AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bigger boobies, more money?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2011
profiles.myfreecams.com
Hello,
I’ve been considering breast implants for a few years, but never really had the time or money to go for it, until now.

It does bother me at times that I’m an A cup but I’m still a little on the fence about getting breast augmentation surgery.

So I wanted to ask models who got breast enhancements after they started working, how did it affect your revenue? Did it increase dramatically?

I'm offtopic since you are in ask-a-model.
I'm male that hasn't broadcasted for a long time, and am in a relationship with a cammodel for the last ~2 years.
Prior to that ^^ if i ever was looking for a model, I would search for #Natural and #SmallBoobs
So like most things its can be some personal preference.

How many viewers search for #smallboobs, and how many search for #bigboods etc ,, I don't know.

Regards

i honestly prefer small boobies over large ones but this is just me. also i have big boobies and hate it! bras and back pain is so annoying i wish my boobies where small i dont care what everyone tell me i want smaller boobies. sadly i cant get surgery i wish i could. :( surgery is also scary and i hear they can grow back i think??? i hate it i would trade if i could. haha

I have had no plastic surgery, I know I'm not the replier you're looking for but I still wanted to add my 2 cents.

You say you haven't had the time or money to go for it until now, which suggests that you are making money above your needs with A cup boobs, and have savings to boot.
You may find that some people who were supporting you liked you specifically because of your A cups. Some people may be put off by implants because then they are no longer natural.
Finally, there's risk of scarring, of a botched boob job, to put it bluntly. No doubt you haven't considered this.

That's why it's so important that you do this for you and not for hypothetical earnings' sake. Nothing worse than investing a lot of cash into something that leaves you with less income and more insecurity about your looks in the event that it goes wrong.

Ultimately it's your own choice. Remember that nobody's earnings are guaranteed in this industry. Good luck in whatever you choose to do - so long as it's your choice, and not pressured by what you think the industry wants, that's what's important.

I'm offtopic since you are in ask-a-model.
I'm male that hasn't broadcasted for a long time, and am in a relationship with a cammodel for the last ~2 years.
Prior to that ^^ if i ever was looking for a model, I would search for #Natural and #SmallBoobs
So like most things its can be some personal preference.

How many viewers search for #smallboobs, and how many search for #bigboods etc ,, I don't know.

Regards
It always makes me happy to hear that there’s men out there that prefer smaller boobs :)

i honestly prefer small boobies over large ones but this is just me. also i have big boobies and hate it! bras and back pain is so annoying i wish my boobies where small i dont care what everyone tell me i want smaller boobies. sadly i cant get surgery i wish i could. :( surgery is also scary and i hear they can grow back i think??? i hate it i would trade if i could. haha
The grass always seems to be greener on the other side! 😅

I have breast tissue in my armpit and I was considering getting it removed but I also read it has a high chance of growing back.

I have had no plastic surgery, I know I'm not the replier you're looking for but I still wanted to add my 2 cents.

You say you haven't had the time or money to go for it until now, which suggests that you are making money above your needs with A cup boobs, and have savings to boot.
You may find that some people who were supporting you liked you specifically because of your A cups. Some people may be put off by implants because then they are no longer natural.
Finally, there's risk of scarring, of a botched boob job, to put it bluntly. No doubt you haven't considered this.

That's why it's so important that you do this for you and not for hypothetical earnings' sake. Nothing worse than investing a lot of cash into something that leaves you with less income and more insecurity about your looks in the event that it goes wrong.

Ultimately it's your own choice. Remember that nobody's earnings are guaranteed in this industry. Good luck in whatever you choose to do - so long as it's your choice, and not pressured by what you think the industry wants, that's what's important.
Thank you for such a well thought-out post.

If everything went along swimmingly, I’m sure I’d love having bigger boobs! But like you said there’s always a chance for complications :/

I was kinda hoping that the potential pros would outweigh the potential cons 🥲

I think boobs size can always depend. I am someone who LOVES and PREFERS natural petite boobs.
However, I do also really love SOME women who have big natural, or big[ger] enhanced boobs. Some women I just can't and don't want to imagine with bigger boobs or enhanced boobs because they might not look right with them, whereas some just look absolutely perfect with them. Then it also depends on how much bigger you are wanting to go. I think if you have a lot of good followers who like you NOW for the petite boobs you have and they tip for it, you will probably lose them and potentially not gain new tippers who tip as good as those you have now.

