AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Busted!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it kind of frustrating.
As much as I don't want to be a nasty jealous person, it kind of hurts my feelings when a member reveals to me that hes just been hanging out with me (for an hour) until his favourite model logs in, and that he didnt tip me because hes saving them for her. I mean, fine, they're your tokens but you shouldnt SAY anything about it, how am I supposed to feel when I hear that? :(

Jessi said:
As much as I don't want to be a nasty jealous person, it kind of hurts my feelings when a member reveals to me that hes just been hanging out with me (for an hour) until his favourite model logs in, and that he didnt tip me because hes saving them for her. I mean, fine, they're your tokens but you shouldnt SAY anything about it, how am I supposed to feel when I hear that? :(

Some guys put their foot in their mouth all the time, and they should just go sit down and hush.

And that guy should've just visited your room as a guest if he was just "killing time" 'til his favorite model logged on. What an asshole for saying that to you. :(

Reactions: Nordling
Jessi said:
Become their favorite model!

Reactions: LucyLegz
PlayboyMegan said:
Jessi said:
Become their favorite model!

:handgestures-salute: I wholeheartedly agree with Megan ...

although that guy is a douche for even revealing hes just hanging out with you until his favorite model arrives ...

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
I use to be on a site that gave me 10% of all the money a guy spent on other models,if he signed up with my referral link. I could see that he was spending a lot of money on a bunch of different models. Didn't bother me at all. What bothered me is when he said, "You are the only model I get shows from." ....liar.

ComicOzzie said:
Good thing I never say anything contradictory (like telling 8 different models that they each have the best ass on MFC.)

I wonder how good 'ole RON569 is doing (Mr. "Best on MFC, boo!"). LOL.

Reactions: Nordling
Jessi said:
it kind of hurts my feelings when a member reveals to me that hes just been hanging out with me (for an hour) until his favourite model logs in, and that he didnt tip me because hes saving them for her.

This is exactly the reason why I mostly prefer to stay in the Lounge when AmberCutie is not online.

The_Brown_Fox said:
ComicOzzie said:
Good thing I never say anything contradictory (like telling 8 different models that they each have the best ass on MFC.)

I wonder how good 'ole RON569 is doing (Mr. "Best on MFC, boo!"). LOL.
:lol: I remember one night in a room a new guy came in who's been on MFC since 2009 and said, "best room I've seen on MFC" or similar. I guess that's possible but why did he never come back? lol

Jessi said:

Agreed! There are some guys who come in my room who have another favorite model, and that is fine with me, but I would appreciate it if they didn't tell me that they're saving their tokens for her. I would prefer that they just not say anything at all about their favorite model while they are in my room, unless I'm the one who brings her up. It seems pretty tacky to me.

I very often guest-browse MFC when I'm not camming. I'm really glad no one ever lies to me or tries to pull some BS story with me on why they aren't tipping (honestly, telling me you can't tip, and why you can't tip is actually almost worse than not tipping at all, preferably just relax and be part of the conversation to be less of a nuisance about it) because it would be really awkward if I happened to come across them tipping in another room during my guest-browsing sessions.

I know damn well that there are people who only hang out with me while waiting for their girl to come online. I'd never expect them to drop their tokens on me instead of her, unless they want to participate in a game or buy pictures/etc from me. But if they brought it up, I'd probably feel pretty bad about myself. It's better left as an unspoken understanding.

Rule of thumb: don't discuss tokens, whether you have them or not, and don't point out that you're only there because some other girl is not. When you depart her room because your "favorite" came online, just politely say goodbye, or just slip out if you weren't actively in the conversation. Don't draw unnecessary attention to the fact she isn't your favorite, or that you aren't planning to tip her.

I had a member come over to MFC from Chatterbate just the other day, he signed up for MFC to find me. He came into my room and PMed me that to bad he had no tkns and couldnt tip atm, (he had tipped me b4 on chatterbate) but he didnt realize neither his tkns nor points were hidden and I saw he had over 4000 tkns! lol I politely told him that he got caught in a fib, and I really didnt care thought it was funny; he wasnt being rude or begging. I told him how to change it and he tipped me 300 tkns when I signed off saying "thanks for being so blunt yet so polite!" LOL

Agreeeed, 100% with AmberCutie. I just wish they wouldn't bring it up. I HATE to hear "I don't have tokens...blah blah blah" it makes it awkward for ME because like-- what am I supposed to do with that? I'm realllly sorry you can't tip me too, but like... I'm sorry? && honestly I know I'm not going to ever be everyone who comes into my rooms favorite, as long as they chat and contribute that way I don't care. Chat with me until your fave comes on and it's all good. I am glad I could help entertain you! But to be like "I'm sorry I can't tip right now..."--no. really- just leave tokens out of the conversation. I don't have sympathy for you if you don't, it doesn't bother me if you don't, and you're not getting anything from me if you don't so why even bring it up?

