AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bubblegum Fetish

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2011
So I am going to admit it, I have a bubblegum fetish. I love seeing models blow bubblegum bubbles. There are some models here who have done it for me before. But I wanted to see what the broader consensus was about it. It really as simple as getting some bubblegum (like dubble bubble, hubba bubba, bubblicious, etc) and blowing big bubbles for tips. But now I am going to as a question, what models would be willing to do a bubblegum fetish? Do you think it would be odd, or would you enjoy doing it?

P.S. If you are willing to do it, I would definitely be willing to look you up on MFC.

I currently have 2 guys on MFC that tip me for bubble gum and 1 guy on sm takes me exclusive to blow him bubbles. I enjoy it. Its easy simple and honestly something I kind of enjoy myself. My 2 MFC guys are very laid back and are never demanding and just let me blow bubbles as I feel like it while in public chat which makes it enjoyable for me.

It sounds like a lot of fun. I would definitely do a show like that :)
I can't wait until my braces come off on the 15th, I haven't been able to chew gum for 2 1/2 years.

ShelterLight said:
It sounds like a lot of fun. I would definitely do a show like that :)
I can't wait until my braces come off on the 15th, I haven't been able to chew gum for 2 1/2 years.
Sounds like a perfect way to celebrate the braces coming off. You can have plenty of bubblegum lying around.

BuxomZoe said:
Most models will happily oblige any fetish for tokens, as long as it's not dangerous or illegal, it's our job.
word
Also, when it is something simple such as this, and something I have not come across...I find it interesting and always wana try.

I am willing to make bubble gum bubbles (though I'm not on MFC at the moment). I'm not sure how I'd feel about doing so in public chat on the one hand, but on the other, I haven't done it in a long time off-cam either, so I'm not sure how good I'd be at it. x.x

Also, I'm too much of a neat-freak to be okay with the bubble popping all over my face, and the show would have to be prefaced by me tying my hair back so it doesn't stick to the gum.

The only time I was asked to do this on MFC, I declined cause the guy wanted it to pop all over my face.

Reactions: CaramelRush
LadyLuna said:
I am willing to make bubble gum bubbles (though I'm not on MFC at the moment). I'm not sure how I'd feel about doing so in public chat on the one hand, but on the other, I haven't done it in a long time off-cam either, so I'm not sure how good I'd be at it. x.x

Also, I'm too much of a neat-freak to be okay with the bubble popping all over my face, and the show would have to be prefaced by me tying my hair back so it doesn't stick to the gum.

The only time I was asked to do this on MFC, I declined cause the guy wanted it to pop all over my face.
I am personally non demanding. Its however the model is comfortable with. I just appreciate that the model is blowing bubbles.

Reactions: LadyLuna
@Luna I can vouche for rockstar. He always follows through on his shows and is more than accomodating. :thumbleft:

I loved doing bubblegum shows but I can't anymore because my tongue ring still has a little healing left before I feel comfortable with bubblegum again.

Totally down for a bubble gum fetish! Never done it before but it sounds fun!

IHeartHeidi said:
I have a few regulars on MFC that I bubble for regularly. I've gotten pretty good at it. The best and easiest to bubble with are Big League Chew and Bubblicious. Hubba bubba and double bubble are too hard and don't make the nice big bubbles (for me).
Double Bubble used to be the champ and was the favorite in contests for largest bubbles...but when Concord Confections bought out the name in 1998, they changed the formula, sadly. :) Some things really do need to be left alone. lol

Reactions: Eva_ChangeN
Ahh I would love this lol, my friends HATE when I blow bubbles when I chew gum, to them its annoying but I love doing it. Im such a dork... :-D

I blow bubbles for one of my regs in public when it is slow. I really like going private to blow bubbles because you can do the fun and naughty stuff the other guys don't get aroused by or would think was "weird". Personally, I think it's pretty fun and definitely one of my favorite fetishes to cater to!

Oh, for all of the models who do blow bubbles... I'd be interested in knowing your fave gum. I tried hubba bubba max and the cherry flavor seems to be a lot softer for longer. I have gotten better bubbles out of it than the other flavors they offer. I'm still open to suggestions!

Reactions: camstory
I love it! I wish I could blow bubble gum bubbles! I've asked countless people to teach me but I always end up just blowing the gum out of my mouth. So not cool.

I used to love Double Bubble and Bubble Tape. :)

I recently bought some gum to make a bubblegum blowing clip for Clips4Sale, but I wasn't able to blow a bubble...I couldn't believe it! :( Is this what's in store for me during my 30s? My tongue not working the way it used to? LOL.

Jessi said:
I wouldnt like, rub it in my hair or orifices or anything like that though lol :shock:

No hairgum show bb?

Breaking my heart.

Jessi said:
Apparently once I get my braces on next month I can't have it anymore :crybaby: get it while its hot lads.
But doing it with braces on might be even sexier you naughty minx...the ultimate taboo.

Reactions: camstory
AnaVictoriaXO said:
Ahh I would love this lol, my friends HATE when I blow bubbles when I chew gum, to them its annoying but I love doing it. Im such a dork... :-D
OMG me too!! I get asked to spit out the gum HAHAHAH and I love gum and bubbles...ecept when I go too big and POP! LMAO

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
Thank you for all the feedback, it is much appreciated! I am curious, how big has any of you ladies ever gotten a bubble to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.