Definitely consider what was said above by @KMH regarding the fact you are earning enough now, so don't NEED them for the sake of things.

I think it can be CONFIDENCE in your own body and boobs, rather than the SIZE of them.
I think it's quite similar to how a lot of men think big dicks are what all women want.. women think the same about boobs, and it's simply not true, it's genuinely a misconception.

@RavishMeAlice I've done a breast surgery this year around April. For a personal reason as i was always self conscious about my breast size. I work in Chaturbate and back then i used the #smalltits tag which now switched to #bigboobs tag one.
I cant tell you I've made more or less money because of my boobs enhancement. Specially after catching the summer season which usually is a low season. But users really got curious about it, and some actually enjoyed the "upgrade" i made. People who like you for who you are, it wont matter much the size of your top.

So in my opinion, if you always wanted it -- go for it. Don't think if it will make you more or less money. its your body, its you who lives with it. one day you will stop camming and the boobs will be there, you cant make a decision on your body just considering others or the actual job. in my honest opinion , look to yourself and your wishes. how it will boost your confidence and self esteem.
About heavy and back pain, remember silicone boobs aren't equal as natural boobs, they wont be as heavy since they are not body fat. If you go ahead, Find a good surgeon to make them look natural and im sure you will be happy :)

I like small boobs!!!

And if this offers any context, one of my fav models just showed me (surprise) lip injections and I absolutely hate it.

She isn’t the same anymore and that affects my behavior.

I hope that collagen shit fades away pretty damn fast!

ETA: I have no idea what to say when she asks me what I think

Reactions: NotYou
I like small boobs!!!

And if this offers any context, one of my fav models just showed me (surprise) lip injections and I absolutely hate it.

She isn’t the same anymore and that affects my behavior.

I hope that collagen shit fades away pretty damn fast!

ETA: I have no idea what to say when she asks me what I think

I would just be nice and smart about it and say something like "they did a good job, and you are happier with it so that's great" or you know, something to this effect.
I had similar with a model, my god, I loved (don't take it the wrong way lol) her entire body, just wow wow, and then after a few months of knowing her she came back with a hairstyle I really didn't like, and she had it coloured differently too. I really didn't like the style at all, and it really stopped me liking her as much as I should have, despite the fact I still really liked everything else about her, and this includes her personality, humour, friendliness etc and we got on well. I did lie to her when she asked the room what we thought of it. Everyone else seemed to like it (or pretend). But she genuinely loved it and was very happy with it, and it seemed expensive.. so I wasn't going to be an arsehole and put a downer on that.

She kept it for several months but now, I am happy again (sounds so selfish doesn't it?) she has her original brunette hair back.

(sorry to derail the topic).

Doesn't sound selfish at all to me, as I am living it right now. I will try to be nice, but I can't lie either. Ugh. I wish she would have realized how gorgeous she is.

Doesn't sound selfish at all to me, as I am living it right now. I will try to be nice, but I can't lie either. Ugh. I wish she would have realized how gorgeous she is.
"If you're happy with it then that's what matters" is a good compromise to not lying. If you tell her you don't like it, there's no win for you at all

I fully understand why you don't want to lie, but I do think there are scenarios such as this where you don't need to lie, but then don't need to tell her either. Just as I and Amber both said to do something as a compromise.
If she is happy with it, and the fact it's not something that can be undone (or I guess not so easily?) then I think it's good to not make her feel terrible about it.Sometimes you just need to bite your tongue, smile and say "sure" or "yes" - you don't need to give an exaggerated "omg it's amazing I love it" or anything.

Edit:
if she knows you well enough and tries to pry the real honest opinion out of you, then you can still be nice about it and say "it's not something I personally am a fan of but..."
This way she can think of it "oh he doesn't like it, but at least the other people do", you know?

Just be tactful about it, that's all I am really saying.

