AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Burp Fetishes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SNATCH

Cam Model
Nov 18, 2010
Ya moms house
Anybody in here got one? [Mostly adressing members, but if a model has one, I would like to hear from her too!] :)

If you do, do you ever specifically find girls to do shows with on MFC for this? Or if not shows, just models who will burp for you?

Like, how do you go about this?

I ask because, I burp ALL THE TIME... && I got posted on a burp fetish forum, && so I ended up going there, && let people I know I was willing to do shows, or burp for them in public room, I just needed to know ahead of time, && I could make sure I had some soda around.

I got a fuckton of people in room, but half of them were fucking basics, && the other half were Premiums. However, everyone expected that I was just going to sit here && do his all night - FOR FREE... So I was like EXCUSE YOU WHAT DA FUCK? Lol.

So I was just wondering if that was a common thing to expect or not from people that have burp fetishes? Or like... How do other people that have them go about them.

Out of all those fuckers, only ONE person has ever tipped me to just sit there && burp for them all night.. So I guess I found it a little strange, that out of a big group of people, only one person was willing to pay for it... [I know people are cheap, && you can't expect shit, but still!]

TY! :)

I wish more people did, because I'm pretty darn good at burping. Don't even need the soda.

I'd imagine a lot of the people you got into the room weren't terribly familiar with the site if you brought them in from elsewhere?

Maybe making vids for clips4sale is something you could try? Seems where a lot of those random kinds of fetishes end up. Personally I figure that at some point I should get around to it, since I also spend about half of my day sneezing, and can cause it to happen easily enough. I can queef on demand, too (TMI!?), so I'm a triple threat :p (Geez, I wish I had some *actual* talents!)

There's actually a burp fet site ? :eek:
Maybe I should tell my sons gf. Shes a wisp of a girl, 5'2", 89lbs and can out burp most men. Shes got a bass rumble in hers that can almost shake the windows... :laughing-rofl: :laughing6:

Lintilla said:
I wish more people did, because I'm pretty darn good at burping. Don't even need the soda.

I'd imagine a lot of the people you got into the room weren't terribly familiar with the site if you brought them in from elsewhere?

Maybe making vids for clips4sale is something you could try? Seems where a lot of those random kinds of fetishes end up. Personally I figure that at some point I should get around to it, since I also spend about half of my day sneezing, and can cause it to happen easily enough. I can queef on demand, too (TMI!?), so I'm a triple threat :p (Geez, I wish I had some *actual* talents!)

Ohhhh no. They're familiar with MFC alright... Haha. In fact, I had to tell a couple of my friends they had some vids floating around over there... =X. I never thought about actually doing that for videos... I don't currently do videos now, but I get asked for them a lot [not burping ones though] but I think I might try that you. TY.

I don't really need the soda either, but when I add it, it's like Earthquake time. HAHA.

SoTxBob said:
There's actually a burp fet site ? :eek:
Maybe I should tell my sons gf. Shes a wisp of a girl, 5'2", 89lbs and can out burp most men. Shes got a bass rumble in hers that can almost shake the windows... :laughing-rofl: :laughing6:

HAHAH. Nice. Too bad they're all fucking assholes over there though... Ha.

Reactions: SoTxBob
Ooh, I get guys all the time that take me private to guzzle a coke and burp for like 20 minutes. I love those guys.

LOL I'm constantly burping on cam. One night it got so bad though that I was drunk and skulling lemonade to produce these EPIC burps, felt pretty darn sick afterwards :lol: Naturally I just have a lot of burping gas though haha.

I did have a burp fetish guy for the first time the other day, was pretty random. Normally my room just likes to have a bit of a laugh about it and rate them out of ten.

SNATCH said:
I got posted on a burp fetish forum, && so I ended up going there, && let people I know I was willing to do shows, or burp for them in public room, I just needed to know ahead of time, && I could make sure I had some soda around.

Who are you?! :whistle:

SNATCH said:
Out of all those fuckers, only ONE person has ever tipped me to just sit there && burp for them all night..

I'm surprised people weren't throwing money at you with that attitude! :violin:

SNATCH said:
Too bad they're all fucking assholes over there though... Ha.

Oooh, I hope a little sick comes up next time you burp :naughty:

I find a lot of guys who have a not so sexual fetish seem to think they're entitled to seeing it free. It's the same reason that it's so hard to find a foot fetish guy who actually wants to go private.
If someone wanted me to burp for them I could, but I think I would only do it in exclusive where I don't have to feel awkward in front of other members.

