AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Birthday Show

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emme Torx

Cam Model
Oct 12, 2020
Hi all! I've been camming a few years and finally decided to throw myself a cam Birthday show. I'll be doing a low cost of entry gold show on Streamate (similar to a ticket show) and ideally recording it for sharing later. I've planned on decorating the room and potentially sitting on a cake and balloons. Problem is, I haven't really built up a clientele for splooshing or looning. I want to put on a great show. I was thinking of incorporating my fuck machine and perhaps a squirting dildo somewhere in there. I'm looking for ideas and inspiration. Anyone have any experience with celebration shows? I'm at a loss here. Thank you!

Hi all! I've been camming a few years and finally decided to throw myself a cam Birthday show. I'll be doing a low cost of entry gold show on Streamate (similar to a ticket show) and ideally recording it for sharing later. I've planned on decorating the room and potentially sitting on a cake and balloons. Problem is, I haven't really built up a clientele for splooshing or looning. I want to put on a great show. I was thinking of incorporating my fuck machine and perhaps a squirting dildo somewhere in there. I'm looking for ideas and inspiration. Anyone have any experience with celebration shows? I'm at a loss here. Thank you!
I've never done a celebration show on SM or any other site. I'd be hesitant to rely too heavily on looners or sploshers joining unless you advertise it heavily on C4S and PH or something, for a while in advance. Just a straight Vanilla fuck machine show might be a better idea imo. You could decorate the room and offer several through the day/ evening w different twists on them. I thought the longest GOLD show you could do would be 30 mins, or am I getting confused w the longest the countdown can be? 30 mins is a really short amount of time to be doing all those things.

Big Gold shows are really, REALLY hit or miss on SM. Even for the models up on the first few rows (which for all I know you could be). I would just be cautious with this idea and your resources unless you have a really heavy following on there.

I don't want to be the "Negative Nancy" here because I love this idea and the creative energy around it! I've done birthday shows on MFC before with contests, games balloons and a dildo show at the end it was a lot of fun and was definitely a hit! That being said I wouldn't set a super long gold show, just because of the technical issues you might run into. I do mostly goldshows each shift and the amount of shows i've lost trying to just hit start after I hit over goal or actually done a portion of the show and lost all the money due to being disconnected is crazy. Another girl here let me know that you can actually message Liz if you finished half the show and got disconnected and they'll give you back the money for it which is great, I wish I knew that sooner and is definitely helpful if you hit the half mark! I'm just concerned if you do do a super long show, hit a very high goal and maybe say do 20 minutes of an hour long show, and you get disconnected you'll lose all of it and have done a bunch of work for nothing. I have my block sessions only available for 15 minutes and gs's for 7 minutes because of this same reason. I just can't chance setting a 30 minute show for like 700$ and losing it and really don't want it to happen to you on your birthday either!

I thought the longest GOLD show you could do would be 30 mins, or am I getting confused w the longest the countdown can be? 30 mins is a really short amount of time to be doing all those things.
I think 30 minutes is probably pushing beyond where I want to be - I usually stay around 8 minutes and by the 7 mark I'm not sure where to go 😅 Maybe closer to 15-20 is better, especially in case there are technical issues. I think you're right, fuck machine is always a good choice. Now how do I incorporate cake? 🤣🤣
I do mostly goldshows each shift and the amount of shows i've lost trying to just hit start after I hit over goal or actually done a portion of the show and lost all the money due to being disconnected is crazy. Another girl here let me know that you can actually message Liz if you finished half the show and got disconnected and they'll give you back the money for it which is great, I wish I knew that sooner and is definitely helpful if you hit the half mark! I'm just concerned if you do do a super long show, hit a very high goal and maybe say do 20 minutes of an hour long show, and you get disconnected you'll lose all of it and have done a bunch of work for nothing. I have my block sessions only available for 15 minutes and gs's for 7 minutes because of this same reason. I just can't chance setting a 30 minute show for like 700$ and losing it and really don't want it to happen to you on your birthday either!
OMG this is totally my fear. I don't do too many gold shows but I have run into this issue. The last thing I want is a dud countdown timer. Good to know Liz can help out!

I think 30 minutes is probably pushing beyond where I want to be - I usually stay around 8 minutes and by the 7 mark I'm not sure where to go 😅 Maybe closer to 15-20 is better, especially in case there are technical issues. I think you're right, fuck machine is always a good choice. Now how do I incorporate cake? 🤣🤣

OMG this is totally my fear. I don't do too many gold shows but I have run into this issue. The last thing I want is a dud countdown timer. Good to know Liz can help out!
Maybe just use whipped cream/cake frosting instead of a whole cake? You can put in on your breasts and lick it off, or just lick it off your fingers. Still pretty on theme and maybe more appealing to general public, not just fetishists (also, less effort and easier clean up). Although in my opinion both cake sitting and balloon fetish can be done in a way that just looks hot, even to non-fetishists.

Maybe just use whipped cream/cake frosting instead of a whole cake? You can put in on your breasts and lick it off, or just lick it off your fingers. Still pretty on theme and maybe more appealing to general public, not just fetishists (also, less effort and easier clean up). Although in my opinion both cake sitting and balloon fetish can be done in a way that just looks hot, even to non-fetishists.
I do like the idea of a whipped cream, or more cream based cake. I am worried about it melting before showtime, though! Maybe I should add a can of whipped cream in the mix.

Also - I did watch a few balloon sitting videos. I think I get it, the surprise and anticipation can be adorable, even for people who aren't fetishists. It's not something I specialize in so I don't want to downplay it or do it wrong. I think I'll include that one way or another, but just not go too hard on it for the theme of the show (unless there's a strong demand from a top tipper).

I think this is piecing together in my head. I should probably get a cute plastic tablecloth to use as a dropcloth. 🤣🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.