AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Con aka Camming Con May 31 to June 3 - Any you attending

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People need to not schedule events during whitewater season.......

Might be sending a surrogate. I've got business in Florida and if I went, I'd probably remain down there until 2017......Which......It's rafting season next month, so that ain't happening.

I noticed you never seem to post in the models only section, but it may be worthwhile if you want to reach out to more of the cam girls. Some don't spend much, if any, time in the public sections of the forum.

I noticed you never seem to post in the models only section, but it may be worthwhile if you want to reach out to more of the cam girls. Some don't spend much, if any, time in the public sections of the forum.

If this post is in the wrong section then please move it.

I just posted this here because I thought it was most appropriate.

Reactions: Xxpinkylooxx
If this post is in the wrong section then please move it.

I just posted this here because I thought it was most appropriate.
No no, it's fine here, it's just that you don't seem to ever utilize the models only section and there's actually a busier interaction between the other cam girls in there on most days. And also, when it comes to public appearances and conventions, a lot of models feel more comfortable replying out of the prying eyes of the public.

So if you wanted members replies this is a perfect spot for it, but if you'd like more replies from the fellow cam girls, next time give the MO section a shot. Drop in and say hello in the DMP or something too! :)

I have no idea what DMP means.
Hehe, the first sign you haven't been around the models only section much! Maybe it's for the best, many ACF girls have an addiction to that thread... it's more of a camaraderie-fest though, and it does seem you're here for strictly business, so I'll stop bothering you about it now.

Reactions: curvyredhead
Hehe, the first sign you haven't been around the models only section much! Maybe it's for the best, many ACF girls have an addiction to that thread... it's more of a camaraderie-fest though, and it does seem you're here for strictly business, so I'll stop bothering you about it now.

I was asking because I do not know the site lingo you guys have created here. If there was a welcome tour maybe I would be there more often. This place isn't the easiest to navigate. so to explore this place on your own can feel a little isolating.

I might appear more about business because I've been in it for 13 years and I am in a place where I need to transition out of it.

I was asking because I do not know the site lingo you guys have created here. If there was a welcome tour maybe I would be there more often. This place isn't the easiest to navigate. so to explore this place on your own can feel a little isolating.

I might appear more about business because I've been in it for 13 years and I am in a place where I need to transition out of it.

Minnie, just click here: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/categories/models-only.17/ That's the first step into the Models Only world. There, you can choose if you want to see threads dedicated solely to a specific site or more 'fun' random things. This section is one of the best areas to just relax, let your hair down, and hang out with other girls.

Minnie, just click here: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/categories/models-only.17/ That's the first step into the Models Only world. There, you can choose if you want to see threads dedicated solely to a specific site or more 'fun' random things. This section is one of the best areas to just relax, let your hair down, and hang out with other girls.

Yup and the DMP is like our watercooler thread. It's a monster..so i only pop in there occasionally when I can, I don't try to keep up with every post on there. But basically it stands for "daily model pondering' - you'll see it in the top a lot if you browse by 'new posts' like i do. It's a place to go and chat and say whatever is on your mind, without worrying about starting a new thread for it.

I promise we're not out to isolate you minnie :) Come say hi!

No no, it's fine here, it's just that you don't seem to ever utilize the models only section and there's actually a busier interaction between the other cam girls in there on most days. And also, when it comes to public appearances and conventions, a lot of models feel more comfortable replying out of the prying eyes of the public.

So if you wanted members replies this is a perfect spot for it, but if you'd like more replies from the fellow cam girls, next time give the MO section a shot. Drop in and say hello in the DMP or something too! :)

Do you mean the prying public eyes you want to pay you for your services?

Do you mean the prying public eyes you want to pay you for your services?
Regarding the topic of cam girls going to public events/conventions: I mean out of the prying eyes of people who may pose threat/harm/annoyance to models who don't want to publicize their location.

Did you have some ulterior motive for making this comment/question?

Regarding the topic of cam girls going to public events/conventions: I mean out of the prying eyes of people who may pose threat/harm/annoyance to models who don't want to publicize their location.

Did you have some ulterior motive for making this comment/question?

Not at all, it just struck me as a tad rude to call members prying public. If that is not what you meant I apologise but I am sure you can see how it's interpreted as such?

Not at all, it just struck me as a tad rude to call members prying public. If that is not what you meant I apologise but I am sure you can see how it's interpreted as such?
No, sorry, I think you're really reaching there. I find it more rude that you tried to call me out on such a minor thing.

Besides, there are members who will openly admit to being "nosy" about some of the secret things they think go on in the models only section. ;)

No, sorry, I think you're really reaching there. I find it more rude that you tried to call me out on such a minor thing.

Besides, there are members who will openly admit to being "nosy" about some of the secret things they think go on in the models only section. ;)

I don't think I was rude at all.

