AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

C2C questions...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JesseBangs

Cam Model
Apr 25, 2015
Canada
allmylinks.com
Twitter Username
@Jesse_Bangs
MFC Username
jessebangs_
Streamate Username
jesse_bangs
Chaturbate Username
jessebangs
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/12/jessebangs/
Alrighty, I have a couple of questions regarding cam 2 cam...

What sort of things do users generally do in their cams, do any of you specify that you do not want to see certain things? Will customers generally, mostly, just be jerking off on their cams?
This doesn't bother me in the least, but I'd like to know what to expect I guess.

Lets say you had a customer pay for C2C, and they display themselves enacting some intense sexual fetish on themselves that wasn't discussed previously, would that be cause to shut off their cam?...
Orrr is that part of what payment for C2C includes and to be expected?

Also, do you watch multiple cams at once? Can I or should I only have one C2C session active at one time?

• Wat?!
Reactions: AnaArwen
If something disturbs you, you don't have to view it. You can put a little thing in your tip menu that's vague like "nothing extreme please" Whenever a member did something with their C2C I didn't like I either told them to do something else or just told them I was shutting them down. The only people who ever got "angry" about that were trolls anyway. Don't let members make you feel like you're obligated to do something you're uncomfortable with.

But to answer your question, it really depends on what kind of show it is and what kind of persona you have. Back when I was doing vanilla social camming on MFC if we weren't close to goal it would mostly be regulars just reacting to my show and showing me their cats or their artwork etc. Once it was cumshow time it was mostly guys jerking off. It's a bit different on private based sites and a lot different as a Domme. I see some entertaining stuff.

About how many cams to watch: depends on your site, how good your internet is, and if they want their audio turned on. I never had issues having multiple cams open on MFC but CB was a bit trickier, I also never offered audio unless we were in private. Do what you're most comfortable with! If too many cams overwhelms you don't feel bad about saying you can't watch any more.

How long do you generally view a cam for? Would you leave it up for the duration of the show?

i leave them open for the duration of the show, but im not really paying attention much after a while. usually guys are showing me their thing, but sometimes not. i have been camming for 7 years and i have seen some things on member cams that i couldnt and shouldnt describe. shocking things that you would never dream someone would do, especially to themselves. in that case, i just minimize the window.

my experience w C4C has been 100% guys watching me whilst jerking off. if they were doing something extreme or that i didn't like, i'd just stop viewing their cams.

Reactions: Pure_emotion
When I was on token sites I mainly tried to stick to doing cam to cam in private shows only because I found a LOT of guys would try to get the most bang for their buck (pay 100 tokens to turn their cam and want to have your full attention AND make requests, expect you to keep the cam on for hours etc while you're trying to entertain a full room) and since there's never usually any specification for how long you'll keep the cam on I find it way better to charge them per minute in private.

As for what I see on it, most of the time it's a torso jerking off. I'm on streamate now and do a LOT of cam to cam...it's mainly all cock with face closeups of guys making flicking gestures with their tongue lol with the ocassional fetish show where a guy sucks/sits on a dildo. If anything ever makes you uncomfortable don't be afraid to close the cam or put another window in front of it. (In my 5 years of camming I've only seen one thing that ever made me uncomfortable and it was a member smoking meth)

I put a time limit on how long I will watch their cam for, only 5 minutes and I close out of the window when the time is up. I specify that in my tip menu though so they know before tipping.

(In my 5 years of camming I've only seen one thing that ever made me uncomfortable and it was a member smoking meth)

and this is exactly why i don't like when members take me to exclusive chat and turn on their cameras without saying ANYTHING first. i'm afraid they'll be smoking meth or idk any number of nefarious things.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE

What sort of things do users generally do in their cams, do any of you specify that you do not want to see certain things? Will customers generally, mostly, just be jerking off on their cams?
This doesn't bother me in the least, but I'd like to know what to expect I guess.

Lets say you had a customer pay for C2C, and they display themselves enacting some intense sexual fetish on themselves that wasn't discussed previously, would that be cause to shut off their cam?...

Also, do you watch multiple cams at once? Can I or should I only have one C2C session active at one time?

So when they ask you for a C2C, you should ask them in private to list all of the activities they want to do there, so you get a chance to screen it.

My general observation: in big rooms the guys are just jerking, and anyone with an extreme fetish doesn't have the enough of the model's attention to do much harm. That guy will just get ignored.

In small rooms, the people with "special needs" tend to show up. I know one model who rarely gets more than 10 users in her room, and one guy sits there every single night with a clothes hanger clipped to his nips and he pulls on them and is obviously a hardcore masochist. That model either likes that, or maybe just tolerates it to collect his tokens. She has told me stories of things other users do that I think most people would find distressing. So, in a small room I think you have to do a good job of screening, because people who can't get attention anywhere else will come in looking for attention.

Reactions: KarlaKaress
I'm confused about what guys expect to happen if their cam is on in public chat. I mean, I know some guys want ALL the things, but the reasonable ones... surely they don't expect you to alienate the rest of your room by commenting extensively on their dick or doing public JOI and/or Femdom, right? That type of individual attention seems more appropriate for a private show, so what sort of response are they looking for? I mean, if they just want to show me their cute animals or remodeled bathroom, I will certainly check that out, but I suspect that's not the usual C2C experience, even on MFC/CB.

