AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Boobies!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:) More boobies!

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110421_4.JPG
    Snapshot_20110421_4.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 323
  • Snapshot_20110323.JPG
    Snapshot_20110323.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 323
  • Snapshot_20110122_2.JPG
    Snapshot_20110122_2.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 323
  • Snapshot_20110505.JPG
    Snapshot_20110505.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 323
Hourglass :D (AnalSexation)

HotIllusion

Attachments

• analsexation2.jpg
    analsexation2.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 312
  • crisboobs.jpg
    crisboobs.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 312
Titty tuesday, and Merilyn's natural 30H boobs are enough for at least a week :mrgreen:

Attachments

• merilynsakova1.jpg
    merilynsakova1.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 273
  • merilynsakova2.jpg
    merilynsakova2.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 274
  • merilynsakova3.jpg
    merilynsakova3.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 273
my tagline has been ....talk dorky to me baby.. for YEARS on another site.. so when a friend gave me this shirt as a gift I was beyond giddy (even tho i believe nerds are wayyyyyyy different than dorks..it'll do!) ;)

Attachments

• IMG0008.jpg
    IMG0008.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 249
154dda7070b7223.gif

I don't think I have seen this here yet, I have to say it's a little hypnotic.

Freq said:
To all of you who block all Romanian models, this is the kind of awesomesauce you are missing out on!

If you block Romanian models, you need to have your head examined. Or, you might just be gay.

Or more interested in hanging out and laughing with someone while staring at random tits than JUST staring at random tits.

tightlockup said:
Freq said:
To all of you who block all Romanian models, this is the kind of awesomesauce you are missing out on!

If you block Romanian models, you need to have your head examined. Or, you might just be gay.

No matter how awesome boobies are... sometimes (esp for the awesomest guys!) personality > boobies.

(Not that all Romanian models have bad personalities, but percentage wise the girls tend to not be as personable, whether that is due to the language barrier or some other issue.)

I really don't understand why people hide models by location? Just because they're in a different country doesn't mean they don't speak or read english. I've run across several American models broadcasting from other countries as well as Romanians camming from the U.S.

I've wished that i could filter by language spoken instead of by location, IMO, for this exact reason.

Bocefish said:
I really don't understand why people hide models by location? Just because they're in a different country doesn't mean they don't speak or read english. I've run across several American models broadcasting from other countries as well as Romanians camming from the U.S.
Playing the numbers, non-US/UK/Australia girls are less likely to be comfortable speaking English, so it greatly raises my chance of randomly picking someone who can hold a conversation in English. As Redwud said it's the best we can do without a language-spoken option.

Quite a lot of romanian/eastern euro chicks can and do speak english fine, many of them also speak french, german, spanish...

There's a lot of dumb stereotypes around.

EllaXoXo said:
tightlockup said:
Freq said:

No matter how awesome boobies are... sometimes (esp for the awesomest guys!) personality > boobies.

(Not that all Romanian models have bad personalities, but percentage wise the girls tend to not be as personable, whether that is due to the language barrier or some other issue.)

That's what google translate is for!

Great naturals (or is it those incredibly realistic Colombian implants where we just CANNOT TELL)

How do we campaign to get this sport in the next Olympics? :think:

Attachments

• drool.jpg
    drool.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 95
Status
Not open for further replies.