Something similar happened to me. A guy was constantly coming in my room and chatting to me all the time. But he clearly stated that he has a favorite model and only comes in my room to hang out until she logged on. I was fine with that because he was nice and I dont mind people just hanging out in my room. He had like 30k reward points so i knew he tipped this girl a TON! So then he started getting me to watch him on his cam while I was in public and I would because i figured well maybe if I do this for him he will tip me. I was after doing this multiple times and still no tip. So then one night he came on to waste time until his favorite came online and he asked me to watch him jerk off. So i confronted him about it. I said to him listen you do realize this is a job right? As much as i love chatting with you and watching you play on cam it would be nice to tip the odd time. Especially since you clearly show your 30k reward points. And then he tipped me like 1000tkns. and things were much better after that. Unless he is going to tip me he doesnt ask me to watch his cam anymore. and if he wants me to watch his cam then he tips now. So sometimes its good to be brutally honest.

Reactions: GypsyRuna
AmberCutie said:
I know damn well that there are people who only hang out with me while waiting for their girl to come online. I'd never expect them to drop their tokens on me instead of her, unless they want to participate in a game or buy pictures/etc from me. But if they brought it up, I'd probably feel pretty bad about myself. It's better left as an unspoken understanding.

You know, this happened to me the other night and the guy told me I was taking it badly. He said, "My main squeeze is on, I'll be back later when she signs off" And I said.. "I really didn't care that were going to see someone else, next time you can just say goodbye, but see you later." And he said, "But she's your friend, you like her!!"

I sound so bitchy but guys do this to me a lot because I openly talk about my love for other models. I don't care if someone is my best friend, It makes things really awkward when you make it obvious that someone else is more important, special and more worthy of tokens than you while you are in YOUR domain.

Also:

"Your friend XXX just got such a huge tip she is crying. I wish I could do that for you, but I don't have the money." Then two weeks later, drops a 15K tip on her. I'm just not sure what to feel about situations like that. If he hadn't said anything, I wouldn't have bad feelings towards him. I can't be mad at a dude for loving a girl and wanting to make her happy. But you just make yourself look like a jerk in those situations, you make yourself look untrustworthy. You obviously had the money, it just wasn't for me. I'd never know about any tips at all if you'd just shut your trap.

AmberCutie said:

This.

I had a guy in my room last week who sat there and chatted for a good hour without tipping (which I don't mind because he was being cool) and then all of a sudden said "Oh, (favourite model) is online. I'm going to go, she's much more fun any ways." My response was "Let me help you out of my room" and I banned him. What's the point of saying something like that except for just being an asshole. If you're not having fun in my room you're more than welcome to fuck off and never come back.

I can't help but think some of these guys are doing this for the reaction a bit - it's just too obvious what the result of the comments they make are going to be (model feeling bad and/or annoyed).

I honestly think the only reason for guys to bring up tokens they don't have is because they feel guilty. Why do they feel guilty? Maybe they're Catholic, or maybe they don't tip for things they enjoy even when they DO have tokens. I don't feel guilty because when I buy tokens I don't hesitate to spread them around, and sometimes I go back and pay for freeloading I've done in the past.

The look of surprise and thanks on a Russian model's face last time I popped in and tipped her 200 for a show she did in free chat 2 weeks earlier was much nicer than the pointlessness awkwardness of explaining that I had no tokens during the show would have been.

LOL.. You girls KNOW [most] guys are at least CLOSE to idiots when it has anything to do with sex or nudity... to me this thread also shows the pure lack of any kind of concern or sensitivity for you or even the realization that yes you are very human and do have feelings too. Sadly typical on MFC.

The flip side of ya'lls stories about douche guys and busting the token stories...

I was in a models room some time ago and was taking part in the conversation and started to participate with a few others in a yellow wall. Several tips in, I get a rather excited pm from another model.[USA girl btw] Before I could even open it, the incoming message dinger had gone off half dozen times. The jist of the message was.. "Hey ! Why are you tipping soNso ? Stop ! You are giving her MY tokens! She doesn't need them at all and I do.. blablabla". Suffice it to say I was astounded at the brass balls of this girl and her good old American entitlement feelings. I put her firmly in her place and subsequently removed her from the daily rounds. So theres no lack of info here, she wasn't even close to 'a main squeeze', never promised anything by me nor was she kidding around with that outburst. Having a bad day? maybe. Bi polar? maybe. Stoned? quite possibly :lol: :lol:

SoTxBob said:
LOL.. You girls KNOW [most] guys are at least CLOSE to idiots when it has anything to do with sex or nudity... to me this thread also shows the pure lack of any kind of concern or sensitivity for you or even the realization that yes you are very human and do have feelings too. Sadly typical on MFC.

