AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Body myths

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HiGirlsRHot said:
Evvie said:
Myth: You can fit anything in to your anus right now, don't worry if it hurts - you can take it. While the anus can be trained to stretch out after a period of time, it does take a while. Your sphincter can be ripped, torn, or have microabrasions if you force anything in to it. While it may only take a few days or a week or two to train your anus to be larger, if you try to make a woman force something too large in to her rectum, she could actually injure herself. (This is all also true for the vagina - but my understanding is the vagina is much more stretchy and durable, and can take 'upgrades' in size much better than the anus)

Ok I really LOLed over this one. But my real question is do you think guys are actually this dumb, or are they just trying to see what crazy sex tricks they can get a cam girl do for tokens?
I have to say I am torn (poor choice of words) which one to think.
I think maybe some of them partially think we're just pussing out, and partially they are sadists and enjoy the pain aspect. But either way I think some guys have the mindset of, "well yes of course it's POSSIBLE but she's only using a 3 inch toy, that should be able to fit just fine with a little work."

Reactions: LadyLuna
Evvie said:
HiGirlsRHot said:
Evvie said:
Myth: You can fit anything in to your anus right now, don't worry if it hurts - you can take it. While the anus can be trained to stretch out after a period of time, it does take a while. Your sphincter can be ripped, torn, or have microabrasions if you force anything in to it. While it may only take a few days or a week or two to train your anus to be larger, if you try to make a woman force something too large in to her rectum, she could actually injure herself. (This is all also true for the vagina - but my understanding is the vagina is much more stretchy and durable, and can take 'upgrades' in size much better than the anus)

Ok I really LOLed over this one. But my real question is do you think guys are actually this dumb, or are they just trying to see what crazy sex tricks they can get a cam girl do for tokens?
I have to say I am torn (poor choice of words) which one to think.
I think maybe some of them partially think we're just pussing out, and partially they are sadists and enjoy the pain aspect. But either way I think some guys have the mindset of, "well yes of course it's POSSIBLE but she's only using a 3 inch toy, that should be able to fit just fine with a little work."

If they're really wanting it maybe they should try it for themselves.

^

Made me LOL. I've always done that with guys - when they say "put it in your butt right now, deep, anal bb, hard, fast", etc, I get snarky and tell them if they think it's so easy, they should let me stick it up their ass first

ScarletVixen said:
^

Made me LOL. I've always done that with guys - when they say "put it in your butt right now, deep, anal bb, hard, fast", etc, I get snarky and tell them if they think it's so easy, they should let me stick it up their ass first

yes please! lol

southsamurai said:
ScarletVixen said:
^

yes please! lol

I'm into pegging too :lol:

Reactions: LindseyDoll
ScarletVixen said:
^

I am not into inflicting (or receiving pain) beyond a slap on the butt, so I find myself wincing when girls stick large toys in their butts, so the couple of times I've seen models say tell non tipping guys to shove it up their ass I've always applauded..

Myth: If you stop working out/dieting your body will stay frozen in its current state because u dont need to diet bb
Evvie mentioned this already but I needed to touch on it again because its so rude! I'd get fat if I ate whatever I wanted and quit the gym. Why do you think 35% of americans are obese? Saying something like that totally discredits all the hard work and insecurity I've gone through in my life to get to this point and feel good about myself. Tearing me down when I talk about my goals and achievements because "i like ur hips bb" is NOT a compliment.

Myth: When all girls cum white creamy stuff comes out of them

Some girls do, some girls don't! I don't personally get any "extra" stuff when I orgasm, even if I have been fapping for an hour! and Im not faking it just because another model you like cums in this way. The way your body fluids look are dependent on lots of other factors, like hormones, where you are in your cycle etc. The only time my body has produced anything like that there was something wrong down there.

Myth: That all girls get really wet when aroused, or that I'm always wet
No, dancing around on webcam does not make me wet bb. Sure I may be having fun or whatever, but unless she's some huge exhibitionist a girl probably isnt going to soak her panties over it. Personally I can reach orgasm with toys or whatever without the environment really getting any wetter.

Myth: u cant cum with fingers bcuz u use toys too much bb. it ruin ur sensitivity
Uh no, I tried to cum just by using my fingers for 18 years and I never accomplished it, don't you think I'd have some kind of clue? Some women just aren't as sensitive! Perhaps after a 30 minute hitachi session you may get a little numb, but just wait it out for a while. Using a vibrator doesnt make you sexually broken.

