AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Broadcaster no longer online?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 24, 2023
I was curious if there Is anyway of knowing if a broadcaster is coming back or not? They have been gone for a couple weeks or longer? NOT the resson,just if they are off the site or not? They didn't mention anything to me before they left?

I was curious if there Is anyway of knowing if a broadcaster is coming back or not? They have been gone for a couple weeks or longer? NOT the resson,just if they are off the site or not? They didn't mention anything to me before they left?

No way of knowing unless they tell you directly. If they’re on a social media platform (such as Twitter/X) and you follow them on there, you can try reaching out to them on there with a friendly message. Or you can message them on the cam site. If the site allows you to send offline tips, sending a tip along with a friendly message might increase the likelihood of you getting a response. It could say something along the lines of “Hey! Miss ya. See ya when you return.” 🙂

No way of knowing unless they tell you directly. If they’re on a social media platform (such as Twitter/X) and you follow them on there, you can try reaching out to them on there with a friendly message. Or you can message them on the cam site. If the site allows you to send offline tips, sending a tip along with a friendly message might increase the likelihood of you getting a response. It could say something along the lines of “Hey! Miss ya. See ya when you return.” 🙂
Thank you for that. I've been conversing and hinted but they haven't addressed it so I moved away from that topic. Must not be a good thing? Have a great weekend.

Thank you for that. I've been conversing and hinted but they haven't addressed it so I moved away from that topic. Must not be a good thing? Have a great weekend

Thank you for that. I've been conversing and hinted but they haven't addressed it so I moved away from that topic. Must not be a good thing? Have a great weekend
You have been in conversations with this model since they stopped streaming, and they have avoided discussing if they are returning to work?

If that is correct, then they do not want you to know that information, for whatever reason. So as far as camming is concerned, I suggest you move on and "forget" this model.

Reactions: AudriTwo and Wuggie
They’re probably just on vacation, mate 🤷🏻‍♂️ sitting on a lovely beach somewhere.

as someone currently on a hiatus from streaming and content due to health reasons kicking my ass, i get messages all the time asking when im coming back. hell i've gotten them here lol. especially camming because i was a popular model about to hit a decade. tried to be open as much as possible without having to get too personal about these absences but it's annoying to have to explain to yourself every other month why no one has seen or heard from you for about 7 weeks and apologize for not posting promised content and refunding customs. after a while, i gave fucking up and decide to take the time until im at a place where i can perform consistently. i put a status on my onlyfans telling my subs that if you havent heard or seen from me in awhile its because of my health,gone. no eta on time back and im not ready to retire. guess what? I STILL GET MESSAGES ASKING WHEN I'LL BE BACK OR IF I QUIT.

i feel guilty enough as it is that im not capable of keeping to a schedule or comfortable enough to be sexy. and being asked is weighing on top of the pressure i put on myself. i understand you guys miss your favorite cammodel, but its best to be patient if they haven't been online in a while. that is a real person with real things going on that's conflicting with streaming. you guys are not entitled to know why, where, or when we will be back. please respect our privacy.

what i do appreciate are the messages telling me they miss me and cannot wait for my return. them showing me empathy that i need to take time for myself and not bother me about content. when i do get those bursts of being able to make content on onlyfans, those messages motivate me to make as much as i comfortably can. its a great feeling to have people care about my content and myself.

you'll know when the model is back because they will be back to their old routine. so keep your alerts on and check to see for any activity on their camprofiles.

Last edited:
What Audri is saying is really true here. You tell people that you don’t really have the energy to answer personal messages, because you’re getting 1 million of them. And then guess what, they do, they sent you another message asking about it. It’s insane.

The empathetic ones are really nice though, and it’s always great to feel appreciated and needed. On the other hand, when people are going through stuff or they are tired, or they got health stuff going on, or they are just burned out or all of the above, we literally have no extra time or energy at all. And as soon as we get a little, we kind of get jumped on by everyone at once, and even the most friendly, caring person can only handle so much of that.

Patience really goes a long way. Sometimes getting burned out and tired like that, can last like weeks and months. So you gotta just be patient. Other times it can just mean that there’s a weekend off needed. But if you can show your favorite model that you can give her space, and be respectful of her boundaries, in the long run, you will get better shows . And she will appreciate you more.

There are a lot of lonely people out there who are isolated. It sucks. A lot of people need a lot of energy and attention these days, in so many different ways. And they all seem to feel really comfy around sex workers online. It’s cool. But it can also be very demanding.

Everyone needs some time off once in a while, and some me time, or they’ll go insane. Especially if dealing w health issues, chronic and acute.

Last edited:
Reactions: AudriTwo and Ozzie_