AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Boobies!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I present to y'all the "Miracle Booby Show" ...muaw haha.

pwbUy.gif

Happy Titty Tuesday bb's!
:hello2:

edit: oops, I suppose its Wednesday...but wtf!? with the no new booby posts since June????

“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”
Oscar Wilde
Boobs, however, we can all understand...
dbM3Y.gif

LrjWb.jpg

*I just had to share with y'all just how ENTERTAINED I am with my own nonsensical genius...muaw haha. Ok now SOMEBODY POST SOME BOOBIES!!!!!
:whistle: :violin: :mrgreen:

So YOU want some boobies huh ? :think:

Attachments

• tumblr_m1gijh5Ac01r2a3xfo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m1gijh5Ac01r2a3xfo1_500.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 585
  • tumblr_m1w9jt22sN1qd3a89o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m1w9jt22sN1qd3a89o1_500.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 585
  • tumblr_lwonumP9q91qay4pro1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_lwonumP9q91qay4pro1_1280.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 585
  • tumblr_m652y5PaVf1qgsi4yo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_m652y5PaVf1qgsi4yo1_1280.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 585

This one !! :mrgreen: :thumbleft:

Reactions: Nordling
Red7227 said:
SoTxBob said:

This one !! :mrgreen: :thumbleft:

Yep, that is why she is there. Gorgeous, sexy and sultry, beats giant fake or real tits every time.

Well this doesn't seem fair at all! I'm sure the statement hurt a few feelings of girls with large fake or natural breasts by comparing the un-comparable.
Of course scarletts is the hottest image. It's a well thought out, composed image done by a professional in a very flattering costume.
The others are poorly shot, posed and presented mostly nude aside from the grotesque outfit one of them is wearing.
Considering Scarlett has rather large natural breasts as well this is really a case of presentation.

Example. Same girl, same tits. Which one is hotter?

Obviously one is well composed and shot with the intention of highlighting beauty, the other is just random. Though not the same as the other pictures, the affect the difference has is huge. One is VAVOOM! The other not so much even though it's the same person just presented in a different way.

If we really wanted to compare, even though we shouldn't because it's kinda mean, I would suggest a very classy large breasted woman in a sexy outfit. Jenna Valentine comes to mind and we obviously wouldn't be able to pick, maybe just create a threesome in our heads.

Attachments

• angelina-jolie.jpg
    angelina-jolie.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 284
  • angelina-jolie-mother-348-1-1.jpg
    angelina-jolie-mother-348-1-1.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 284
CherryJane said:
Huh, I like number one because of the evil yet adorable facial expression...
feel kind of dirty for noticing that more so than the jumbo tatas. :?

Her face and hair is sexy, but my boobie size scale does not even go high enough to describe those things.

Shaun__ said:
CherryJane said:
Huh, I like number one because of the evil yet adorable facial expression...
feel kind of dirty for noticing that more so than the jumbo tatas. :?

Her face and hair is sexy, but my boobie size scale does not even go high enough to describe those things.

Not you specifically, but sometimes it seems like it's considered 'okay' to describe a woman's breasts as if she's some kind of freak if they're large, yet if they were especially small it would come out as cruel to use especially colourful language to describe how flat she is.

Seems kinda disrespectful to me to suggest that those 'things' as you put it are too large to be described with everyday language. Those are her natural breasts dude.

And Red, you could ask any of the models on here with enhanced breasts if it's comfortable to sleep on their stomach if you're that curious, but my guess is most of the time they sleep like most other people do - in a variety of ways.

Jupiter551 said:
And Red, you could ask any of the models on here with enhanced breasts if it's comfortable to sleep on their stomach if you're that curious, but my guess is most of the time they sleep like most other people do - in a variety of ways.

kind of a sideways threadjack.. this was addressed in one of those late night ads on tv.. some boob Doc came up with this .."textured" rubber tube looking thing.... women were supposed to put between the boobs so they could sleep on their sides and the weight of the 'hi side' one wouldn't be pulling downward but would be supported with this thingy stuck in the cleavage. Kind of makes sense but the infomercial was kind of :woops:

the vid is in the funny youtube thread and is #3 in 10 worst infomercials post. :-D

Red7227 said:
I'd pay money to see 2 and 3 sleeping. I am curious what happens when they try to roll over.

I'm 4'9" with a 30GG bust and I sleep on my stomach. People think that's weird but then I ask them how comfortable they'd be if it felt like two giant sand bags were trying to tear your chest in opposite directions. :lol:

Jupiter551 said:
Seems kinda disrespectful to me to suggest that those 'things' as you put it are too large to be described with everyday language. Those are her natural breasts dude.

Have you ever seen someone make a stupid I dislike your word usage thread that did not devolve into epic levels of stupidity? I never said her breast could not be described using everyday language, they are ginormous. Like I said they are above the size I call extra large so I have no place on my mental chart to put them, and that is just a lack of imagination on my part not a put down. Also saying someone has big breasts is not disrespectful, because big or little they are all good.

i339U.gif

Reactions: LadyLuna
Jupiter551 said:
Ooof Sweetcoofe :shock:

Holy cow she is beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.