AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry everyone didnt coddle you and give you criticism in a way you'd like.

It sounds like this plan is a club for selected members to give the model they choose $100 a month. Wouldn't it be better for models to nominate themselves rather than someone else? What if the model doesn't want to be a part of the nomination. I don't know if I would feel ok if someone that I've never met, on the internet at that put me up for nomination, one that I may not even want to participate.

I guess I'm a little confused by this whole business plan as I don't really see how it would benefit me as a web model. I know you stated that it's not based on cam score or rank, but that's exactly what it is but in a different format. There are models, there are nominations, there is a prize, there is one winner, and many losers.

I understand this is a beginning concept and you want to give recognition to the awesome cam models, but it sounds heavily like a contest, one that only benefits one model.

On another note, if you are willing to spend $100 at minimum for one model monthly, I can tell you that tipping that amount with a description showing your appreciation for the model's hard work will make the model's hard worked hours feel well deserved.

Maintaining a friendly environment is not something I have any interest in doing.

I understand what you're saying and I certainly have respect for that. However, to be effective you're going to need to establish a presence for those who care enough to identify all the undesirables. If you were try to do it alone, it would be an almost impossible task, because there are so many undesirables out there. Certainly not an easy task.

This intrigues me. Could you possibly give me an example of what you mean?

One of the problems with scammers and undesirables is that many of them know how to seek out information on the Internet. So those scammers are probably going to find your site and attempt to put it in disarray. A lot of times you can fend them off with good practices, but there are some that are exceptionally clever and think outside of the box.

There's also the problem of people who aren't necessarily tech savvy, but still find your site. If there is any open dialogue through the site, even through social media, you could end up with a complete mess. I'll just share one example from my own experience. Shortly after the biker gang violence in Waco earlier this year, I had some info related to the incident posted on one of my sites, and it was in line with the deputy sheriff's report who was handling the investigation. Of course, members of the biker gang found the site, and then they were posting hate garbage all over my site, since they did not agree with what was being reported. Needless to say, it was an all day project fending them off, and it was very tiring. Part of this was because what they were doing had to be diffused or it would've continued to spill over into other areas, and then it would've been even more of a hassle. The thing to keep in mind is that you have no idea when it's coming, and when it does happen, you have to act almost immediately. Hope this was helpful and please feel free to ask questions if you would like to know more. Glad to share. :)

This thread is getting hot and constantly updating. You don't need to respond to my response. I just wanted to point out a few of my concerns as a web model and an alternative to show recognition. Best of luck to you!

The actual point is trying to lift up models who care about the industry, and helping them to be recognized when most people may not even know their cam room exists.

You say this, and that One of the major features of the site will be about model recognition based on user experience but you haven't really explained how you are going to accomplish that or what it looks like.

I get that users can nominate models (but if they are unrecognized who will nominated them??) and that a panel will vote to choose a winner but other than that... How are you going to help relatively unknown models get recognized? What kind of voting criteria will be used? What is this "user experience" you speak of? What is the point of a model adding their (non-nude) photos to the site? Is the goal of this site to help promote less-well known camgirls (and if so, how are you going to ensure that it isn't the more well-known models that end up winning the prize/getting the most recognition/benefitting from whatever it is you offer)?

So sorry everyone didnt coddle you and give you criticism in a way you'd like.

I don't need to be coddled, but a little bit of courtesy goes a long way. Look at it this way, if I went into your cam room and started saying everything you did was terrible and sucked, you would probably ban me. (If I'm not banned already :haha:). Why? Because it's not cool in any sense. The thing is when people try to project negativity on another person, there are actually people who buy into the hype whether it is true or not. Now I like to exaggerate things sometimes to make a point. So suppose I did this, and I ran out someone who really would've been an asset to your room with my comments? And let's even suppose you needed that member/tipper in your room because "you've gots bills to pay." Well I have already done you a disservice and messed up something that may have been the difference between you putting food on the table or not. It has nothing to do with whether or not you want to be coddled. The same goes for me, or anybody else, who tries to do something innovative or kind for another. You're making them out to be Frankenstein, and then everybody wants to come along and try to burn them.

On another note, if you are willing to spend $100 at minimum for one model monthly, I can tell you that tipping that amount with a description showing your appreciation for the model's hard work will make the model's hard worked hours feel well deserved.

$100 would've been the minimum commitment, but most likely more. I kept it at that because I like always keep my word and if I said some ridiculous number it might have been hit and miss. Also, this would've allowed for me to contribute to a model who I may have never even known about, which could of course lead to tipping in the future. However, it wasn't supposed to be about just me or what I choose to do. But hey, if people aren't interested, then I'm fine and dandy with it. No big deal. It would've just been nice if people were a bit more understanding and friendly about it.

