AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

C2C turning off

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2012
Hey I would like to know if anyone else have had this problem with C2C, when starting it it stays on for about 10 - 15 seconds, then it simply turns off, it shuts down my window for C2C without me pressing anything.
I have never had this problem before, but it has now lasted for 2 weeks

It might be worth mentioning, this only happens with ONE model it seems, the rest my camera can keep being on, and it's not even just the message she stops viewing the camera etc, it simply shuts down.. which is even weirder to me when it only happens with one specific girl, and she does not have this problem with others as far as I understood

Last edited:
If you click on 'Broadcast yourself' and use the in-browser streaming function (best to set a room password first if you haven't already), rather than the pop-up C2C window, does that also stop after a similar timeframe?
I used to use that method for C2C because the pop-up has no audio capabilities, but all of a sudden it stopped working - it would show my FPS drop to zero after maybe 10 seconds, and tell me "stream failed to launch".
CB Support told me it was an issue my end, and to contact my ISP, but I tried using OBS instead, and it has worked perfectly ever since then.

ETA: doesn't explain why it would just be happening in one room for you, but the site glitches have been intermittent - some rooms no issues, others plenty - and maybe the above could help with a workaround.

Upvote 0
WE have tried this workaround, because indeed my broadcasting works perfectly fine! however it's not a workaround that seems feasible, since when doing this the private has then stopped for some reason.. I have NO clue wth is going on with it, the last two times we have just ended up using WPP camera chat, but it also seems idiotic having to do this.. I tried contacting support now and will see what they say also..

Upvote 0
WE have tried this workaround, because indeed my broadcasting works perfectly fine! however it's not a workaround that seems feasible, since when doing this the private has then stopped for some reason.. I have NO clue wth is going on with it, the last two times we have just ended up using WPP camera chat, but it also seems idiotic having to do this.. I tried contacting support now and will see what they say also..
So you can broadcast your own room without issue, except when the model opens your room during a private, it disconnects the private?
Man, that site is becoming even more weird lately!

Upvote 0
So you can broadcast your own room without issue, except when the model opens your room during a private, it disconnects the private?
Man, that site is becoming even more weird lately!
yeaaap exactly, Like my broadcast will still run fine, but for some reason it will end our privates on her broadcast it seems... I have no clue wtf is going on, and it seems to just be with this one girl too! which just makes it even more weird, C2C etc works perfectly fine in other rooms even.. if nothing else I guess I just have to swap to SC even though I don't really want to

Upvote 0
Hey I would like to know if anyone else have had this problem with C2C, when starting it it stays on for about 10 - 15 seconds, then it simply turns off, it shuts down my window for C2C without me pressing anything.
I have never had this problem before, but it has now lasted for 2 weeks

It might be worth mentioning, this only happens with ONE model it seems, the rest my camera can keep being on, and it's not even just the message she stops viewing the camera etc, it simply shuts down.. which is even weirder to me when it only happens with one specific girl, and she does not have this problem with others as far as I understood
Hello @Wuggie Please contact support@chaturbate.com for assistance

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.