AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Brand New - Watermarks?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 29, 2013
Hey, I'm brand new to camming, and I found this site on google :). I signed up with MFC after checking out the site for a few days, and I've been using another site for a bit now. Anyways, my question... With the MFC software being standalone, and I'm using a C920 (which I don't believe has any effect software), how would I go about putting watermarks on my feed? It's going to be small and transparent, but if it does get recorded I want people to at least be able to find my cam room.

You can't do that with the MFC software, you'll need to download a program that you can use to edit your webcam feed; most girls use ManyCam.
I'd highly recommend that you use the web broadcaster instead of the MFC software, the software is outdated and the broadcaster has many features that the software doesn't. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.