LovelyLemon said:
I once had a member try to explain to me that I shouldn't stop when I begin gagging on a toy because the blowjob related gag is a "false gag" and I won't actually ever throw up from deep throating. He went on to assert that the "false gag" was akin to the "omigod I'm gonna pee!" Sensation that many girls experience before squirting and most squirters have to come to terms with that sensation and let er buck to achieve squirt (which, as we've already established isn't pee, but the pressure sensation building up to it is somewhat similar)

But I certainly wouldn't suggest that's a *common myth* that needs debunking on Luna's blog, Lol, obviously most normal people don't think that the squirt bone is connected to the gag bone, or that evolution has equipped my female physiology with a secret secondary esophagus i dont know about that's designed just for penis.

Hahaha... I've been told this, proved the guy wrong by vomiting on him. Most embarrassing moment of my life probably, but he stopped trying to gag me after that ;]

Jessi said:
Myth: That all girls get really wet when aroused, or that I'm always wet
No, dancing around on webcam does not make me wet bb. Sure I may be having fun or whatever, but unless she's some huge exhibitionist a girl probably isnt going to soak her panties over it. Personally I can reach orgasm with toys or whatever without the environment really getting any wetter.

No freakin kidding. I've been accused of faking because I didn't seem wet enough. I've been soaking when not that turned on and sort of dry when really, really horny... yeah, I get wet when I'm aroused but HOW wet I am doesn't have anything to do with how aroused I am.

We have kind of touched on this... but..

Myth: Going "deeper, faster, harder, rougher" equals more pleasure or better sex.

This is going to differ from woman to woman and for several reasons: anatomy, mood, time of month, level of arousal, personal preference, level of trust between the partners.. countless others that I can't think of or describe right now because I'm not feeling particularly articulate.

I am sure that I am not alone in explaining that in my experience, about half the time rough sex isn't just uncomfortable or not pleasurable... it just downright hurts.

A huge sad myth that is taken as common knowledge that drives me up the wall has to do with the term "loose"

As in the MYTH is that the more sex you have/babies you have/toys you use etc..that your vagina becomes loose...like a fucking cavern.

The FACT is that womens vagina's aren't all that different, and the variations in size like just regular, sitting around un aroused vagina isn't that drastic, its like tiny tiny differences. The more aroused a woman is the more accommodating her vagina becomes. Its very elastic and snaps back!

The term loose was coined back in the 1940's or 1950's and referred to a woman's morals not the depth of her vagina...as the studies of vaginas back then was few and far between so its obviously not what it was referring to. Its absolutely ridiculous that in this day and age it has been misconstrued to mean what it currently does. Very sad, misinformed people using the term so ignorantly...women as well even! Like my god you own a vagina you should know better!

I just want to second what's already been mentioned. That all girls get creamy when they orgasm.

I have NEVER gotten 'creamy' except when I had an infection and needed immediate treatment. The amount of people who think this is mandatory for orgasms annoys the shit out of me....Maybe that girl who just creamed actually has a yeast infection. Ever thought of that? :think: For some, yes it's natural, but definitely not for all.

blackxrose said:
I just want to second what's already been mentioned. That all girls get creamy when they orgasm.

I have NEVER gotten 'creamy' except when I had an infection and needed immediate treatment. The amount of people who think this is mandatory for orgasms annoys the shit out of me....Maybe that girl who just creamed actually has a yeast infection. Ever thought of that? :think: For some, yes it's natural, but definitely not for all.

:? I've only "creamed myself" twice. And uhhhh, that was the reason.

But the guy really liked it, so that's cool. :whistle:

Reactions: Rose
Alright, for pussy shape/sensitivity in Part 2 I have:

Myth
_____ will ruin a pussy.
A pussy that is used too much will become loose/desensitized.

The pussy is very elastic, and the human body is capable of healing itself. What this means, is that if a girl is fucking herself with a giant dildo all the time, she will be loose. But, if she stops fucking herself with the giant dildo for a couple weeks, she will tighten back up. If a girl uses incredibly strong vibrators all the time, her pussy MIGHT desensitize. But, when she stops using them for a day or two, her pussy will become sensitive again.

This also means that if a girl was loose before but you haven't had sex in a few days, she might be tighter now, so you'll have to loosen her up again.

