AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Do you use fake semen for camming?

• Yes! My customers appreciate it!

• Yes, but my customers don't really care.

• No, but now I am considering it.

• No, I would not use a product like this for camming!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarinaThyme

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 16, 2017
I don't know how else to word the title, I'm sorry!

I am looking for a good brand with decent priced "fake semen" for certain acts in private shows that has been requested a lot by my members. I would use lotion or something, but it's not very convincing or realistic and I really don't want to eat lotion lol.

I was wondering if any other models have any advice on buying fake semen products like "Spunk" or "Jizz" that mimic the appearance of semen but are also safe to use as personal lubricant and/or safe for human consumption.

What brand do you use? How is the taste?
Would you recommend it to another model?
How do your members/customers respond to using it on cam?

I use Spunk Lube - I only use it for video's because I do not live cam but I swear by it :)

I voted I wouldn't use it simply because I'm yucked out by it (I don't do lotion or oil either I'm just weird) but there's definitely a market for it. I get questions all the time about it.

Reactions: MarinaThyme
I use spunk lube and love it! I do have to water it down a little bit to get it to work in my squirting dildo. The only think I don't like is that its not edible. It doesn't taste gross, just wouldn't intentionally swallow it. If I am doing a show with lots of oral or swallowing then I make my own fake cum. 2 cups water bring to a boil slowly stir in 2 tbs of flour. Let cool for a few min and it is even nice and warm squirting out of the toy :)

I was going to say bad dragon as well. They sent me a care package with two bottles of that stuff and it is so realistic feeling. It's almost gross lmao. But its awesome!

Ok when i first read the title i was thinking like... For those times when youre super used up and you need to pretend to cum buckets lol.. Like female cum then I read and I'm like wait.. fake SEMEN? That would be useful... Haha. I get asked for pics and vids of cum all over me and i can never do it because i dont have anyone to cum all over me. Lol. On a side note i bet you can make something like this easily.. Im gonna start experimenting!

Reactions: KatherineRed
I use Spunk Lube - I only use it for video's because I do not live cam but I swear by it :)
I use SPUNK too! It's amazing and looks really realistic. I like how it looks less white than other fake cum (no hate to super white fake cum) I just prefer the more transparent look! I attached a pic I found on Amazon.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 6.32.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 6.32.33 AM.png
    230.3 KB · Views: 28
I LOVE Spunk Lube. LOVE IT! I use it for fucking everything, even used it to get my dog unstuck from a glue board and to get my other dog unstuck from the stair railing and have used it a few times for bottom related problems with my child. It works AMAZING with my menstrual cups too and even better for anal sex.

We literally keep 4 bottles of Spunk on hand at all times.

I've used the Bad Dragon cum lube and it's just way too hard to clean imo. It's really stringy and seems to stretch forever and even after a shower it leaves a filmy sticky residue. Yuck! Spunk however comes off with just a dry tissue and cleans up even easier with just plain water. I've never had any issues with Spunk being stringy. It's easy to get where I want it and not where I don't want it unlike the Bad Dragon cum lube. I also like that Spunk comes in pump bottles so it's easy to just pump a tiny bit and keep going. Plus they seal their bottles so it's easy to keep sanitary and share with friends, unlike the Bad Dragon cum lube with comes in a standard bottle with a flip cap, not easy to keep sanitary and hard to prove to friends that I haven't tampered with it.

Not to mention, the Bad Dragon cum lube drips LIKE CRAZY. Terrible for staging facials because it just drips right off. Pointless! Spunk lube drips but then kind of stays put and sticks to look like an actual facial. Picture of my face covered in Spunk for reference.
sYNWfca.jpg

I've used Bad Dragon's and Spunk, so far I prefer Spunk's cum lube. It's not as thick and makes it more realistic to me, and also shoots out of a toy easier :shrug
TBH I use what's left of my BD cumlube for my blacklight shows, Mix it with some paint and PRESTO awesome subspace alien cum :blackalien::giggle:

I was going to say bad dragon as well. They sent me a care package with two bottles of that stuff and it is so realistic feeling. It's almost gross lmao. But its awesome!

I've used the Bad Dragon cum lube and it's just way too hard to clean imo. It's really stringy and seems to stretch forever

I like Bad Dragon's cum lube but it's so stretchy(?) that even just trying to get a small amount ends up with insanely long strings of lube.

I was just playing with the lube I got in my BD care package, and omg. The excessive stretchiness is obnoxious.

Reactions: Mara_Jayne and Rose
i've used bad dragon's cumlube, not on cam but offline with a playmate of mine; however, it is VERY messy. LOL. fun, but messssyyyy.

i'm looking to buy spunk as i've noticed some girls using it. i was wondering if anyone else has experience with the spunk brand, too?

i've used bad dragon's cumlube, not on cam but offline with a playmate of mine; however, it is VERY messy. LOL. fun, but messssyyyy.

i'm looking to buy spunk as i've noticed some girls using it. i was wondering if anyone else has experience with the spunk brand, too?
I HIGHLY recommend Spunk. I use it for everything. I even used it to safely remove my skittish pitbull from a glue trap that almost cost her her toes. I've used it to unstick my other dog from the stair rails before, countless times been used to help the kid unstick a finger, have used it to help with baby rectal thermometer or suppository, use it for myself with menstrual cups, and my husband uses it daily to masturbate. Legit, we keep 4 bottles in the house at all times.

