs of jealousy, I think your women our amazing , it seems like you play many roles on here, from model and entertainer, to therapist , priest in confessional. just would like your feed back Much respect for you Badass Women who deal with us all day lol.
Do Big tippers start off as normal members but slowly get controlling as in telling you what you should wear ? signs of jealousy etc ?

“From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked"
- whatever person in history wrote the bible, or whatever other people claimed this as their quote
Over my many moons on MFC, I have found that a very large handful of the most spendy members are also the most demanding. Or if they are not demanding, they become a more difficult entity to manage in the long run. People that spend way above and beyond what is normal or expected likely feel they have more pull, their opinion should be weighed more heavily, their attention should be put above all others. And I also put a bit more pressure on myself to treat them in a certain way, which can be exhausting if I feel my efforts aren't appreciated.

I am thankful that there have also been a small handful that have been quite the opposite and have been an absolute pleasure to interact with before during AND after their heavy spending in my room.

and this:
it seems like you play many roles on here, from model and entertainer, to therapist , priest in confessional
Is so very true! We cam models wear many hats. Those of us who are social and chatty models definitely wear more hats than the ones who stick solely to sexy entertainment shows and log off with no other interactions with their members. It can be difficult sometimes to balance everyones' personalities and needs to keep not only those members feeling welcomed and heard, but also to not alienate newcomers in the room.

Reactions: Mira_xo
“From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked"
- whatever person in history wrote the bible, or whatever other people claimed this as their quote
Over my many moons on MFC, I have found that a very large handful of the most spendy members are also the most demanding. Or if they are not demanding, they become a more difficult entity to manage in the long run. People that spend way above and beyond what is normal or expected likely feel they have more pull, their opinion should be weighed more heavily, their attention should be put above all others. And I also put a bit more pressure on myself to treat them in a certain way, which can be exhausting if I feel my efforts aren't appreciated.

I am thankful that there have also been a small handful that have been quite the opposite and have been an absolute pleasure to interact with before during AND after their heavy spending in my room.

and this:

Is so very true! We cam models wear many hats. Those of us who are social and chatty models definitely wear more hats than the ones who stick solely to sexy entertainment shows and log off with no other interactions with their members. It can be difficult sometimes to balance everyones' personalities and needs to keep not only those members feeling welcomed and heard, but also to not alienate newcomers in the room.
I thought i was a Badass until i joined MFC , You Girls are BADASS TOUGH and admired

• Funny!
Reactions: Diana_Devil
I think it is a given that many high-spending members will expect you to cater to their desires, as they start to see themselves as shareholders or something of the sort. More often than not, it seems to me that the majority of them veer off in that direction, whether that is from the beginning or over time. This happens even with smaller budget spenders, in fact. I find that this is especially true for members of more socially-oriented sites, but they are everywhere. It is up to each of us to decide how much we are willing to bend to their desires, if at all. And of course it would be ill-advised to treat every member who spends "a lot" as if they will act this way. There are also great members who generously compensate you without asking for much (or anything!) in return. It's a spectrum, like most things in life. Collect the coin until/unless it is a nuisance to you, that's my thought on that.

I think it is a given that many high-spending members will expect you to cater to their desires, as they start to see themselves as shareholders or something of the sort. More often than not, it seems to me that the majority of them veer off in that direction, whether that is from the beginning or over time. This happens even with smaller budget spenders, in fact. I find that this is especially true for members of more socially-oriented sites, but they are everywhere. It is up to each of us to decide how much we are willing to bend to their desires, if at all. And of course it would be ill-advised to treat every member who spends "a lot" as if they will act this way. There are also great members who generously compensate you without asking for much (or anything!) in return. It's a spectrum, like most things in life. Collect the coin until/unless it is a nuisance to you, that's my thought on that.
Makes alot of sense . thank you i followed you on twitter , ill stop by soon to say hello

I thought i was a Badass until i joined MFC , You Girls are BADASS TOUGH and admired

and this:

OMG got a funny like from the famous AMBER this going on FACEBOOK lol

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
I’ve been very lucky in that I’ve only had one regular big tipper slowly become controlling and emotionally abusive over years. We had become friends so it was very difficult for me too see how bad it had gotten until it was so far gone. It’s been years since and I’ve been very blessed to only be surrounded by genuinely good people.

Reactions: Mira_xo
I’ve been very lucky in that I’ve only had one regular big tipper slowly become controlling and emotionally abusive over years. We had become friends so it was very difficult for me too see how bad it had gotten until it was so far gone. It’s been years since and I’ve been very blessed to only be surrounded by genuinely good people.
Ya thats SICKENING , Any man who verbally , physically , abuses any women in any shape or form is NOT A MAN , Send his ass my way. ALL WOMEN OUR BEAUTIFUL, And thank you for your response and sorry you went through that

ALL WOMEN OUR BEAUTIFUL
I do have to say, some of your grammar and spelling make it a little hard to understand you at times, but from the few posts I've figured out, it's kind of endearing.

:)

Reactions: Sansa
I do have to say, some of your grammar and spelling make it a little hard to understand you at times, but from the few posts I've figured out, it's kind of endearing.

:)
Iam sorry , its the Dr.Pepper i swear i drink i can of the shit and iam all over the place. But for now on , ill ask my question then drink soda lol.. FYI all these questions arent soley mine , i have a shit ton of member friends on MFC so when a topic comes up , i say lets ask the PROS. ( pROOF READ THIS 2 X SEEMS OK LOL ) Your Awesome

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Iam sorry , its the Dr.Pepper i swear i drink i can of the shit and iam all over the place. But for now on , ill ask my question then drink soda lol.. FYI all these questions arent soley mine , i have a shit ton of member friends on MFC so when a topic comes up , i say lets ask the PROS. ( pROOF READ THIS 2 X SEEMS OK LOL ) Your Awesome
You just proved my point! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.