On Cams.com they can turn their cam on in public for 10tks/min, but the popup window is so fucking tiny that half the time I don't even notice it right away. :oops:

I'm confused about what guys expect to happen if their cam is on in public chat. I mean, I know some guys want ALL the things, but the reasonable ones... surely they don't expect you to alienate the rest of your room by commenting extensively on their dick or doing public JOI and/or Femdom, right? That type of individual attention seems more appropriate for a private show, so what sort of response are they looking for? I mean, if they just want to show me their cute animals or remodeled bathroom, I will certainly check that out, but I suspect that's not the usual C2C experience, even on MFC/CB.

On Cams.com they can turn their cam on in public for 10tks/min, but the popup window is so fucking tiny that half the time I don't even notice it right away. :oops:

On CB I've found they just want me to look at their penis and tell them how attractive they are. I usually just do this in their chat though(typed), I don't really do anything different on my end or speak directly to them so people in my chat may not even know that I'm watching a cam (unless they see the guy tip for it).

Although one guy caught me way off guard when he asked me to choose an arm, me being totally naive and not realising what the hell was going on just typed left and off he went shooting up.. I'm sure my face gave something away in public chat! So yeah.. some people definitely want weirder shit so it can be a good idea to screen if you don't want to see that.. you can always click out and block if they do weird shit like that though.

Reactions: Ms_Gingersnatch
^^ Oh, duh, I forgot that I could type to them. LOL! I'm a fast typist, but typing is still slow when you're having 6 conversations at once. So unless there's a damn good reason to type an answer, I usually respond to PMs verbally. (Obvs I don't connect the member's name to any weird questions, so usually it's like "To the person who asked if I'll watch you take a shit on cam..." or "Hey, BigDick73, yes, I'd really enjoy doing that with you.")

I'm good with seeing pretty much whatever, short of actual mutilation, as long as it involves only consenting adult humans (or animals in a totally non-sexual context). In private contexts, I'm totally cool with some pervy shit.* I'm just never sure what guys want from me in terms of interaction level when they open their cam in public.

*Off topic, but did anyone else laugh really hard at all those reporters talking about how Scaramucci said Bannon wants to "do a sex act to himself that's physically impossible" or "engage in a sex act that requires an impossible level of spine flexibility"? I kept thinking that those reporters think they've seen it all, but there are dozens, if not hundreds, of lucky cam models that KNOW it's not impossible (not that I think it's possible for Bannon, but it's not impossible for all humans). :rofl:

I have never had anything extreme happen during c2c. I am still finding my way though, lol. When I was on, almost 99% of the guys just wanted me to see them jerk off while I was in the public chat on mfc (or just know their cam was open). Lots of chat in their personal chat IM: "I'm pretty bib bb, right?" "This big D would feel amazing in your blah blah" Typically they would ask in a private IM while I was in general chat if I would watch their cam. I would set a token amount and X amount of time I would have their cam open. But I would preface that I wouldn't have my time solely focused on them. Most of the time they didn't care, as long as I would comment about their dick when I first oped it in their chat window. I really like the adive you ladies are giving! I will deff keep it in mind next time I am asked to c2c.

So helpful! I have been reluctant to do c2c because you obviously can never be sure what you see haha. I like the time limit though, or at least a warning that if I don't like what I see I'll turn it off. Thanks girls! (even thought this is old haha)

If they're tipping me (or taking me private) for C2C, they better be on cam stroking it (I enjoy watching dudes j/o), or entertaining me with cartwheels/backflips or something...because I DO NOT wanna click on their cam just to look at their face up close staring back at me. That shit creeps me tf out. Guys have done that, and I've asked them to lower them cam and let me watch them j/o or something. Lol.

If they're tipping me (or taking me private) for C2C, they better be on cam stroking it (I enjoy watching dudes j/o), or entertaining me with cartwheels/backflips or something...because I DO NOT wanna click on their cam just to look at their face up close staring back at me. That shit creeps me tf out. Guys have done that, and I've asked them to lower them cam and let me watch them j/o or something. Lol.
One of the reasons I just can't do C2C anymore. I have the guy equivalent of RBF so I at best look uninterested and at worst creepy. But if I'm just showing below the belt then I feel like a creep.

The older I get the harder it is to be a perv. lol

because I DO NOT wanna click on their cam just to look at their face up close staring back at me.
I'm not sure if that or the tongue flicking is worse. I've had a few aim their cam at their chest/abdomen, and while not too interesting to watch, at least it's not weird/creepy.

I'm not sure if that or the tongue flicking is worse.

They really do think they're being sexy when they do that tongue flicking thing. Haha!

I'm one of those weirdos who likes to watch haha. I watch like 3-4 in same time, they jerk off and thank you bye. I've seen wives walking in on people, dogs or cats on cam, diaper people , cucumber people...hm...all kind of crazy stuff lol. To me it's fun as long as is not something disgusting. Then I just tell the guy ok this is too crazy for me sorry bb aaaaaaand close cam. Usually i watch till they cum . Some guys cum in 2 minutes , others in 2 hours > oh well... :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.