Oh! I even used it to help my mom unstick a garlic clove from her vagina when she did it wrong. Gave her a syringe full and it shot the fucker right out! HIGHLY RECOMMEND SPUNK LUBE

• Helpful!
Reactions: Anatomica Doll
I HIGHLY recommend Spunk. I use it for everything. I even used it to safely remove my skittish pitbull from a glue trap that almost cost her her toes. I've used it to unstick my other dog from the stair rails before, countless times been used to help the kid unstick a finger, have used it to help with baby rectal thermometer or suppository, use it for myself with menstrual cups, and my husband uses it daily to masturbate. Legit, we keep 4 bottles in the house at all times.

Oh! I even used it to help my mom unstick a garlic clove from her vagina when she did it wrong. Gave her a syringe full and it shot the fucker right out! HIGHLY RECOMMEND SPUNK LUBE

I have many questions lol

I have many questions lol
I have klutzy dogs, a kid with lots of constipation problems and always seems to find small things he shouldn't, and a very, very dry vagina that hates anything inside of it. Lube is more than a necessity in our house.

As for the mom thing, the whole issue there would have been avoided if mom had followed the directions. Thank goodness all I had to do was pass her the syringe and shout directions through the door.

I have klutzy dogs, a kid with lots of constipation problems and always seems to find small things he shouldn't, and a very, very dry vagina that hates anything inside of it. Lube is more than a necessity in our house.

As for the mom thing, the whole issue there would have been avoided if mom had followed the directions. Thank goodness all I had to do was pass her the syringe and shout directions through the door.

Honestly I'm entirely impressed you found more practical uses for lube than just its intended use. I definitely wouldn't have come up with these sorts of uses

Reactions: Rose
Just wondering, has any one tried a powdered lubricant?

Considering 1 Gallon of splunk is 140.

One container of FuckPowder is 45, supposably when mixed with water can make 1.7 - 3.4 Gallon. Depending on how thick you choose to make it.

I have never seen this stuff before.
I must have a look at it. I am sure a few friends will buy it just for pranking hehe x

Recently got a squirting dildo called the Doc Johnson, and it came with this nutter butter stuff. You mix half it and half water for fake cum, its easy to clean and its not a lube based thing. A medium bottle of the nutter butter was like 10 bucks I think? The toy cost more but this is more about the fake semen. :)

In art college an instructor told us to make gouache by mixing it with water “until it has the consistency of cum.”

That would be an expensive way to go, and it would not be edible.

I’m wondering if you could make your own with confectioners sugar and water. Or maybe with glycerin. Would that be edible? Light-colored olive oil?

One container of FuckPowder is 45, supposably when mixed with water can make 1.7 - 3.4 Gallon. Depending on how thick you choose to make it.

Do you have the ingredient list for that? The label showing on the Amazon UK website shows the formula to mix it but does not appear to disclose active ingredients.

Is this just a clear lubricant, rather than a cum simulation?

I just posted this in another thread. I guess I will rework it and expand here because this was the right thread for these points. The problem with ejaculating dildos how to simulate a real ejaculation. You end up either shooting out a ridiculous amount of material in a single long tubular stream, or you end up with a drizzle. No one has done the engineering on this correctly, to create the right pressure for the right amount of material, to really simulate an animal ejaculation. Whoever figures that problem out will make a fortune, selling the device to plug into any manufacturers' toys that have a cum tube. Basically the problem they need to solve is how to put a small amount of material into a pressure chamber, then give a way to dial in a specific pressure on that smaller amount of material. Then they need to be able to empty the chamber and repeat that whole cycle.

The fake cum from Bad Dragon has a good texture, but looking at the ingredients I do not think it is safe to swallow that.

Others here have recommended Spunk. What are the active ingredients and is that safe to swallow?

I would be very curious if others have found good formulas for fake cum that are based on more organic components. Cum is like mucus in that it appears to have its unique consistency and stick only for a very short period of time. Out of the body it quickly oxidizes and becomes something much different that is more watery and not sticky. That creates a real problem in trying to brew your own product, as its useful lifetime is probably pretty short. My guess is that there should be a good formula to brew your own fake cum that would last an hour or two, but unless you are doing this for a professional video it is probably quite a hassle.

Do you have the ingredient list for that? The label showing on the Amazon UK website shows the formula to mix it but does not appear to disclose active ingredients.

Is this just a clear lubricant, rather than a cum simulation?

Their website lists:
Fuck Powder: XANTHAN GUM
Fist Powder: MALTODEXTRINE, XANTHAN GUM, POLY(ETHYLENE OXIDE)
Lust Powder: XANTHAN GUM

Xanthan Gum is also an ingredient in GoodCleanLove. I've seen Xanthan Gum in clear products and white products.

Just for reference here some one mixing a huge pot of Xanthan Gum

Their website lists:
Fuck Powder: XANTHAN GUM
Fist Powder: MALTODEXTRINE, XANTHAN GUM, POLY(ETHYLENE OXIDE)
Lust Powder: XANTHAN GUM

Xanthan Gum is also an ingredient in GoodCleanLove. I've seen Xanthan Gum in clear products and white products.

Just for reference here some one mixing a huge pot of Xanthan Gum

Xanthum Gum you can just buy directly. It's disgusting. :) It's too thick and not sticky enough. It lacks the light and ethereal quality of semen.

Maltodextrin is a highly processed starch used in industrial food processing. It's also too thick.

Something like Arrowroot might be better, but that one is a giant hassle because it only thickens in a very narrow temperature range. Too high and it turns to watery goo. Too low a temperature and it fails to thicken at all. And even if you get the timing and temperature perfect, it falls apart after a few hours and becomes liquidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.