AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bubblegum Fetish

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh this sounds like fun! I'll have to have some gum on hand when I get back to camming just in case...

This is so interesting! Sounds like a super fun fetish to indulge in. I love reading things like this to get ideas for different things that get people going. It's so innocent and cute; here I was assuming that most things that get people off are explicit. As a model that is trying to switch things up and go more sensual/tease vs. hardcore, this is a great thread! I love chewing gum and I'm pretty good at blowing bubbles :)

I'm totally game for this! I would love it!

While I mainly cam on Streamate, I'll happily accept Giftrocket for a Skype show, and I have an MFC profile and can accept tokens for a Skype show, if that interests anyone. Just PM me here, and we can set it up. That goes for any show, not just bubble gum.

I would totally do this! I've gotten into bubblegum lately so thanks for this thread as it helped me figure out what to do! I've uploaded a few clips (with more coming :mrgreen: ) to my Clips4Sale & would absolutely do it on MFC.

Reactions: Reina Lynn
Are there any ladies who have some inflatables (like a beach ball)? I would really like to see a show where the lady is blowing bubbles with her gum while inflating a pool toy and then deflating it. But its so hard to find a girl with a pool toy around.

rockstarforall said:
Are there any ladies who have some inflatables (like a beach ball)? I would really like to see a show where the lady is blowing bubbles with her gum while inflating a pool toy and then deflating it. But its so hard to find a girl with a pool toy around.

And I just saw that you posted this.
I have a 15 minute video of me deflating a gigantic inflatable whale.
I couldn't blow it up with gum in my mouth though, it's so big that it took an hour to blow up normally.

NoelleBright said:
rockstarforall said:

And I just saw that you posted this.
I have a 15 minute video of me deflating a gigantic inflatable whale.
I couldn't blow it up with gum in my mouth though, it's so big that it took an hour to blow up normally.
Yeah, It would be inflate it first, then put the gum in for bubbles and blow bubbles while deflating it. Btw, where do you sell your clips?

Reactions: rockstarforall
I just made my first inflatable and bubblegum video! :dance:
OL5m4B3.gif

I'm finally back up and running on mfc. I would still be willing to do bubblegum times with ladies who are interested. Bubble Yum, dubble bubble, or Hubba bubba (avoid bubble tape, it sucks) make great bubbles.

I would like to thank all the ladies that have done bubblegum times on mfc. Its different to do bubble blowing on cam, but it is appreciated and I hope many more bubblegum sessions can be done in the future. You ladies are awesome!

Reactions: NicoleRiley
I've made a few bubblegum videos now but now that my toddler knows I have a stash of Double Bubble it keeps disappearing... :? There's currently about six or seven empty wrappers hastily hidden under the table.

LacieLaPlante said:
I made a few, but these are these few clips that have never sold before. I dunno what I do wrong =P
You're not the only one.

LacieLaPlante said:
I made a few, but these are these few clips that have never sold before. I dunno what I do wrong =P
Rose said:
LacieLaPlante said:
You're not the only one.

Maybe you two made your previews too good, and they do not need to buy them.

Reactions: Rose
Rose said:
LacieLaPlante said:
You're not the only one.
Sadly, I will acknowledge that since bubblegum fetish is pretty narrow, most clips won't sell well. Looking at the top studios, the common thread is that they can make insanely giant bubbles, so that must be the ticket.

Reactions: LacieLaPlante
rockstarforall said:
Rose said:
LacieLaPlante said:
You're not the only one.
Sadly, I will acknowledge that since bubblegum fetish is pretty narrow, most clips won't sell well. Looking at the top studios, the common thread is that they can make insanely giant bubbles, so that must be the ticket.
So bubbles bigger than faces are too small?

Will file that away for later use. :)

Rose said:
rockstarforall said:
Rose said:
LacieLaPlante said:
You're not the only one.
So bubbles bigger than faces are too small?

Will file that away for later use. :)
I think your clips are hot, personally. I'm just making an observation looking at the top studios. They use Kosher Bazooka (look it up on amazon) to make those insane bubbles.

Status
Not open for further replies.