AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Boobies!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
37kny.jpg

:-D

Reactions: schlmoe
I couldn't get it to show me her boobies. :( Fuck that, I'll just go undress the action figure I have of her upstairs. :lol: :whistle:

:shifty: Ok, no more granny boobs. Lets do famous mystery boobs instead...;)

GIF of the Day: “The Girl in the White Dress” From UFC on FOX 4
i30bv.gif

Mamma Mia. It isn’t often that one of the UFC’s crowd shots really causes that much of a stir in the MMA world — sure, there is the “Just Bleed” guy, Diego Sanchez’s spiritual life partner, and Mickey Rourke’s frigid girlfriend — but suffice it to say, we may have found the crowd gif to end all crowd gifs in the mysterious “girl in the white dress” that was spotted at UFC on FOX 4. Say what you want about women’s beach volleyball, but this girl packs more power than all of Team Brazil and Team Spain combined.

Just look at that little jump she throws in at the end. Not unlike the pink tank top girl on those Shake Weight DVD’s, you can tell that she’s totally in on it.

If you’re reading this, girl in the white dress, please send all of your standard information (name, address, phone number, bra size, turn-ons, list of fears) to feedback@cagepotato.com so we can send you a conveniently altered CagePotato shirt and our congratulations on this historic achievement in UFC fan hotness immediately.

http://www.cagepotato.com/gif-of-the-day-the-girl-in-the-white-dress-at-ufc-on-fox-4/

Reactions: Bocefish
another Rommie... nom nom nom :-D

Attachments

• 53kelly.jpg
    53kelly.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 215
Putting this here despite the fact that I've already put it up on my tumblr. WITNESS! A young woman, facing death by suffocation in the name of sending out a most important text message!

Attachments

• busty.jpg
    busty.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 205
I think my boobs look sexy like this!

Attachments

• awesome boobs.png
    awesome boobs.png
    458 KB · Views: 145
Status
Not open for further replies.