AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam cash daily

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 20, 2021
USA
Streamate Username
sadcakea222
Hey girls, this is my first post. I’ve been doing this since August and I’ve been doing really well I hit the ground running basically, I signed up through a modeling agency called cam cash daily so I could get paid daily. Everything was going smooth they use Western Union to transfer funds. But apparently over the last week and a half they switched who makes the wire transfers. It threw a wrench in the plans so bad I had to get a different bank, however I still have not gotten paid Successfully since October 14. They’re not disputing what they owe me, and every day that goes by they owe more And I posted this under stream it because this modeling agency works exclusively with streammate. Is anyone else having this issue? Any of my US models? Thank you so much

Reactions: MonaMonet
Hey girls, this is my first post. I’ve been doing this since August and I’ve been doing really well I hit the ground running basically, I signed up through a modeling agency called cam cash daily so I could get paid daily. Everything was going smooth they use Western Union to transfer funds. But apparently over the last week and a half they switched who makes the wire transfers. It threw a wrench in the plans so bad I had to get a different bank, however I still have not gotten paid Successfully since October 14. They’re not disputing what they owe me, and every day that goes by they owe more And I posted this under stream it because this modeling agency works exclusively with streammate. Is anyone else having this issue? Any of my US models? Thank you so much
It has been fixed for some time now, no issues since they have switched

• Hugs
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.