There's nothing rude about it. What she's saying is that there are certain things that some models are more comfortable speaking about freely when it's in a Models Only area. Topics such as "What to do when you're on your period...who's attending such and such event in Las Vegas...etc." When you see new threads on here that are getting hardly any responses, a lot of times I feel like it's because models would've been more comfortable discussing those things in more detail in the Models Only section. And members don't need to be hearing all about cam girls' "secrets." It doesn't matter whether you're paying for our services or not. Lol.

Last edited:
There's nothing rude about it. What she's saying is that there are certain things that some models are more comfortable speaking about freely when it's in a Models Only area. Topics such as "What to do when you're on your period...who's attending such and such event in Las Vegas...etc." When you see new threads on here that are getting hardly any responses, a lot of times I feel like it's because models would've been more comfortable discussing those things in more detail in the Models Only section. And members don't need to be hearing all about cam girls' "secrets." It doesn't matter whether you're paying for our services or not. Lol.

Different strikes for different folks. I found it a tad rude, others don't and that is what makes the world great.

Different strikes for different folks. I found it a tad rude, others don't and that is what makes the world great.

Different strokes, you mean?

It feels like you are completely missing the actual point... But maybe you're not? Being upset about her informing the OP that many models might not reply out here seems very odd.
I mean, you are aware that just any ol' person, account holding or not can read all of this right, right? Similar to MFC rooms, not just posting/chatting members are hearing or seeing what's said. For every person that posts I would guess 1000+ are just reading as a guest. Not considering the sheer volume of unseen/unheard watchers and readers is not a smart move for models.

So yes, many people are in fact prying eyes. And some models know they have prying eyes that they don't want to post publicly because of.
Get it? #notallmembers Geeze

It feels like you are completely missing the actual point... But maybe you're not? Being upset about her informing the OP that many models might not reply out here seems very odd.
I mean, you are aware that just any ol' person, account holding or not can read all of this right, right? Similar to MFC rooms, not just posting/chatting members are hearing or seeing what's said. For every person that posts I would guess 1000+ are just reading as a guest. Not considering the sheer volume of unseen/unheard watchers and readers is not a smart move for models.

So yes, many people are in fact prying eyes. And some models know they have prying eyes that they don't want to post publicly because of.
Get it? #notallmembers Geeze

It struck me as a little rude, I'm allowed to feel that way. Jesus, mountain, here's that mole hill you were looking for.

It struck me as a little rude, I'm allowed to feel that way. Jesus, mountain, here's that mole hill you were looking for.
You called the owner of the site rude for looking out for the OP based on truth and reality while simultaneously insinuating she was saying something she was in no way saying... so thanks for letting me borrow your shovel, I guess? Excuse me for attempting to help you understand it wasn't an insult or attack on members as a whole or in some cases, members at all.

I can think of two different models just off hand who have pre-cam days, real life stalkers who have found their cam life and continued to follow them through that. So seriously, it's ok. No one is calling you names. It's just a reality that prying eyes exist in this community and it has nothing to do with you. Understanding this will make your life as a cam viewer significantly more enjoyable. Knowledge is power yo.

Here's your shovel back.

I will be attending. If anyone wants to have a meeting i'd be happy to sit down and answer any questions about Chaturbate.

You going to be attending the Adult Webcam Conference / Awards in Vegas this year? Chaturbate has been great partners, and I wouldn't mind shaking the hands of the people behind the scenes and opening up some dialogues on how we can help each other even more.

esides, there are members who will openly admit to being "nosy" about some of the secret things they think go on in the models only section. ;)

I'm only in it for the recipes. A model once told me she posted her grandma's recipe for Chocolate Berry Biscuit Bombs in the models only section. Then she wouldn't share it with me. It's been killing me ever since!
argh.gif

She hinted it had Nutella in it. I think you understand my frustration now. :sweating:

Ha ha ha ha wow. Can you say Over Reaction?

Ok, I'm done, thought this was a cool place but Teep Meee is alive and well everywhere.

I believe everyone in here is saying overreaction to every post you make. Sorry you don't like it here because you're determined to find fault/selfishness with everything models post. But I hope you enjoy whatever else you find to kill your time. Maybe check out some bodybuilding forums or pokemon forums instead. Those links are full of some pretty good drama, where people tend to eat that shit up. Best of luck to you, and sayonara!

This guy just reminds me of my best friend in highschool. She could make ANYTHING into a fat joke (she was overweight), so we'd challenge her. Us: "Lava lamp" Her: "Oh, it's all jiggly and moves slow and oily. Like me." Us: "Scarf" Her: "Oh, you like to think of us when you get cold. Cause we're always warm and soft and snuggly." (She was better at this than I am while thinking of comparisons. Imagine really funny answers here.) The good news about this game, it made on-lookers start to realize that someone can be 'fat' and still be sexy, hilarious, self-confident, and fucking awesome. It's the same with you, Bandog. I hope you can realize that camgirls can want to receive tips for their services while also being humans with real thoughts, emotions, interests, and talents. But whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.