AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

C2C limit?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2012
Hey,

I have started setting up broadcasting for CB lately, and I'm going over my Tip menu currently, and I reached my "C2C" item, and I thought, is it possible to watch several C2Cs at once? or do I have to account for only being able to watch one at a time into the price and time I allow it for?

The first thing is -- do you want to watch guys jerk off?

Upvote 0
I can live with that yea, seen it before and it doesn't bother me really :)))
Ok had to check. :) Most people offer C2C in private only as an incentive to go private. When someone wants you to view their cam in chat without private a little camera icon appears by their name so maybe do a few broadcasts to see if that's going to be a frequent request before slapping a number on it. As a beginner you get to kind of fumble your way through a few things and change your mind a lot before settling into a semi-permanent tip menu.

@KingMarti might be able to offer some insight as well.

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
Ok had to check. :) Most people offer C2C in private only as an incentive to go private. When someone wants you to view their cam in chat without private a little camera icon appears by their name so maybe do a few broadcasts to see if that's going to be a frequent request before slapping a number on it. As a beginner you get to kind of fumble your way through a few things and change your mind a lot before settling into a semi-permanent tip menu.

@KingMarti might be able to offer some insight as well.
hehe okay thank you very much :) I'll try just giving it a go on this site and see where it goes :D it is first time not doing this as a couple ^^ ,

Upvote 0
hehe okay thank you very much :) I'll try just giving it a go on this site and see where it goes :D it is first time not doing this as a couple ^^ ,
You'll have fun. What's your end goal? Tokens to spend in other rooms? (Just curious, you don't have to answer.)

Upvote 0
You'll have fun. What's your end goal? Tokens to spend in other rooms? (Just curious, you don't have to answer.)
Mostly just having a bit of fun now and then and if I get tokens to throw around, it's a bonus, weren't even sure if you could spend "earned tokens" like normal tokens honestly

It's very rare I refuse to answer a question.

Upvote 0
I only do c2c in pvt chats. So have no idea how many you can open at once. I change my tip menu up pretty regularly, from my experience guys have a high turn over of members, having those members that stick around for multiple years seems to be rare (I do know a couple of guys that have those long term members but they also meet the members at conventions and expos, not saying there is a link between conventions and long term member retention but I could see how it would).

Reactions: Wuggie and Vixxen81
Upvote 0
Mostly just having a bit of fun now and then and if I get tokens to throw around, it's a bonus, weren't even sure if you could spend "earned tokens" like normal tokens honestly

It's very rare I refuse to answer a question.
Once they are given to you they are yours to cash out or tip to other broadcasters. 🙂

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
Thank you very much for the help, never used CB before, or as I said, done this alone.. so it's a great help!

I'll throw myself into it and see where it goes

Upvote 0
Thank you very much for the help, never used CB before, or as I said, done this alone.. so it's a great help!

I'll throw myself into it and see where it goes
You're going to have people clamoring to be mods. Refuse. At least at first. A bad mod can tank your room in a heartbeat.

Upvote 0
You're going to have people clamoring to be mods.
Not sure if this is a me thing or a guy's thing. In the 8 years I have been on cb, I dont think I have had a single person ask to be a mod 😂

Upvote 0
Not sure if this is a me thing or a guy's thing. In the 8 years I have been on cb, I dont think I have had a single person ask to be a mod 😂
Oh really? That's fascinating to me. He's going to have the new tag and those vultures who stalk that tag want to mod every room they go into from what I've seen the last few months. Some even offer 1000 tokens if you red name them. Don't know if anyone ever said yes or they paid up though.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.