AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bubblegum Fetish

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At random I discovered my favorite gum for blowing big bubbles is Double Bubble. I had some left over from Halloween and holy heck. I'll have to post a screenshot as proof once I get the video up. :dance:

rockstarforall said:
So randomly, who wouldn't mind if I sent them bubblegum on amazon? If any of you put it on your wishlist, I highly recommend Big League Chew and hubba bubba. I will also caveat, usa only, shipping internationally (even to canada) gets expensive.

Definitely game if you are. :) I added a few to my list but you're more than able to pick different ones if you think theyre better.

http://amzn.com/w/17VYN8FL0LSGC

rockstarforall said:
KylieJacobs said:
rockstarforall said:
So randomly, who wouldn't mind if I sent them bubblegum on amazon? If any of you put it on your wishlist, I highly recommend Big League Chew and hubba bubba. I will also caveat, usa only, shipping internationally (even to canada) gets expensive.

I'm willing. :whistle:

I don't have a wishlist, but you could send me an amazon gift card plus a link to whichever gum you wanted me to buy with it ....(depending on what strings are attached of course). I recently did a bubble gum clip that I need to edit and upload. I've been sick, but I'm going to give more a try as soon as I feel better. I prefer hubba bubba, but either is fine.

I'm willing to do that to get you bubblegum. There are no strings attached, I would just want you to enjoy it and a free bubblegum clips with it wouldn't hurt, lol. I'll PM you to get the details for sending you the gift card.

If you would rather email me you can here: kyliejacobs26 (at) gmail (dot) com :)

Reactions: LexieBlair
Teagan said:
rockstarforall said:

Definitely game if you are. :) I added a few to my list but you're more than able to pick different ones if you think theyre better.

Looks like a good selection, you'll see something pop up this week. Hopefully you enjoy blowing bubbles.

Teagan said:
rockstarforall said:

Alright, bubblegum is sent, you'll get a lot of it, it should arrive Sunday and I hope to see you blow some bubbles on cam soon!

Definitely. I really enjoy bubble popping. I wish I knew how to do the bubble in bubble trick though. I have no clue how to do that one lol.

Teagan said:
Definitely. I really enjoy bubble popping. I wish I knew how to do the bubble in bubble trick though. I have no clue how to do that one lol.
Can you let me know when you get the bubblegum? So I know everything was good to go. Thanks,

rockstarforall said:
Teagan said:
Can you let me know when you get the bubblegum? So I know everything was good to go. Thanks,

I got it yesterday !! OH My I'm gonna rot my teeth with it lol.

rockstarforall said:
AerynShade said:
Are you still sending out gum to interested ladies? I'm keen for more delicious bubble gums if you are. :)
I certainly am, anyone who wants bubblegum, I'll send some to. How can we make it happen?
I sent you a private message.

Teagan said:
rockstarforall said:
Teagan said:

I got it yesterday !! OH My I'm gonna rot my teeth with it lol.
I'd love to see you blow bubbles sometime. Hopefully we can make it happen!

rockstarforall said:
So I am going to admit it, I have a bubblegum fetish. I love seeing models blow bubblegum bubbles. There are some models here who have done it for me before. But I wanted to see what the broader consensus was about it. It really as simple as getting some bubblegum (like dubble bubble, hubba bubba, bubblicious, etc) and blowing big bubbles for tips. But now I am going to as a question, what models would be willing to do a bubblegum fetish? Do you think it would be odd, or would you enjoy doing it?

P.S. If you are willing to do it, I would definitely be willing to look you up on MFC.

I would do it, but I am on SM. I am sure you will fined lots of girls willing to do this.

Reactions: rockstarforall
I think this is something I definitely would be interested in making videos of or doing privates of. I've been leaning towards doing stuff with lots of pretty colors since my hair went pink! I think that the bubblegum and the pink hair would make a cute look...

-scampers off to plan videos-

BlairLuxe said:
I think this is something I definitely would be interested in making videos of or doing privates of. I've been leaning towards doing stuff with lots of pretty colors since my hair went pink! I think that the bubblegum and the pink hair would make a cute look...

How can I send you bubblegum?

rockstarforall said:
AerynShade said:
Are you still sending out gum to interested ladies? I'm keen for more delicious bubble gums if you are. :)
I certainly am, anyone who wants bubblegum, I'll send some to. How can we make it happen?
I want all the bubble gum I can get...it gets my stress out much better than throwing my phone! LOL I have added it to my wishlist(hehehehe)
XOXO

Reactions: rockstarforall
rockstarforall said:
BlairLuxe said:

I don't have a PO box or use a wishlist, but I would absolutely be happy to pick some up at the store! Is there a kind that you think is best for blowing bubbles?

BlairLuxe said:
rockstarforall said:
BlairLuxe said:

I don't have a PO box or use a wishlist, but I would absolutely be happy to pick some up at the store! Is there a kind that you think is best for blowing bubbles?
Bubble Yum is pretty good for bubbles, so is big league chew.

Reactions: BlairLuxe
ScarletRaven said:
rockstarforall said:
AerynShade said:
I want all the bubble gum I can get...it gets my stress out much better than throwing my phone! LOL I have added it to my wishlist(hehehehe)
XOXO
Where is your wishlist?

So I actually have a question about the bubblegum fetish. What is it exactly that people like to see? I plan on making bubblegum videos. Do people like it when you chew loudly? Or is it just the bubble blowing?

rockstarforall said:
RosePhoenix said:
So I actually have a question about the bubblegum fetish. What is it exactly that people like to see? I plan on making bubblegum videos. Do people like it when you chew loudly? Or is it just the bubble blowing?
We like the bubble blowing, and bigger is better with the bubbles. Honestly it is that straight forward.

Not at all trying to undermine RockStar here, but I have had a few guys who like not only the bubbles, but playing with it (wrapping it around your finger, snapping it, cracking it, big loud mouthed chewing, etc). But I will say the majority of my sales come from my bigger bubble clips.

SatanJonez said:
Not at all trying to undermine RockStar here, but I have had a few guys who like not only the bubbles, but playing with it (wrapping it around your finger, snapping it, cracking it, big loud mouthed chewing, etc). But I will say the majority of my sales come from my bigger bubble clips.

Thank you for the added commentary. :) I actually was going to make a video involving a bunch of stuff as I try out different gum to see how big a bubble I can make. I was just going to have fun with it.

SatanJonez said:
rockstarforall said:
RosePhoenix said:
We like the bubble blowing, and bigger is better with the bubbles. Honestly it is that straight forward.

I do like that stuff, I'm not a big fan of the bubbles as big as the room videos, I just like seeing what a girl can do naturally with her bubblegum.

Reactions: SatanJonez
Status
Not open for further replies.