Squirt and pussy cream I addressed in the first post:

Myth:
All girls squirt
or
Squirting is just pee

Some girls ejaculate. They do not necessarily ejaculate when they cum, though if they do it when they cum, it makes the orgasm more intense. The ejaculate is mostly protein and sugar, unlike piss. It comes out of the same hole that piss does, just like how a man's semen comes out the same hole that his piss does.

Pussy juice is not ejaculate. Ejaculate is usually clear, though it might have a bit of yellow in it. Pussy juice can be anything from clear, to white and creamy, to a slightly yellow tint.

All girls generate pussy juice, but many girls are not capable of ejaculating.

and a little later in the first post:

Myth:
A pussy's wetness directly corresponds to a girl's horniness

This is only partly true. A woman can be very horny but still have a dry pussy, if she's not well hydrated. A woman can also be very wet but not really horny is she is over-hydrated. However, if a girl is properly hydrated (not too much, not too little, but JUST RIGHT), wetness is usually a good indicator of how ready her pussy is to accept a dick. Of course, you still gotta get her in the right mood.

Most of us are willing to play along, and say our pussies are wet to mean that we are horny.

In my first post, the following myths and fact were addressed:

Myth:
You can tell how much sex a girl has had by her pussy lips.

Myth:
The clit is
-the whole pussy region
or -a spot inside the pussy

Myth:
All girls squirt
or
Squirting is just pee

Myth:
Any pussy word can refer to any pussy

(I added this one cause someone commented on my beef curtains... and since I have small inner labia but large outer labia, it really grated at me.)

Myth:
Tits are the same as boobs.

Myth:
A pussy's wetness directly corresponds to a girl's horniness

Myth:
Pussy = vagina

Fact:
Fucking without foreplay hurts.

(I couldn't think of a myth that would relate, but I had to put this out there.)

Myth:
Every girl wants a huge dick.

In my second, I'm addressing the following:

Myth: A woman's hymen seals her vagina, and is 'popped' and destroyed when she loses her virginity."

Myth: Large breasts are large because they are filled with milk, like a waterbed.

Myth: You can fit anything in to your anus right now, don't worry if it hurts - you can take it.

Myth: Once you have trained your anus to a certain size, it will remain that way forever.

Myth: You can fit that entire toy in your mouth, just shove it down your throat.

Myth: You can easily direct a woman to orgasm by ______

Myth: Women who say they started masturbating or having sex after they were 18 are just shy or embarrassed that they started at a younger age. Most or all women start having sexual experiences at a young age.

Myth:
-You're so skinny, you must work out and watch what you eat!
-You don't need to work out, you look beautiful!

Myth:
A woman's nipples get hard when she is aroused.

Myth:
The size of the breast corresponds to the sensitivity of the breast.

Myth:
Women start lactating as soon as they are pregnant.

Myth:
Breastfeeding is fun

Myth:
if you don't learn to orgasm before a certain age you never will be able to and you have to be trained to orgasm

Myth:
If the woman isn't screaming with pleasure, she's not enjoying it.

Myth
_____ will ruin a pussy.
A pussy that is used too much will become loose/desensitized.

Myth:
When a girl is sucking and gags, it's a different gag from the one that makes you throw up.

Myth:
If you've seen how a woman orgasms once, that's how she always orgasms, and anything else is fake.

Myth: Going "deeper, faster, harder, rougher" equals more pleasure or better sex.

Pro-tip, guys: Cam models spend a damn long time doing sexy body exploration. (and that whole bit)

A lot of it I copy-pasted from you girls, if you want credit, please let me know and I will be sure to give it to you. I do plan on linking this thread in the bottom of the post. I did change what I copy-pasted to be more general, and in some cases added in my experiences in place of the girl who posted, since it is my blog and when I have "I" in there, it should be talking about me :p

Thoughts and feedback? I plan to post this on Sunday.

LadyLuna said:
Myth: A woman's hymen seals her vagina, and is 'popped' and destroyed when she loses her virginity."
Something i'd like to add to that after getting into an argument with some guys friends which ended up in me having to ask a girl to confirm it is that the hymen doesn't only break from sex and sexual activites, it can be broken from non-sexual activites like horse riding. Some guys don't seem to know this, although i don't think it's actually a myth.

To a couple of points made in the thread, it amazes me is the amount of 'experts' on mfc that not only know the anatomy of women in general better than women, but also know each individual womens body better than they know it themselves. I mean really, you as a male know better than the model herself?