Last edited:
Bigger boobies can make you more money if you feel like you need them and that will make you happier. Because once you have them you will stop wondering about how it would be if you had them, your confidence will get boosted and you will look more attractive because of the vibe that you give out. That's what I've seen on other models and that's what I've heard from my friends who had surgery for implants. It only depends on the vibe that you have, and if this can improve it, you will make more money in the long run

I would tend to agree with most of what has been said by others. Personally I am not a fan of augmented bodies, so take my words with that in mind ;)

In my time as a user on Stripchat, I think I have only seen two models who have had surgery during that time (meaning I have seen "before" and "after") whom I think looked better afterwards and probably 4 who I think looked.... not better. As to models whom I have only seen post surgery on the site, I fond none of them to be appealing.

I think it is best for you to only go ahead with such surgery if it is something that want for yourself. I think doing it on the off-chance that it will attract more guys and more therefore tokens can be risky, but if you want bigger boobs for your own peace of mind to make you feel better then go for it.

Someone else said something about making sure the surgery is not botched and is suitable to your body, and natural looking.
Basically I think all of the advice given by @babykalina is worth considering seriously.

If i as a model posted a very specific question asking female models with implants about their profits in a forum area to ask models things... and every male member on this forum felt the need to share their opinions I did not ask for, on their personal feelings on implants anr on what i should do with my body... i would be very annoyed.

Body questions are sensitive. This is "ask a model." Just a gentle reminder before we post to ask if our thoughts are even wanted or helpful here. She didn't ask members personally are fans of implants or not. She asked for data regarding profits from models who have this lived experience.

Last edited:
As a model who had natural 38DD and 300cc implants 2 months ago I've noticed a slight uptick since I've been back.

Size wise I'm not a lot bigger, I can squeeze into the same cup size in a lot of my underwear but my boobs are perkier and fuller which I think looks nicer and more youthful while still passing as natural.

The extra money could be because I fall firmly into the big boobs category now but it's just as likely the increased confidence from having the work done to fulfil my personal wants.

I was very lucky with recovery but not everyone is, so if you're looking seriously into surgery make sure it's not purely for monetary reasons. You might end up having more time off than you intend and it might make no difference to the audience you've already collected.

OP, the model's only section might be a better place to post about this. I'm sure you'd get more responses from people who don't want to post in the public section about this and find some info already there. I'd definitely recommend trying to get approved for there.

As much as there's always a bunch of guys complaining about it when a model wants implants, every model I've seen get them during her career was much happier after, and made more money. Whether that's from the boobs themselves, or because they're more confident and comfortable in their bodies, I couldn't say, as that's a pretty personal thing to ask someone. While implants can mean you lose the small boob fans as customers, it also means that you gain the big boob fans, which seems to even out.

At the end of the day, do what you want for your body. You're the one who lives in it, and you should be happy in it.

Hello,
I’ve been considering breast implants for a few years, but never really had the time or money to go for it, until now.

It does bother me at times that I’m an A cup but I’m still a little on the fence about getting breast augmentation surgery.

So I wanted to ask models who got breast enhancements after they started working, how did it affect your revenue? Did it increase dramatically?
Honestly, for me, breast implants are a huge turn off. Usually end up skipping the model as soon as I see them. That being said, that is just my personal preference. If it makes you confident, and it earns you more, go for it.

If i as a model posted a very specific question asking female models with implants about their profits in a forum area to ask models things... and every male member on this forum felt the need to share their opinions I did not ask for, on their personal feelings on implants anr on what i should do with my body... i would be very annoyed.

Body questions are sensitive. This is "ask a model." Just a gentle reminder before we post to ask if our thoughts are even wanted or helpful here. She didn't ask members personally are fans of implants or not. She asked for data regarding profits from models who have this lived experience.
ineedthisforreactions GIF

As much as there's always a bunch of guys complaining about it when a model wants implants, every model I've seen get them during her career was much happier after, and made more money. Whether that's from the boobs themselves, or because they're more confident and comfortable in their bodies, I couldn't say, as that's a pretty personal thing to ask someone. While implants can mean you lose the small boob fans as customers, it also means that you gain the big boob fans, which seems to even out.

At the end of the day, do what you want for your body. You're the one who lives in it, and you should be happy in it.
Indeed. Improved confidence is a DEFINITE money maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.