AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bubblegum Fetish

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, this is a related addendum and random request that I am putting out to the forum models. I have an inflatable fetish as well, So I thought it would be fun to see a lovely lady blowing lots of bubbles with her gum while squeezing the air out of some pool toys. Would anyone be up for it?

I always felt kinda sexy blowing bubbles, though it's been ages. I remember blowing bubbles at the beach one time. I was eyeing a guy while blowing bubbles, feeling totally hot, and then.. POP! Pink face. And not only from the gum. :-D

I would be up for it when I start camming at MFC. I''ll check if I still have my inflatable crocodile. It's big. Huge.

Reactions: rockstarforall
GingerJuly said:
I always felt kinda sexy blowing bubbles, though it's been ages. I remember blowing bubbles at the beach one time. I was eyeing a guy while blowing bubbles, feeling totally hot, and then.. POP! Pink face. And not only from the gum. :-D

I would be up for it when I start camming at MFC. I''ll check if I still have my inflatable crocodile. It's big. Huge.

That's a pretty awesome story! I will definitely look you up for some bubblegum time. My big 3 fetishes are balloons, bubblegum, and inflatables. So I'm hoping sometime to have all 3 obliged at once. Anyone else have any bubblegum stories to share?

Reactions: Teagan and LadyLuna
rockstarforall said:
GingerJuly said:

That's a pretty awesome story! I will definitely look you up for some bubblegum time. My big 3 fetishes are balloons, bubblegum, and inflatables. So I'm hoping sometime to have all 3 obliged at once. Anyone else have any bubblegum stories to share?

Added to shopping list:

1 inflatable
1 bin of bubble gum (I've been craving it anyway)

Any particular brand you prefer? I'm not that picky... Was going to go for the bucket of double-bubble that has the fruity flavors and about half of it is original.

LadyLuna said:
rockstarforall said:
GingerJuly said:

Added to shopping list:

1 inflatable
1 bin of bubble gum (I've been craving it anyway)

Any particular brand you prefer? I'm not that picky... Was going to go for the bucket of double-bubble that has the fruity flavors and about half of it is original.
I'm not picky at all, as long as no one gets bubble tape (its crappy for bubbles), I'm happy.

Reactions: LadyLuna
rockstarforall said:
I'm not picky at all, as long as no one gets bubble tape (its crappy for bubbles), I'm happy.

I remember bubble tape. A little too sweet, and I always seemed to take either too much or too little. Heaven help anyone who gets it too hot though, I also remember having to open it up and just take bites without regard to unrolling the damn thing.

:p

I'm making a bubblegum video, breast expansion video and balloon video this week for some customs, I might have to make some doubles for other folks to enjoy too :D

ScarletVixen said:
I'm making a bubblegum video, breast expansion video and balloon video this week for some customs, I might have to make some doubles for other folks to enjoy too :D
Here's an easy one: just pop a few balloons with your fingernails while blowing bubbles with your gum.

rockstarforall, if I may ask, what is it about the blowing of bubbles that excites you? I have heard of many different fetishes and have a few of my own and I always find it curious as to what people get out of each one. Do you know where this fetish comes from? If you would rather not answer that's cool too.

rockstarforall said:
GingerJuly said:

I have balloons and inflatables, and more than willing to get bubblegum! I've also much experience in the art of multitasking. :dance:

I love bubblegum! :) Hubba bubba SUCKS for bubbles for me, big league is my favorite! I haven't been back on MFC for awhile and on Streamate once and awhile, but I do Skype shows a lot and would enjoy blowing bubbles and popping some balloons while messing around with inflatables! I love weird and crazy fun fetishes so hit me up sometime Rock!

I also have a bubble gum fetish. I would love to know if there are any black women out there that would like to do a show where you blow big bubbles! Thanks, Ken.

kenadams said:
I also have a bubble gum fetish. I would love to know if there are any black women out there that would like to do a show where you blow big bubbles! Thanks, Ken.

I am not black nor do I ever have bubblegum but I love your username, FRIENDS REFERENCE?!

poca_ said:
kenadams said:

I am not black nor do I ever have bubblegum but I love your username, FRIENDS REFERENCE?!

Yep, good catch!!!

Voxelle said:
Where would you normally find big chew?

I used to order it online on Amazon. I personally think dubble bubble blows the biggest bubbles. I'm pretty sure walmart carries it.

Reactions: Teagan
rockstarforall said:
GingerJuly said:

Oddest thing. I literally went to the store yesterday and got a giant bag of Dubble Bubble, 2 packs of balloons, and 3 inflatable pool toys. A beach ball, a lounge chair, and one of the donut rings means to go around you. All for clips to make, never thought anyone would want all 3 together at once lol.
Let me know if you ever want a skype or private. I do have an MFC account but only get on for scheduled shows.

Voxelle said:
Where would you normally find big chew?
Occasionally you can find it at Walgreens. Ive never seen it at Walmart. Oddly gas stations always seem to carry it. Otherwise Amazon.
And as Ken said Dubble Bubble works great and I just got it from Walmart in the Halloween section yesterday.

I have a bubble gum bubble blowing video in my new clips4sale store.

http://www.clips4sale.com/72145

I made another earlier today that I'll upload to the site in the next day or two.

Guess I need to look into getting an inflatable also. ;)

KylieJacobs said:
I have a bubble gum bubble blowing video in my new clips4sale store.

http://www.clips4sale.com/72145

I made another earlier today that I'll upload to the site in the next day or two.

Guess I need to look into getting an inflatable also. ;)

I got mine at Target. They still had a small aisle of all their pool stuff on sale. Scuba things, inflatables, goggles, etc.

Looked this thread up after making my first bubblegum clip. Thinking I might have done it wrong now. I was just blowing bubbles and making them poo as loud as I could...it's it more desirable to have the bubble pop on your face then? I think I catered to much too what I find sexy and focused on massive amounts of cleavage while popping my gum...I might have a 90s fetish...

Gonna go back and read through the whole thread but it seems like I had poor understanding of the fetish from what I've read so far. :woops:

Reactions: JaneJupiter
Teagan_Chase said:
I got mine at Target. They still had a small aisle of all their pool stuff on sale. Scuba things, inflatables, goggles, etc.

Thank you Teagan! :)

Diana Blake said:
Looked this thread up after making my first bubblegum clip. Thinking I might have done it wrong now. I was just blowing bubbles and making them poo as loud as I could...it's it more desirable to have the bubble pop on your face then? I think I catered to much too what I find sexy and focused on massive amounts of cleavage while popping my gum...I might have a 90s fetish...

Gonna go back and read through the whole thread but it seems like I had poor understanding of the fetish from what I've read so far. :woops:
Large bubbles are definitely more popular and enjoyable to see, I like it especially when they pop on the face. IMO the cleavage makes the bubblegum clip/cam time sexier and adds to it. So go try for big bubbles and just making them seem natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.