AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Breaking Bad

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the double post, but OMG, how funny is this?!?!

Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
T1r6wAr.jpg

JerryBoBerry said:
Just to be clear, the song has the name spelled feleena in the lyrics. Not the way the BB title has it spelled.

Surely it's not a coincidence that the song was used in an episode called "Felina," though.

yossarian said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Just to be clear, the song has the name spelled feleena in the lyrics. Not the way the BB title has it spelled.

Surely it's not a coincidence that the song was used in an episode called "Felina," though.
Oh no. It's DEFINITELY used on purpose. No doubt about that. It's just when the lyrics were sited here in an earlier post they had the maiden's name incorrectly spelled Felina (like the title of the episode). I was just pointing out that the actual song lyrics do spell differently and that was incorrect quotation here.

Reactions: yossarian
I wasn't so sure about the 5th season. I tended to think the end of the 4th would have been a good ender. But now that the series has ended I've been thinking about it as a whole again.

I'm changing my opinion now that I see it became a morality play in the end. It's really transgressed up to a level of Shakespearean and Greek tragedies.

Reactions: Gen
I just watched the whole show for the first time this weekend (got a cold and just stayed in bed marathoning). I have to say it was really fun going back through this thread and seeing all your predictions and reactions and theories and stuff! I also love seeing who likes which characters, lol.

So glad I watched this, except now it's all I can think about!

Did you guys hear the new theory on the finale (put forth by Norm McDonald, among others), that Walt actually died in the car (natural causes) and everything from the time the keys fall into his lap is his dying dream of how he hopes for things to end?

It's interesting. I don't really buy it (mainly because he doesn't know that Jesse is still alive when he's hiding in New Hampshire), but it puts a different spin on it.

Reactions: IvyR and krukstyle
yossarian said:
Did you guys hear the new theory on the finale (put forth by Norm McDonald, among others), that Walt actually died in the car (natural causes) and everything from the time the keys fall into his lap is his dying dream of how he hopes for things to end?

It's interesting. I don't really buy it (mainly because he doesn't know that Jesse is still alive when he's hiding in New Hampshire), but it puts a different spin on it.

Thanks for sharing this--I find it very interesting--though I'm not so sure I can totally buy into it either... but it definitely is intriguing considering how everything seems to happen/work out perfectly for Walt from the moment he gets that car to start.

In a lot of ways--this perfection streak did seem somewhat unrealistic to me, especially when compared to how things were constantly getting worse for Walt throughout the series. I guess the question would be whether or not Walt actually deserved the happy ending that he received in the final episode. Considering his dire situation--having the opportunity to reconnect with his wife, see his daughter + son, provide a way for his money to get to the family, save Jesse, kill all of the bad guys that did him wrong, AND ultimately evade the police at every turn is about as good as Walt could have possibly hoped for... so it being his "dream" is something work considering at the very least.

Also along those lines--what kind of windshield wipers does Walt have on that snow-covered car. I live in a far milder climate than the one he is in during that scene--and there ain't no way I'm clearing that windshield without getting out of the car and scraping that snow and ice off--just sayin'. :p

krukstyle said:
Also along those lines--what kind of windshield wipers does Walt have on that snow-covered car. I live in a far milder climate than the one he is in during that scene--and there ain't no way I'm clearing that windshield without getting out of the car and scraping that snow and ice off--just sayin'. :p
If the car was sitting out and got cold for awhile before the snow came down and it was a light fluffy snow it's possible.

If cars are still warm when the snow comes down then some melts and refreezes into hard ice. That's scraping time. Or if it's a wet snow.

Reactions: Gen
DaddyDominant said:
and like a tard, I realized I re-posted this a few days later like it was brand new :(

sorry about that.
Oh daddy, don't feel like that. It happens to the best of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.