AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Birthday Idea's

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting slips of paper with prizes into balloons and let people tip to pop the balloon and win the prize inside. Possibly different coloured balloons = different levels of prizes.

awesome, thank you!! you have alot of great ideas!!!
Everything I've learned has been from here on ACF and other model FAQ's (which are now gone, thanks Tumblr) - before I started camming/clip making I did as much research and soaked up as much info as possible so I'd be somewhat prepared

Reactions: DirtyHarley
Everything I've learned has been from here on ACF and other model FAQ's (which are now gone, thanks Tumblr) - before I started camming/clip making I did as much research and soaked up as much info as possible so I'd be somewhat prepared
very smart thinking!! iv been on this site today for about 2 or 3 hours straight..lol its fun reading all these posts..very useful stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.