AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Broadcast suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2023
Hi @punker barbie
Support did not mailed me and do not reply to my mails. I really hope you to help me.
My broadcast been suspended for about a week now.
I fully understand that in that time a said too much than enough and it’s totally unacceptable to share thoughts like that in n CB. I’m really not suicidal. Yeah, I have mental issues like everybody but I have my therapy and it affects me great way. It were a bad mood and the bad night.
Chaturbate is my only one source of income, and I don’t wanna lose this work because of stupid mistake I made.
I feel really sorry for what happened and promise this will never happen again.

my cb username: badasswithagoodasss

Hi it’s me again
I’ve got an email from support about I`m anabled to broadcast because I may be having thoughts of self-harm.
They still don’t receive me after this in a week so I duplicate my message for them to you here in hope you can help me.
No I don`t have any self-harm thoughts at all now.
I have mental issues but I visit my therapists once a week regulary and take pills prescripted by my psychiatrist for a year now and I feel good.
I will never make harm to my self dyring the stream or in real life.
If you need any proof I can ask my doctor to make video for you about me be having good mental state now. Also I can take a picture of prescription for medicines I take.
I feel so sorry for whole situation. I`ll never repeat a mistake like that.
I`m in a good pisotion to rejoin Chaturbate community now. Please let me to broadcast again.

my cb name: badasswithagoodasss

Upvote 0
Hi it’s me again
I’ve got an email from support about I`m anabled to broadcast because I may be having thoughts of self-harm.
They still don’t receive me after this in a week so I duplicate my message for them to you here in hope you can help me.
No I don`t have any self-harm thoughts at all now.
I have mental issues but I visit my therapists once a week regulary and take pills prescripted by my psychiatrist for a year now and I feel good.
I will never make harm to my self dyring the stream or in real life.
If you need any proof I can ask my doctor to make video for you about me be having good mental state now. Also I can take a picture of prescription for medicines I take.
I feel so sorry for whole situation. I`ll never repeat a mistake like that.
I`m in a good pisotion to rejoin Chaturbate community now. Please let me to broadcast again.

my cb name: badasswithagoodasss

@punker barbie

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie
It’s been about a 3 weeks have passed since my ability to broadcast is suspended
All this time I go to therapy and take my medicines
I really work on myself to be better and feel better
I know it’s not easy to trust somebody from internet forum but I’m telling the truth and I can prove it for example by sending checks for payment, recipes and etc anything you can try to trust
I really won’t violate any of CB rules again
Please give me some help with my case

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
CB support said that I’ll be able to broadcast after I get some help and after I feel better
I’ve done with all conditions I can prove it and I emailed them about it
No any response from them
Why support customers continue to ignore me?

Upvote 0
Protective suspension I’m not needed
Hi @punker barbie
Now I’m still in broadcast suspension.
Support of CB described it as something protective and something what I really need because of… I’m bipolar and sometimes yeah I have bad days and I don’t feel well?
Okay I got it
Okay I shouldn’t share my mental health state with my members even if they can do
Okay maybe this break was good for me in some way

But it whole month passed after all of incident
I don’t really understand what “let us know you feel better after sufficient time has passed“ really means
This is my mental health and only me and my doctor can decide what’s time to say “yeah it becomes way better”

I don’t have any thoughts I had in a day my stream suspended
I feel better and I feel fucking great tbh rn
I’m so in rush to rejoin CB bc I like do streams there and it is best source of income for me
Please @punker barbie give me a help
I really want CB support to pay attention on my last email

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.