The flip side of ya'lls stories about douche guys and busting the token stories...

I was in a models room some time ago and was taking part in the conversation and started to participate with a few others in a yellow wall. Several tips in, I get a rather excited pm from another model.[USA girl btw] Before I could even open it, the incoming message dinger had gone off half dozen times. The jist of the message was.. "Hey ! Why are you tipping soNso ? Stop ! You are giving her MY tokens! She doesn't need them at all and I do.. blablabla". Suffice it to say I was astounded at the brass balls of this girl and her good old American entitlement feelings. I put her firmly in her place and subsequently removed her from the daily rounds. So theres no lack of info here, she wasn't even close to 'a main squeeze', never promised anything by me nor was she kidding around with that outburst. Having a bad day? maybe. Bi polar? maybe. Stoned? quite possibly :lol: :lol:

:eek: Wow! I'm embarrassed on her behalf! That is just... wow.

Anywho I wanted to touch on the announcing thing. I have a long time reg who ALWAYS fucking does this! Sometimes in PM, sometimes in public. He feels it necessary to tell me that a model is pming him to come to her room and he better go or she will get mad. I've told him on countless occasions that I don't want to know but he continues. I've come to the conclusion that he is very proud of the fact that a beautiful girl is possessive over him, no matter the reason, and NEEDS to brag. Even if it's just to me in PM. Because of this it really only bothers me now when he does it in public chat. I know he just needs to inform SOMEONE that he is wanted and that usually ends up being me.

Jupiter551 said:
The look of surprise and thanks on a Russian model's face last time I popped in and tipped her 200 for a show she did in free chat 2 weeks earlier was much nicer than the pointlessness awkwardness of explaining that I had no tokens during the show would have been.

My first fire spinning show on MFC no one tipped & I was shocked, I had 200 users in my room even, a few weeks later a guy pops up in my room and tipped 800tkns and said "that was for the amazing fire spinning show, sry i didnt have tkns then but u deserve it"

that feeling is golden, cheers jupiter you got it right. remembering someone later on makes them feel truly appreciated.

Reactions: Jupiter551
This kind of behavior happens to me on a daily basis. :roll: Sometimes I ignore it, sometimes I call them out and when I'm in a particular mood I'll give them a big ass guilt trip. I have exactly 3 regulars and all of them do this, lol. It's laughable at this point but REALLY sucks for my self esteem.

JoleneJolene said:
Anywho I wanted to touch on the announcing thing. I have a long time reg who ALWAYS fucking does this! Sometimes in PM, sometimes in public. He feels it necessary to tell me that a model is pming him to come to her room and he better go or she will get mad. I've told him on countless occasions that I don't want to know but he continues. I've come to the conclusion that he is very proud of the fact that a beautiful girl is possessive over him, no matter the reason, and NEEDS to brag. Even if it's just to me in PM. Because of this it really only bothers me now when he does it in public chat. I know he just needs to inform SOMEONE that he is wanted and that usually ends up being me.
I wish he'd handle some of my model pms, I really can't stand it when a model pms me the second I or they log in, or if they've noticed me here and I'm not in their room. I've gotten to the point where I will just ignore those pms now, and talk to them when I feel like it.

There's obviously a difference if the model and I are friends and/or she actually has something to say to me (as opposed to "hi bb, come to my room/why aren't you in my room"), but these are the kind of pms that make me think models will just go down their contact list pasting greetings to every premium not in their room. /rant

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Jupiter551 said:
JoleneJolene said:
I wish he'd handle some of my model pms, I really can't stand it when a model pms me the second I or they log in, or if they've noticed me here and I'm not in their room. I've gotten to the point where I will just ignore those pms now, and talk to them when I feel like it.

There's obviously a difference if the model and I are friends and/or she actually has something to say to me (as opposed to "hi bb, come to my room/why aren't you in my room"), but these are the kind of pms that make me think models will just go down their contact list pasting greetings to every premium not in their room. /rant

Gah! I can't keep up with the PMs from people who ARE in my room!

Jupiter551 said:
...sometimes I go back and pay for freeloading I've done in the past.

Yes Yes YES!

It is soooo awesome when someone comes in and drops a sweet tip with a note about how they've watched me lots before and can finally tip. It's reassuring to know that at least SOME guys are polite enough to come back later and show appreciation for previous freeloading sessions.

