AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bubblegum Fetish

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ShilohGables said:
A bubblegum fetish would be so much fun! I always prefer the unique requests. I haven't played with gum before, but I blow bubbles a lot :whistle:
Go for it. It would be fun to see how big you can get your bubbles. I highly encourage you to try it out.

I use to have lots of bubble fans on another site I was on. This is a older pic but a sample of the size of bubble that dubble bubble gum could make depending on the pieces you have in your mouth, you could get bigger. I don't think dubble bubble is as good as it use to be.

Attachments

• 1614.jpg
    1614.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 302
candykisses said:
I use to have lots of bubble fans on another site I was on. This is a older pic but a sample of the size of bubble that dubble bubble gum could make depending on the pieces you have in your mouth, you could get bigger. I don't think dubble bubble is as good as it use to be.

Wow! That is a huge bubble, it's as big as a balloon!

Reactions: candykisses
candykisses said:
I was one of them. You have great skill, it would be great to see you do some bubbles again sometime.

Reactions: candykisses
KylieJacobs said:
candykisses said:

Wow! That is a huge bubble, it's as big as a balloon!
You should try doing some bubblegum clips. I love your balloon clips, but it would be fun to see you do a clip with bubblegum.

rockstarforall said:
You should try doing some bubblegum clips. I love your balloon clips, but it would be fun to see you do a clip with bubblegum.

I'll probably give it a try soon since I blow bubbles with my gum all the time anyways. ;)

Can you give me any tips on what you like? I don't know very much about the bubblegum fetish yet. Is it all about huge bubbles? Do you prefer them popped in your face? Anything that you're willing to share would be great!

KylieJacobs said:
rockstarforall said:

I'll probably give it a try soon since I blow bubbles with my gum all the time anyways. ;)

Can you give me any tips on what you like? I don't know very much about the bubblegum fetish yet. Is it all about huge bubbles? Do you prefer them popped in your face? Anything that you're willing to share would be great!

Just blow bubbles however you do them naturally. Some people prefer them big, but I like just seeing people do them casually. So it's whatever you're comfortable with.

candykisses said:

Ahhh, that is my new goal. Make a bubble bigger than my head. Seriously, that's fantastic.

rockstarforall said:
Everyone has different opinions on this, what bubblegums do you think make the best bubbles?
I use the square ice breakers gum. They seem to make strong bubbles that can go as big as however many pieces you're chewing: more gum=bigger bubbles.

Rose said:
rockstarforall said:
Everyone has different opinions on this, what bubblegums do you think make the best bubbles?
I use the square ice breakers gum. They seem to make strong bubbles that can go as big as however many pieces you're chewing: more gum=bigger bubbles.
That's one of the few non-bubblegums (at least not marketed as such) that can actually make good bubbles. Have you tried the kosher bazooka yet?

rockstarforall said:
Rose said:
rockstarforall said:
That's one of the few non-bubblegums (at least not marketed as such) that can actually make good bubbles. Have you tried the kosher bazooka yet?
Nope, sure haven't.

I love the grape flavor Ice Breakers gum I chew it all the time but have not tried adding several pieces and doing a big bubble with it, guess I will have to give that a try.

Rose said:
rockstarforall said:
Rose said:
rockstarforall said:
Nope, sure haven't.
That's what some of those girls get the super giant bubbles with, so I was just curious.

rockstarforall said:
Rose said:
rockstarforall said:
Rose said:
rockstarforall said:
Nope, sure haven't.
That's what some of those girls get the super giant bubbles with, so I was just curious.

If anyone tries Bazooka, soak it in hot water first for a few minutes. Or else your jaw will hate you.

Bella.Trixx said:
so, do we fail at bubblegum fetish if the bubble pops and gets all over out face??
that tend to happen to me. :dance:

Not at all I think some guys are into that.. Least I have had plenty of guys that enjoy it and everything else that has to do with bubble gum in the mouth or on the face lol..

Bella.Trixx said:
so, do we fail at bubblegum fetish if the bubble pops and gets all over out face??
that tend to happen to me. :dance:
Nothing wrong with that. If you're not afraid of the bubbles popping on the face, you can see how big you can get bubbles to get!

Gum bubble blowing was part of my topic yesterday! No takers, but I'll give it another shot and/or tape a clip...I also keep handy a bottle of soapy water for blowing bubbles when I'm less active on cam. It's playfully sexy and also calming!

Reactions: rockstarforall
SandyTheCheek said:
Gum bubble blowing was part of my topic yesterday! No takers, but I'll give it another shot and/or tape a clip...I also keep handy a bottle of soapy water for blowing bubbles when I'm less active on cam. It's playfully sexy and also calming!
Where do you cam? You don't have any links.

I would love to satisfy anyone with that fetish, but there's just one problem. I can't blow bubbles. Somebody teach me!

rockstarforall said:
SandyTheCheek said:
Where do you cam? You don't have any links.

That show was on MFC, but I'm focusing on Streamate now (I'm usually on week-days from about 8AM PST-noon). Just started camming in August and joined here a couple months ago, so I'm getting all my ducks (links) in a row...

So randomly, who wouldn't mind if I sent them bubblegum on amazon? If any of you put it on your wishlist, I highly recommend Big League Chew and hubba bubba. I will also caveat, usa only, shipping internationally (even to canada) gets expensive.

Reactions: AliceTTLG
rockstarforall said:
So randomly, who wouldn't mind if I sent them bubblegum on amazon? If any of you put it on your wishlist, I highly recommend Big League Chew and hubba bubba. I will also caveat, usa only, shipping internationally (even to canada) gets expensive.

I'm willing. :whistle:

I don't have a wishlist, but you could send me an amazon gift card plus a link to whichever gum you wanted me to buy with it ....(depending on what strings are attached of course). I recently did a bubble gum clip that I need to edit and upload. I've been sick, but I'm going to give more a try as soon as I feel better. I prefer hubba bubba, but either is fine.

Reactions: rockstarforall
KylieJacobs said:
rockstarforall said:

I'm willing. :whistle:

I don't have a wishlist, but you could send me an amazon gift card plus a link to whichever gum you wanted me to buy with it ....(depending on what strings are attached of course). I recently did a bubble gum clip that I need to edit and upload. I've been sick, but I'm going to give more a try as soon as I feel better. I prefer hubba bubba, but either is fine.

I'm willing to do that to get you bubblegum. There are no strings attached, I would just want you to enjoy it and a free bubblegum clips with it wouldn't hurt, lol. I'll PM you to get the details for sending you the gift card.

Reactions: KylieJacobs
Status
Not open for further replies.