Reactions: LadyLuna and 16_bit
burpfetishguy said:
Who are you?!  :whistle:

None of YOUR fucking business.

burpfetishguy said:
I'm surprised people weren't throwing money at you with that attitude!   :violin:

Here's the thing asshole... When you have 10 - 20 guys, come into your room 3 nights a week, for three weeks, asking you to stand up, turn around, bend over, burp for me, please, just a preview, watch my cam, && then when you say no, not unless you can tip a little please, specifically for that, or tip towards topic, you become annoyed. QUITE FUCKING QUICKLY. I was bombarded by nothing but jackasses from that forum. They were rude, demanding, && had the audacity to tell me, they shouldn't have to tip me for what they were BEGGING ME TO DO. So, excuse the shit fuck out of you.

burpfetishguy said:
Oooh, I hope a little sick comes up next time you burp  :naughty:

&& I hope you fuck off && die. :). I've really just fucking had it up to here with pricks like you. Also, since I see that this is your only post, I would be willing to bet that you are one of the douchecanoes I'm talking about, since your post just smacks of butthurtness, bitchassness, && asshattery.

I had a Philly cheesesteak, baked potato, and root beer yesterday, and I was burping and farting a lot (sorry if that's tmi). Man, I could've made a Clips4Sale vid off that shit..... :lol:

Reactions: Nordling and SNATCH
You really can't generalize and slander the ENTIRE forum when you have had a few bad experiences with some people on it. To be honest, I understand that you want money and burping isn't usually something people would ask for because it's so rare, but calling us cheap..? Some of us have other things like school, bills, etc that we have to pay. I'm sorry but i'm not wasting money to hear someone burp..no offense. On the other hand, it was foolish for them to think that they could go into your room and expect burps for free. So, I could understand how you could be upset at them for that. Nonetheless, if you had a problem with us you could have just came to forum and talked about it instead of openly bashing us. So, i'm not hating on you for having your opinion but don't assume that we're all assholes because of a few people.

Warlordx1234 said:
You really can't generalize and slander the ENTIRE forum when you have had a few bad experiences with some people on it. To be honest, I understand that you want money and burping isn't usually something people would ask for because it's so rare, but calling us cheap..? Some of us have other things like school, bills, etc that we have to pay. I'm sorry but i'm not wasting money to hear someone burp..no offense. On the other hand, it was foolish for them to think that they could go into your room and expect burps for free. So, I could understand how you could be upset at them for that. Nonetheless, if you had a problem with us you could have just came to forum and talked about it instead of openly bashing us. So, i'm not hating on you for having your opinion but don't assume that we're all assholes because of a few people.

90-180 people is not just a few.

She didn't say everyone in the forum, she said everyone from the forum who came to her room. If some of the guys would've been willing to pay her, and the ones that weren't didn't pitch a fit at her expecting to be paid for her time and effort, then it would be a different story.

If you ask a camgirl to do something, she has a right to ask for money. Because by doing what you requested of her, she is performing a service. Just like the cleaning lady deserves to be paid for cleaning the bathroom, or a busboy deserves to be paid for cleaning the tables and doing the dishes, we deserve to be paid if we do what we are asked to do on camera.

Over the three years I've been camming, I've gotten close to 5 million requests for various things, and all of them expect me to do it for free. If everyone with a request gave me 1 token for their request, I'd have 250 thousand dollars. Obviously, the majority of the people with requests don't expect to pay for the requests.

What LadyLuna said & to add to it, people with non-sexual fetishes are notorious for thinking since a lot of other people don't get off on that particular thing, they shouldn't have to pay for it. I think that was the only point she was making. Although, I hear burping videos sell extremely well for a lot of ladies on C4S, so maybe it's just those who venture to cam sites.

The_Brown_Fox said:
I had a Philly cheesesteak, baked potato, and root beer yesterday, and I was burping and farting a lot (sorry if that's tmi). Man, I could've made a Clips4Sale vid off that shit..... :lol:

MARRY ME. Seriously, you saying you were farting is fucking awesome. Only because I hate when people act like they don't shit or fart. When I say people, I mean that... Certain type of prissy kind of female? LOL. :). Just those girls that are like yeah I don't fart, or can't fart in front of a guy... I'm like DUDE. GO READ THE BOOK EVERYBODY POOPS!!! LOLOLOL. :).

P.S. I've never had a Philly Cheesesteak before!! =X. I NEED TO DO THIS ASAP. Also, Barqs? FAVE root beer EVER.