16_bit said:
LadyLuna said:
Something i'd like to add to that after getting into an argument with some guys friends which ended up in me having to ask a girl to confirm it is that the hymen doesn't only break from sex and sexual activites, it can be broken from non-sexual activites like horse riding. Some guys don't seem to know this, although i don't think it's actually a myth.

To a couple of points made in the thread, it amazes me is the amount of 'experts' on mfc that not only know the anatomy of women in general better than women, but also know each individual womens body better than they know it themselves. I mean really, you as a male know better than the model herself?

Actually, hymens don't break at all! It would have to be an intact thing to begin with in order for it to break. However it is true that things other than sex can stretch out your hymen.

Reactions: 16_bit and Rose
jackie_O said:
blackxrose said:

It actually does go the other way around, too.

I get "creamy" with no infection or grossness, and always have.
It only happens when I'm very turned on, though.

I have had guys who see me cum and tell me I'm disgusting because they think any whitish discharge is an infection.
For some girls, it might be, but I am clean and don't want to feel gross just because my body reacts differently.

Chellelovesu said:
jackie_O said:
blackxrose said:

I have had guys who see me cum and tell me I'm disgusting because they think any whitish discharge is an infection.
For some girls, it might be, but I am clean and don't want to feel gross just because my body reacts differently.

You really can't win. It's like the weight issues. There is a range that some guys consider "too skinny" and a range that some guys consider "too big" and that range always seems to overlap, so you can never win. If you do cream when you cum, some guys are gonna think its gross and some'll think its awesome. If you don't cream, some guys'll think it's normal, other'll think you are faking cumming/being turned on.

People need to be educated that bodies do all sorts of different things and there's nothing wrong with it either way. And you definitely aren't gross and I hope no one thinks that you are!

Chellelovesu said:

That's why I included for some it's natural. My best friend only ever creams. Me, I've never creamed and it's very rare that I'll get wet to the point that anything comes out at all (unless I squirt). That's the beauty of vaginas. They're all different. :) I'm sure some people would assume that all my clitoral orgasms are fake because there's never any visible wetness and others who would think the lack of mess is awesome.

jackie_O said:
Actually, hymens don't break at all! It would have to be an intact thing to begin with in order for it to break. However it is true that things other than sex can stretch out your hymen.
Read up a little more in detail on hymens. Maybe that is a myth that should be covered as well? We often hear about it as something being broken when that's not how it works and that a hymen can nearly return to it's original size in some cases and completely gone in others.

16_bit said:
jackie_O said:
Read up a little more in detail on hymens. Maybe that is a myth that should be covered as well? We often hear about it as something being broken when that's not how it works and that a hymen can nearly return to it's original size in some cases and completely gone in others.

Yep, I already suggested it. ;) I linked to a really good video about that on the front page of this and all that jazz. In general, Laci Green videos from her sex+ vlog are fantastic.

Reactions: 16_bit
LadyLuna said:
Fact:

Are you suggesting this for all instances? Or I guess, do you mean initial penetration? I wonder because sometimes, with enough spit (not to gross anyone out) it seems the wife is fine. So I asked, does it hurt if we fuck without foreplay and she answered, "No, well depends on if you spit on it enough."
Now it may very well be that a hand on her throat and slamming her into the wall is foreplay enough to get her to just the right amount of arousal, but it seems awfully quick. Or maybe she just enjoys that little bit of pain and doesn't process it as such; hard to believe, because she usually lets me know if that's the case.

The rest of the list....... It seems like common sense to me. Maybe I just take more interest than the average guy. Except the tits/boobs thing. I have to go back through the thread, admittedly, I jumped to here.

On vaginal elasticity, granted I read it from an old Maxim (back when it was actually decent), but it read that a vagina actually stays tighter the more it's used, as it's a muscle surrounding the cavity. And without use, over time will basically atrophy and loosen up. This was like 15 years ago, so I couldn't point the article, but the logic made sense.

