AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Girl on Ankle monitor

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Would it turn you off if a camgirl was wearing an ankle monitor?

• Yes

• No

• Depends on why she was wearing it

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
Would it put you off? Be honest...

A friend of mine is thinking about getting back into camming, seems like just the right job for her, sense she needs to be able to work from home lol. But she has reservations about doing it, and people seeing her ankle monitor.
Do you think it's a good idea? Do you think she may even be able to use it to her advantage? Thoughts??? Anyone???

She could always wear leg warmers and keep her ankle off cam.
If she wants to play it up, Id be really, really cautious. Im not sure what kind of attention that would draw or what kind of public records there are about arrests and things like that.

More like turn-ON
She wouldn't be the first.
I think it's awesome. It could even work as a clips4sale store too... that's not easy content to get. It's not like anyone could create it.;) You'd get my patronage

Last edited:
If I were her I'd cover it up, otherwise that's gonna be the only thing anyone wants to talk about while she's on cam trying to get paid for sexy things. Details of criminal activity probably aren't the best discussed on such a platform.

Last edited:
I think that your friend should go for it. I mean it could open the door to a new kind of niche. If people will pay to see chubbly bubbles eat or to see grown men in diapers, they will pay to see a hot chick with an ankle bracelet. Your friend just needs to find the right site for her particular niche and she will be okay.

If she's on a site like streammate and is sitting at a desk or on her bed no one would even see it- So I highly disagree with Guy- There's a HUGE market for girls like this (especially on clips4sale) she could make so many sprained ankle clips and do cool stuff with it. I say go for it!!! Also there are girls on streammate who are non nude and focus on Domme stuff so she could do that as well and no one would even know either (same goes for c4s) A lot of my FemDom videos are straight on from my boobs up. Also she could get cute leg warmers if she was worried someone would see it. When I was on SM I wouldn't even take my pants off half the time because when using a dido u don't need to see my feet or ankles.

I cammed when I had an ankle bracelet on (serving a jail sentence on house arrest for disorderly conduct/drunk in public) and it was fine. I just tried to keep my ankle out of view for the most part. Once in a while I slipped up and would let my ankle into the camera's view and guys would ask about it. I ignored them unless they were a tipper-if they were a tipper I just PM'ed them and said "Oh, I was a naughty girl" but didn't say why I was on it, and then changed the subject :) She might as well do it if she's stuck at home anyway, but yeah, I agree with Amber about keeping her ankle out of view, otherwise that will be all guys want to talk about.

One more thing-I would make sure that whatever she's on the ankle bracelet for doesn't have any rules against her camming (they shouldn't, it's perfectly legal, but you never know). I didn't have any rules against camming, but the cops would come over and make random visits to me 2-3 times a week and I didn't want to be in the middle of a private show when the cops came over lol. The cops always came over in the morning and I cammed at night, so that worked out well.

Definitely go for it, the ankle bracelet may draw attention but as long as she is okay with that attention and is either willing to play along in conversation or willing to tell people she doesn't want to talk about it then it's no big deal. It could be a huge kink for some people, so she could always use it as a fetish piece.

If she decides to try camming I'd say the smartest thing for her to do is own it. Have her get an old time prisoner costume, or a sexy version of it. Maybe some handcuffs, tie a black balloon to her leg to look like a prisoners ball and chain. Have fun with it for awhile and make it part of a schtick. It would defuse the situation to where people initially coming into her room wouldn't even think about the ankle monitor. They will ask later, but by then hopefully she's already made an impression on them.

prison 01.jpg prison 02.jpg prison 03.jpg prison 04.jpg prison 05.jpg

Attachments

• prison 06.jpg
    prison 06.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 3
  • prison 07.jpg
    prison 07.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 4
I will say I'm not turned on or off by it in anyway. And it could make for a good talking piece and show gimmick. But, as mentioned above it would eventually be a beacon for trolls and non regulars. Sort of like a model with a name tattooed on her body probably gets asked who is that like 15 times a day.

I would say it would probably work best for her near the end of the sentence. Just to cut down on the potential constant questions about it.

I would say that while she's wearing it she shouldn't cam unless she can cover it up.

Some members really like to encourage girls to do shots or drinks, and seeing an ankle monitor will probably prompt them to do that further and likewise encourage her. Unless she can do fake shots of course. But eh, for her well being, maybe it's best to wait.

Personally, I think that it would be easy to just never show it, especially if she works on a site like SM where it's typical to sit at a desk. I think if she shows it a lot or plays it up, guys would get nosy and try to find her record.

Yeah, when I masturbate on SM, my position consists of rolling my chair back far enough for my pussy to be about mid-frame, and slinging one leg over the corresponding chair arm while keeping the other foot on the floor to keep myself from spinning as I fap. If she were to keep her ankle-braceleted foot on the floor in this manner, nobody would ever know she has it.

Personally that's not something I'd worry about too much. The chances of finding a criminal record are really high...around one in 68 million high in fact.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...-have-criminal-records-more-population-france

Saying its 1 in 68 million chances of finding a record is kind of a misnomer don't you think? Especially considering the obsessive and weird measures some members go to find personal information about a model. You can never be too careful.

My previous reply was from my point of view, but was thinking of your friend with this one.

A model I came to like very much was in and out of jail, drug offenses, stealing, and violence. It is highly possible she is back in prison right now, haven't seen her in a while.
Your friend should not chase being someone like her, she just never learned to adjust too well to something else, it really is no way to live. Should your friend do well with camming, it may be something she can maintain her freedom for, so tell her to go for it, the ankle bracelet or not, anything new is worth a try.

Reactions: LexieBlair
The adorable looking troll above me is right.

If your friend does really good at camming, this is something that can grow into a career. Almost everyone on this board knows how hard it is to find a good paying vanilla job in this economy and we definitely know it is even harder when you got a criminal record. Your friend just needs to find her niche and work at it and grow a great fanbase and then she will never have to worry about being broke again. Your friend just needs to keep her nose clean and stay out of trouble and stay on the grind and she will be cool. If your friend is smart, she knows that there is a better way to be in this world than going to prison all the time. Hell, you got people who make good incomes alone from selling their videos on places like clips4sale. You can make money while you sleep. I heard from one gal on another board that she makes at least $2200 a month from clips4sale but that comes from working around the clock and being consistent and constantly updating your content. If your friend really wants to work in this section of the adult industry, she is not alone. There are people on this board who will give your friend lots of advice and there are so many manuals and tips that your friend can read and that would help her become more successful. Just because your friend has a record doesn't mean she still can't have the life she wants. If your friend wants to bring partners into her videos and into camming, that will double her income. Your friend just needs to get the male talent to sign a 2257 form and be over 18 and have a negative STD test and then all systems go! Tell your friend to keep shooting for the stars because the sky is the limit in our industry. :)

Reactions: BrieLovexo
Well she actually already has an account on MFC, and she's cammed before (although it wasn't for very long, and it was a couple of years ago). So this is all still a bit new to her, and she's kind of nervous. But I know if she gives it a chance, and she starts doing well, this will open up a whole new world for her. I know it did for me. The thing that makes her the most nervous is that she's really not too computer savvy. But I told her I'd help her and walk her through how the browser software works and all that good stuff again.
Oh and I just wanted to say thank you for all of your helpful input, it because of her reading what everyone had to say in this thread that she's excited about giving camming another try.
BTW I told her that if she does decide to play up the ankle monitor shtick, not to tell anyone why she's wearing it unless they tip, lol.

wow it really has been 5 years... what a trip. Man how time flies.

Status
Not open for further replies.