AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Busama Webcam House?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoeBanx

Cam Model
Jul 10, 2017
Twitter Username
@zoebanxx
MFC Username
zoebanx
i get emails from a few travel-stripping agencies and got an interesting one the other day about something I thought i'd share here.. apparently they are opening some kind of webcam house? It says you only keep 35% which is pretty damn shitty especially since it sounds like that's AFTER this "number 1 chat site" (chaturate? mfc?) takes it's cut.

https://app.flashissue.com/newsletters/3a2aa02fba1e3d883882567e59088e56861a8658

https://www.facebook.com/Busama-Ent...34/photos/?tab=album&album_id=153823714644342

then they have the whole "big brother reality TV show" thing?? which i guess is just something that will be broadcast online. the whole thing sounds bizzare.

35% is not a bad cut if they are giving you a place and equipment, and if you will be living at the studio you also save rent. They say they will even cover your living expenses and pay you a separate salary for the Big Brother aspect of the deal. Sounds fair to me.

Edit: and it sounds like they will be working with Streamate from the FB post

Last edited:
35% is not a bad cut if they are giving you a place and equipment, and if you will be living at the studio you also save rent. They say they will even cover your living expenses and pay you a separate salary for the Big Brother aspect of the deal. Sounds fair to me.

Edit: and it sounds like they will be working with Streamate from the FB post

really? i don't know anything about studios and what a normal cut would be, so i guess that's why it sounds so low to me but if that's the case it might be pretty cool. i know the agency itself is legit and if their camgirl housing is anything like the stripper one i stayed in it's very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.