LadyLuna said:

Hymens can also be septate, perforate and microperforate, where there are basically two holes, no holes or multiple small holes, respectively. In all cases the hymen has to be surgically altered or 'popped' for the lady in question to be able to have intercourse or use a tampon properly. Sometimes the extra membrane is cut but not removed and hangs out near the vaginal opening making the hymen look destroyed and no longer a functional.

hymen_variations.jpg

About 15% of women have abnormal hymens, the majority of that being septate. A lot of those women with septate hymens break the extra strip of membrane during sex, and it's an awfully bloody affair, while most women with normal hymens bleed very little or not at all during their first time. This is probably what gives men the notion that defloration is a romantically violent experience.

lordmagellan said:
LadyLuna said:
Fact:

Are you suggesting this for all instances? Or I guess, do you mean initial penetration? I wonder because sometimes, with enough spit (not to gross anyone out) it seems the wife is fine. So I asked, does it hurt if we fuck without foreplay and she answered, "No, well depends on if you spit on it enough."
Now it may very well be that a hand on her throat and slamming her into the wall is foreplay enough to get her to just the right amount of arousal, but it seems awfully quick. Or maybe she just enjoys that little bit of pain and doesn't process it as such; hard to believe, because she usually lets me know if that's the case.
The amount of foreplay needed for each vagina is different. For some it could just be a few seconds or others it could be a couple hours. The best way to translate it into 'penis terms' would be to tell you to think about how long it takes you to get fully erect. The time from completely flaccid to standing at attention would be considered your foreplay time. You may not require any physical stimulation during that process or you may need a good sucking.

So some days you may be able to go straight to full on penetration 'without' foreplay and others you gotta preheat the oven first. Hydration and mental stimulation also determine how long/short foreplay needs to be too.

As for sex without foreplay being painful, this generally means you didn't preheat the oven at all (no sexy thoughts, no touching, just trying to stick it in with no prior warning) and will be attempting to go in raw dog. Ouch! Hope you brought plenty of lube and patience.

I have another one:
Piercings make a girl more sensitive, or her nipples will be hard all the time.
I have both my nipples and the hood of my clit pierced. That have not added or removed any sensitivity. The location of my clit piercing is such that its just going through superficial skin and does not touch the clitoris at all (some women may position in such a way that it does). My nipple piercings did not cause me to grow extra nerve endings. They were more sensitive while healing because a) they fucking hurt and b) I wasn't used to to them so I was more "aware" of there being something in them (some people may have scarring that damages the sensation but this did not happen to me). But after I got used to it they just feel normal. Pulling on them does not feel good, it hurts. Maybe some girls have had different experiences but I serious am sick of explaining this 10 times a day. And my very-puffy nipples can still go completely flaccid, they only get hard if they're cold or pinched.

Jessi said:
I have another one:
Piercings make a girl more sensitive, or her nipples will be hard all the time.
I have both my nipples and the hood of my clit pierced. That have not added or removed any sensitivity. The location of my clit piercing is such that its just going through superficial skin and does not touch the clitoris at all (some women may position in such a way that it does). My nipple piercings did not cause me to grow extra nerve endings. They were more sensitive while healing because a) they fucking hurt and b) I wasn't used to to them so I was more "aware" of there being something in them (some people may have scarring that damages the sensation but this did not happen to me). But after I got used to it they just feel normal. Pulling on them does not feel good, it hurts. Maybe some girls have had different experiences but I serious am sick of explaining this 10 times a day. And my very-puffy nipples can still go completely flaccid, they only get hard if they're cold or pinched.

This is why I eventually had to take my nipple piercings out. Any time I was with someone new the very first thing they would do when they were granted access to them is tug on them. It fucking hurts and is not fun but for some reason everybody seems to think that it is.

blackxrose said:
lordmagellan said:
LadyLuna said:
Fact:

The amount of foreplay needed for each vagina is different. For some it could just be a few seconds or others it could be a couple hours. The best way to translate it into 'penis terms' would be to tell you to think about how long it takes you to get fully erect. The time from completely flaccid to standing at attention would be considered your foreplay time. You may not require any physical stimulation during that process or you may need a good sucking.

So some days you may be able to go straight to full on penetration 'without' foreplay and others you gotta preheat the oven first. Hydration and mental stimulation also determine how long/short foreplay needs to be too.

As for sex without foreplay being painful, this generally means you didn't preheat the oven at all (no sexy thoughts, no touching, just trying to stick it in with no prior warning) and will be attempting to go in raw dog. Ouch! Hope you brought plenty of lube and patience.
Right. I get that, it was the wording that confused me. One person's foreplay is another person's afternoon is another person's quickie in the bushes on lunch break. I guess, to me, the whole "Fact: Fucking without foreplay hurts" seems a little too black and white. But I know Luna (so far as she appears here) and she doesn't tend to gloss over the nuances and subtleties, so I wanted to be sure.

Reactions: Rose and LadyLuna
I shall add that for some women, foreplay might be a two-second affair :)

Status
Not open for further replies.