AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Blocking and reasons

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Dec 18, 2023
Good afternoon. My account ("Twinkaksa") was blocked without explanation for clear reasons half a year ago, now I have sent an email to support again to find out the reason and get unban. I really ask for your help, I have never done any violations, @punker barbie please help :(

Dear @punker barbie, you were talking about the ticket half a year ago, but I wrote new letters, including the last one yesterday to clarify the reasons. There was no response to all these letters, I have been writing these letters in the last couple of months
Support confirmed they previously provided you with a detailed response. Unfortunately, support is unable to assist further

Upvote 0
Support confirmed they previously provided you with a detailed response. Unfortunately, support is unable to assist further
@punker barbie , It is a pity that your platform supports systematic homophobia and treats LGBT people poorly. I hope the public publicity will help change your opinion about gays, since I am not the only gay person who has suffered from your biased attitude towards minorities.

Upvote 0