AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB- Looking for big...bubblegum bubbles

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 16, 2022
Hello everybody!
I'm a newbie here (signed up today!) and I just made a search looking for a past topic similar to mine's. I must say that I'm surprised, since I didn't expect to find any, but most of them are from 1-2 years ago. So I decided to try my luck, to see if something have changed since then 😄

I'm on Chaturbate looking for performers to blow big bubblegum bubbles for tips (No need to blow monster bubbles, just the big enough ones that pop on your nose!)
Haven't had much luck for now, so I guess that my question is...Is there any performers who have experience in that? Either because they usually blow bubbles on cam, or because someone tipped them in the past to do this? I would really appreciate some recommendations, names... I'm also open to look for this on Myfreecams.

Thank you so much for your attention, and have a nice day! 😄

Haven't had much luck for now, so I guess that my question is...Is there any performers who have experience in that?
you're more likely able to get what you're looking for on clip sites than a token camsite. check out clips4sale, manyvids, and iwantclips. if you find a model there, recommend looking up to see if they have links to their other sites on social media that may direct you to a camsite/indie skype/discord options for a private show.

check out streamate (private based) too. token sites are more vanilla/conventional-leaning. whereas streamate or clipsites are more fetish-leaning.

all the sites that i mentioned have search features that should help search for models who have created that type of content.

• Helpful!
Reactions: rockin_rod
you're more likely able to get what you're looking for on clip sites than a token camsite. check out clips4sale, manyvids, and iwantclips. if you find a model there, recommend looking up to see if they have links to their other sites on social media that may direct you to a camsite/indie skype/discord options for a private show.

check out streamate (private based) too. token sites are more vanilla/conventional-leaning. whereas streamate or clipsites are more fetish-leaning.

all the sites that i mentioned have search features that should help search for models who have created that type of content.
Thank you @AudriTwo so much for all the recommendations! 😄 I'll try this and take a look at these sites 😊

Reactions: AudriTwo
Status
Not open for further replies.