AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Blockchain enthusiasts? Interest in Cryptocurrencies?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Do you have BTC/MBTC/SATOSHIS?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chezza

Cam Model
Nov 20, 2015
Inyourcomputer
www.chezzaluna.com
Twitter Username
@Chezzaluna
MFC Username
ChezzaLuna
Streamate Username
Chezzaluna
Chaturbate Username
Chezza
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/177172/Chezza-Luna/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/70077/miss-chezza
I cam and sell content for bitcoin sometimes. I'm hesitant to tell anyone about sites that use bitcoin because if they don't have any interest in them, then it's pointless. I'm going to a convention for it in Denver this month. It's popular, but not popular enough... so I wanna know, do you have anonymous currency, too? Show me your bits and I'll show you mine :)

If you would like to know more( aka wtf is bitcoin) you can get informed here: https://www.bitcoin.com/
I urge camgirls and customers to read up on it. Many of my friends sell bitcoin for USD and it is VERY lucrative.

If you would like to know more( aka wtf is bitcoin) you can get informed here: https://www.bitcoin.com/
I urge camgirls and customers to read up on it. Many of my friends sell bitcoin for USD and it is VERY lucrative.

We've had many threads about Bitcoin over the years. They can be fine as another payment option, since you can cash out immediately, but this isn't the place to push commodity speculation.

Sorry to seem like I was pumping it too much. The volatility is an issue but it can be mitigated by selling Bitcoin after camming and earning. . I am having a really good time camming on xotika.tv and U accidentally inserted the wrong link... I meant to write Bitcoin.org. I've made a decent amount in Bitcoin and it's really fun so I figured I would share.

I love bitcoin and after that crazy couple of months earlier this year the price has been quite stable around $630. I don't care about Bitcoin's stability as much as I care about it's practicality. I wish Bitcoin was easier to buy and sell... like having Bitcoin-ATMs and stuff like that. I also wish more stores took Bitcoin and I could have some sort of key or card I could use to purchase stuff with Bitcoin at stores.

The reason I love Bitcoin is I have a lot of problems with the way governments use banks to monitor people's actions. You can't opt out of the bank system even if you want to because so many things depend on you using the bank system. In the US, for example, you need a credit score to rent a place and you won't have a credit score if you are not in the bank system, so you are screwed. So I am concerned about privacy and the government snooping in my bank accounts with the excuse of money laundering or trafficking. It sucks.

The reason I love Bitcoin is I have a lot of problems with the way governments use banks to monitor people's actions. You can't opt out of the bank system even if you want to because so many things depend on you using the bank system. In the US, for example, you need a credit score to rent a place and you won't have a credit score if you are not in the bank system, so you are screwed. So I am concerned about privacy and the government snooping in my bank accounts with the excuse of money laundering or trafficking. It sucks.

I thought the blockchain was a public record of every single transfer that takes place. Meaning someone with a government's resources can track it with few issues.

Reactions: weirdbr
kind of a bias pull. I know what a bit coin is. But at the moment it seems like it would be a hassle to pay some one with it.

What do you see as the pro? Not needing a credit card processor; So the model gets all the money? Would there be an increased risk of fraudulent transactions?
Would this increase access to people who wouldn't have access to cam sites?

So, a bump. How rude... but... All those topics of bitcoin over the years, including goldieloxxx when it was just $5.

Well, bitcoin is hitting $2400. From the first talk on here about it at $5 - that's a 48,000% increase... in 5 years. That is fucking mental. If you had bought in 2011 i think the price was in the cents region.

I'm still risk averse, so I'm worried about the volatility, and now "the price is so high" i'm very reluctant to have a dabble due to potential volatility; it's not easy to know why the price moves and which way (unlike shares). But if investment funds have gotten in on the act, then the predictions made 4 or so years ago about it hitting $10,000 a bitcoin, may not be that ridiculous. Of course, the returns from investing now are trivial compared to the returns investing several years ago (only 400% potential over 10 years from what the news were saying, given today's price - too high a risk on something I don't understand the driving factor of).

So, did anyone out there invest back then? or mine coins and hold onto them back then? :D The idea that spending $500 on bitcoin 5 years ago could buy you a house now... mental.

Reactions: Melissasweet1
Status
Not open for further replies.