I tried to tell a guy to do this last night after he proudly stated that he had just cum loads watching me. He tried to give an excuse of "oh well I already tipped you 500 just recently." :lol: Hah yeah ok buddy, not on this username you haven't, why don't you just say "ok" to me even if you don't intend to instead of trying to ease your guilt by lying. SUKKA!

SoTxBob said:

"Hey ! Why are you tipping soNso ? Stop ! You are giving her MY tokens! She doesn't need them at all and I do.. blablabla". Suffice it to say I was astounded at the brass balls of this girl and her good old American entitlement feelings. I put her firmly in her place and subsequently removed her from the daily rounds.
It's disheartening that models act out like this. Sure, it's only human to feel a twinge of jealousy here and there, but it's not ok to actually act on these feelings and say crap like that. Tokens belong to a member and they are free to do with them as they please.

Just as we models don't want to hear our members discuss other models out of respect to us, we need to respect them and their freedom on how they use MFC. Our daily regulars may also be daily regulars in other girls' rooms, too. Sharing is caring, and ultimately acting otherwise will probably drive your most sincere members away from you.

I had a guy who was really cool, great to talk to but really couldnt tip much, I was the first model he ever tipped ( I know this cuz he didnt have tokens or points hidden), he told me that even though he couldnt tip much his tokens were only for me, lol, well I took like 4 days off the one time and now everytime I see him he never tips but wants to talk like we are great friends, he told me the one night that he couldnt contribute because he was saving tokens to take another model private (fucker never took me private, lol) and than another night he hung out saw free tits and pussy for like an hour than was like Im gonna go a model I like just got on and I promised I'd tip her. Im just like WTF?? You havent tipped me in weeks yet your in my room all the time. Im almost to the point of banning him if he doesnt tip soon, hes great cuz he at least talks and can be fun conversation but damn, really? Of course I had a guy who tipped over a 1000 last night to contribute to my show and him and the non tipper seemed to become best of friends in my chat, so I'm a bit worried if I ban him I might be stepping on some toes

SoTxBob said:

Wow now that is just FUCKED up, I get a little sad when I hear my guys who dont tip but are happy to watch me for free and bitch about being too poor to tip are actually tipping others, its just tiny bit of insecurity I guess, but to actually do what she did is fucked up!! I would be so mad if a model did that to one of my guys who were tipping, thats just seriously unclassy

There was actually one night I took my high tipper for the night to another girls room and had him dropping nice tips on her cuz I thought she was cute and was perving while on cam. I understand being a little jealous or mad at the guys who lie and bullshit but to actually be mad enough to go troll a member while hes in a chicks room is just fucked up

AmberCutie said:
Jupiter551 said:
...sometimes I go back and pay for freeloading I've done in the past.

Yes Yes YES!

It is soooo awesome when someone comes in and drops a sweet tip with a note about how they've watched me lots before and can finally tip. It's reassuring to know that at least SOME guys are polite enough to come back later and show appreciation for previous freeloading sessions.

Fuck yeah :) I have a guy who comes in my room all the time, rarely tips, Ive never mentioned it to him though because he tips occasionally and helps with the conversation, the other night he came in dropped a few hundred towards naked and left in tip notes "I owe you" than after that he continued to tip until he had tipped over 1000 :) I know everyone isnt super rich but its definitely nice to see when a guy appreciates your efforts even if they cant always show it :)

RainbowBryte said:
I had a guy who was really cool, great to talk to but really couldnt tip much, I was the first model he ever tipped ( I know this cuz he didnt have tokens or points hidden), he told me that even though he couldnt tip much his tokens were only for me, lol, well I took like 4 days off the one time and now everytime I see him he never tips but wants to talk like we are great friends, he told me the one night that he couldnt contribute because he was saving tokens to take another model private (fucker never took me private, lol) and than another night he hung out saw free tits and pussy for like an hour than was like Im gonna go a model I like just got on and I promised I'd tip her. Im just like WTF?? You havent tipped me in weeks yet your in my room all the time. Im almost to the point of banning him if he doesnt tip soon, hes great cuz he at least talks and can be fun conversation but damn, really? Of course I had a guy who tipped over a 1000 last night to contribute to my show and him and the non tipper seemed to become best of friends in my chat, so I'm a bit worried if I ban him I might be stepping on some toes

Just PM your regular and tell him why the other guy isn't around in your room any more. We do know that this is a job for you guys and making money is part of it. I don't tip much any more, but I will tip my regulars even if it is a couple hundred for no reason, when I have the money.

Reactions: GypsyRuna
Status
Not open for further replies.