AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Calling all artists!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tilly

Cam Model
Apr 10, 2012
Twitter Username
@TillyKush
MFC Username
Tilly
Streamate Username
TillyKush
Chaturbate Username
TillyKush
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000165694/tillykush/
Clips4Sale URL
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/83941/teaclips
I am currently looking to commission an artist to draw a rendition of me that I can put on merchandise and sell to my fans on MFC. If anyone is interested, please PM me with some examples of your work!

omg! Gonna make some food and PM you.. I LOVE doing stuff like this...although i do have a particular style so who knows you might not even like it *_* .. alrighty, Cheers :h: :h:

Tea420 said:
I am currently looking to commission an artist to draw a rendition of me that I can put on merchandise and sell to my fans on MFC. If anyone is interested, please PM me with some examples of your work!

have you talked to lucygoodtimes? thats who I thought of immediately.

poca_ said:
Tea420 said:

I have! She may be working on something for me. I got a few PMs from people who referred me to links to places that may be of help to me so this should get the ball rolling soon!

Tea420 said:
poca_ said:
Tea420 said:

I have! She may be working on something for me. I got a few PMs from people who referred me to links to places that may be of help to me so this should get the ball rolling soon!
I will buy 1 of everything.

I have been looking for a post like this! I LOVE figure work, I'm in the process of becoming a tattoo artist, so I love drawing and painting in general, but figure art is my fave. I'd love to draw you! Or any other model since youre all sexy as sin. I'd do it for super cheap because it's that enjoyable for me.

Reactions: Tilly
Cinderella_99 said:
I have been looking for a post like this! I LOVE figure work, I'm in the process of becoming a tattoo artist, so I love drawing and painting in general, but figure art is my fave. I'd love to draw you! Or any other model since youre all sexy as sin. I'd do it for super cheap because it's that enjoyable for me.

awesome! I will be in touch with you then. I'd love to see some of your work!

Tea420 said:
Cinderella_99 said:

Cool! I have some that I can show you but my harddrive crashed on my other laptop and that's where most of my work was :(, but I do have some paintings and such I can show you, and probably some drawings laying around the house that I can upload. Would you prefer MFC mail or email?

Cinderella_99 said:
Tea420 said:
Cinderella_99 said:

Cool! I have some that I can show you but my harddrive crashed on my other laptop and that's where most of my work was :(, but I do have some paintings and such I can show you, and probably some drawings laying around the house that I can upload. Would you prefer MFC mail or email?

Email would probably be a little easier to work with for sending image files. I will send you a message here on the ACF containing my email address. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.