Warlordx1234 said:

I would really appreciate if males, started acting like fucking MEN around here. That is all.

Oh, && I would appreciate if the rest of the burping guys from that goddamned forum, would fuck off on this topic, && not waste your precious time spent on "school, bills, etc" to come here && sign up, JUST TO REPLY TO THIS DAMNED THREAD, because some fucking RANDOM CAMGIRL BITCH ON THE INTERNET said something you don't fucking like. I don't go posting on other forums, butthurt, if someone calls me a fat bitch. Why? BECAUSE I HAVE BETTER SHIT TO DO. No offense. Also, I'm pretty sure we ALL have bills to pay. MFC is MY ONLY PAYING JOB. MY shit is PAY TO PLAY. WE are NOT here for free. Anyone who doesn't know that, is a delusional fucking asshat. Also, how I was treated by almost every dickhole that came to my room, I'm not going to go to their forum && then complain about it, so I can get flamed, yeah? DERP. && don't you DARE fucking tell me that wouldn't happen. I've SEEN THE AMOUNT OF SHIT TALKING THAT DOES ON THERE. I've also seen the vids people have screencapped without the model knowing. Jerks.

LadyLuna said:

She didn't say everyone in the forum, she said everyone from the forum who came to her room. If some of the guys would've been willing to pay her, and the ones that weren't didn't pitch a fit at her expecting to be paid for her time and effort, then it would be a different story.

If you ask a camgirl to do something, she has a right to ask for money. Because by doing what you requested of her, she is performing a service. Just like the cleaning lady deserves to be paid for cleaning the bathroom, or a busboy deserves to be paid for cleaning the tables and doing the dishes, we deserve to be paid if we do what we are asked to do on camera.

Over the three years I've been camming, I've gotten close to 5 million requests for various things, and all of them expect me to do it for free. If everyone with a request gave me 1 token for their request, I'd have 250 thousand dollars. Obviously, the majority of the people with requests don't expect to pay for the requests.

FrankieChemical said:
What LadyLuna said & to add to it, people with non-sexual fetishes are notorious for thinking since a lot of other people don't get off on that particular thing, they shouldn't have to pay for it. I think that was the only point she was making. Although, I hear burping videos sell extremely well for a lot of ladies on C4S, so maybe it's just those who venture to cam sites.

TY TY TY. ILU both. :).

SNATCH said:
The_Brown_Fox said:

MARRY ME. Seriously, you saying you were farting is fucking awesome. Only because I hate when people act like they don't shit or fart. When I say people, I mean that... Certain type of prissy kind of female? LOL. :). Just those girls that are like yeah I don't fart, or can't fart in front of a guy... I'm like DUDE. GO READ THE BOOK EVERYBODY POOPS!!! LOLOLOL. :).

P.S. I've never had a Philly Cheesesteak before!! =X. I NEED TO DO THIS ASAP. Also, Barqs? FAVE root beer EVER.

Warlordx1234 said:

I would really appreciate if males, started acting like fucking MEN around here. That is all.

Oh, && I would appreciate if the rest of the burping guys from that goddamned forum, would fuck off on this topic, && not waste your precious time spent on "school, bills, etc" to come here && sign up, JUST TO REPLY TO THIS DAMNED THREAD, because some fucking RANDOM CAMGIRL BITCH ON THE INTERNET said something you don't fucking like. I don't go posting on other forums, butthurt, if someone calls me a fat bitch. Why? BECAUSE I HAVE BETTER SHIT TO DO. No offense. Also, I'm pretty sure we ALL have bills to pay. MFC is MY ONLY PAYING JOB. MY shit is PAY TO PLAY. WE are NOT here for free. Anyone who doesn't know that, is a delusional fucking asshat. Also, how I was treated by almost every dickhole that came to my room, I'm not going to go to their forum && then complain about it, so I can get flamed, yeah? DERP. && don't you DARE fucking tell me that wouldn't happen. I've SEEN THE AMOUNT OF SHIT TALKING THAT DOES ON THERE. I've also seen the vids people have screencapped without the model knowing. Jerks.

LadyLuna said:

FrankieChemical said:

TY TY TY. ILU both. :).

How am I being butthurt..? and there's no need to get upset.. ._. For someone to be butthurt, they would have to been offended by something. Now, I can't speak for everyone but I surely wasn't offended. I just came to reply to your statement and (hopefully) clear up any confusion, that's all. You're entitled to your opinion and to be honest, I couldn't give two shits whether you think i'm cheap or not. Of course, if you came to the forum and presented your case then you may get flamed by certain people but what do you expect? This is the internet..but you didn't help your case by insulting anyone.

Warlordx1234 said:
I'm sorry but i'm not wasting money to hear someone burp..
You're a man with an odd sexual fetish that expects to get that fulfilled by working women on the internet, and yes, that includes stolen videos you fap to. You lost all credibility with the above statement and only solidified the general view that men with your type of fetish are needy, rude assholes who just want to take, take, take from the world without giving anything back.

Way to not stick up for your fellow weirdos.

JoleneBrody said:
Warlordx1234 said:
I'm sorry but i'm not wasting money to hear someone burp..
You're a man with an odd sexual fetish that expects to get that fulfilled by working women on the internet, and yes, that includes stolen videos you fap to. You lost all credibility with the above statement and only solidified the general view that men with your type of fetish are needy, rude assholes who just want to take, take, take from the world without giving anything back.

Way to not stick up for your fellow weirdos.
Nah, let him keep talking. He's just digging his hole deeper and deeper. :hello2: We can just wave at him from ground level.

Reactions: SNATCH and Nordling
Warlordx1234 said:
To be honest, I understand that you want money and burping isn't usually something people would ask for because it's so rare, but calling us cheap..? Some of us have other things like school, bills, etc that we have to pay. I'm sorry but i'm not wasting money to hear someone burp..no offense.

You need to understand that cam girls are a luxurie, if you can't afford our service don't ask us to do stuff.
If you won't pay to see a cam girl burp for you, then don't go into her chatroom demanding that she burp for you all night, problem solved.

We don't "want money" we expect to be paid to do our job.

Oh wait! I have the perfect solution! If you want to see girls burp for free, get your ass offline and go fucking sit in a bar during happy hour. :handgestures-salute: Granted you may get puked on/near in the process, but you'll get to see your fetish for free and then we don't have to put up with your lame excuses about why you're being a freeloader.

You 'special' people are missing the point, you harp on about being amazing at burping then don't deliver when it comes to the punch. Those that deliver get talked up to the nines on our forum, those that don't get talked down. It's that simple. If you don't deliver for us then get your dollar elsewhere, don't slag us off because we don't fill your pocket.

burpfetishguy said:
You 'special' people are missing the point, you harp on about being amazing at burping then don't deliver when it comes to the punch. Those that deliver get talked up to the nines on our forum, those that don't get talked down. It's that simple. If you don't deliver for us then get your dollar elsewhere, don't slag us off because we don't fill your pocket.

As rewarding as being "talked up to the nines" on your forum might be, I reckon most cam girls would probably prefer to be paid for their services, ya know?

burpfetishguy said:

Oh they get praised. I bet that helps them pay their bills. I love when my employer gives me gifts like pictures of the place I work instead of money, it gives me a warm glow knowing they like me.

burpfetishguy said:

Do they get paid for these burps after getting "talked up to the nines" on the forums? Did the person who got the burp pay for the burp? Or do you guys just bash any model who refuses to do the burp for free?

mynameisbob84 said:
As rewarding as being "talked up to the nines" on your forum might be, I reckon most cam girls would probably prefer to be paid for their services, ya know?

Well there's a woman who goes by the name of Mistress Rouge who has had nothing but praise on our forums. Why? Because she delivers every time.

burpfetishguy said:
mynameisbob84 said:

Well there's a woman who goes by the name of Mistress Rouge who has had nothing but praise on our forums. Why? Because she delivers every time.

For free?

mynameisbob84 said:
burpfetishguy said:
mynameisbob84 said:

For free?

No for a price

Reactions: TashaDutch
burpfetishguy said:
mynameisbob84 said:
burpfetishguy said:
mynameisbob84 said:

For free?

No for a price

Ah, okay. So what you're decrying is not cam girls who don't burp for free but cam girls who aren't able to burp once you've paid them to burp?

burpfetishguy said:
mynameisbob84 said:
burpfetishguy said:
mynameisbob84 said:

For free?

No for a price

fuck... i hate that i can't 'unthank' posts when i push it accidently..
anyways...

soooo??? are you hearing how fucked up that sounds? so you wanna pay girls afterwards.. and then call girls who don't accept that kinda scamming, scammers themselfs?
thats just retarded... i think it was mentioned before, that the problem the model had with the guys, was that they expected a service for free...
how can you say she didn't deliver when you weren't ready to compensate her for the service you asked?

Status
Not open for further replies.