Also, what's happening to me isn't necessarily fair, because everybody is trying to tell me my thinking is mucked up, instead of simply saying something like, "Thanks for caring enough to attempt something like this, but I don't think it's a good idea." The point being, I'm being shown no appreciation for caring even if the idea is a fail.
Nu fi descurajat

I'll be honest, I don't know (or care) if you actually care. And even if I knew for a fact you sincerely cared, I still wouldn't appreciate you for it.

But you are putting yourself out there in front of a community that can, on occasion, be "less than forgiving". That I can appreciate.
I understand what you're saying and I certainly have respect for that. However, to be effective you're going to need to establish a presence for those who care enough to identify all the undesirables. If you were try to do it alone, it would be an almost impossible task, because there are so many undesirables out there. Certainly not an easy task.
Effective, in this case, is not identifying all the undesirables. That is an impossible task.

If I could merely channel some of the irritation I sometimes feel into something more productive (or less destructive) than holes in sheetrock, then I would consider it a smashing success.
One of the problems with scammers and undesirables is that...
Hope this was helpful and please feel free to ask questions if you would like to know more. Glad to share. :)
Indeed it was. Thanks much for sharing that.

Is there even any demand for something like this from a users perspective? How are you going to advertise to members to drive traffic to get your desired result? I honestly cant imagine 99% of mfc users frequenting a site like this, its not hard to find models using just the filter features on the site

You say this, and that One of the major features of the site will be about model recognition based on user experience but you haven't really explained how you are going to accomplish that or what it looks like.

I get that users can nominate models (but if they are unrecognized who will nominated them??) and that a panel will vote to choose a winner but other than that... How are you going to help relatively unknown models get recognized? What kind of voting criteria will be used? What is this "user experience" you speak of? What is the point of a model adding their (non-nude) photos to the site? Is the goal of this site to help promote less-well known camgirls (and if so, how are you going to ensure that it isn't the more well-known models that end up winning the prize/getting the most recognition/benefitting from whatever it is you offer)?

There are always nice people out there, so you never know. The idea of the panel was just so that the model with the 30,000 cam score wouldn't have an advantage over the model with the 30 cam score. She may be just as awesome, and at least a platform would exist to identify her if someone cared to share. As far as voting, a lot of it would've been driven by how a model impacted a member or another model. For example, maybe someone tipped you their last 20 tokens, and you still made them feel welcome in your room, while also including them in your room activities, or maybe a model took the time to say "hi" to someone without them having to say "hi" first, and made them want to come back and visit again. The thing is, there were a lot of possibilities. Also, the point of photos is that it's sometimes nice to know put a face with an experience. For example, I can now identify what I know about "Caireen" with what she says in the forum. I don't have to see you naked in this forum, to make the connection, and I don't think you having a clothed avatar devalues you in any way. Also, it wasn't limited to a lesser known models being acknowledged. It was more along the lines of recognizing those that are a credit to the cam modeling profession. Thanks for sharing your concerns.

There are always nice people out there, so you never know. The idea of the panel was just so that the model with the 30,000 cam score wouldn't have an advantage over the model with the 30 cam score. She may be just as awesome, and at least a platform would exist to identify her if someone cared to share. As far as voting, a lot of it would've been driven by how a model impacted a member or another model. For example, maybe someone tipped you their last 20 tokens, and you still made them feel welcome in your room, while also including them in your room activities, or maybe a model took the time to say "hi" to someone without them having to say "hi" first, and made them want to come back and visit again. The thing is, there were a lot of possibilities. Also, the point of photos is that it's sometimes nice to know put a face with an experience. For example, I can now identify what I know about "Caireen" with what she says in the forum. I don't have to see you naked in this forum, to make the connection, and I don't think you having a clothed avatar devalues you in any way. Also, it wasn't limited to a lesser known models being acknowledged. It was more along the lines of recognizing those that are a credit to the cam modeling profession. Thanks for sharing your concerns.

But you still aren't making much sense. How would the panel know that a particular model impacted a member in a specific way? The only way I can see if would be if members submitted testimonials about models, but even in that case, the more recognized models would have more member interaction and therefore more members to submit a positive testimonial.

Like, I still don't understand how your site would work. Of course there are always nice people out there.

justjoinedtopost

Thanks for your honesty about caring and not caring. I don't expect everybody to give a hoot, but it's always nice when someone does. No problem though.

And with channeling irritation, I do the same. Part of the reason I even considered this is because I like having lots of projects to keep myself busy with. That way I can move between tasks, and don't end up sitting in front of a tv all day eating potato chips.

Is there even any demand for something like this from a users perspective? How are you going to advertise to members to drive traffic to get your desired result? I honestly cant imagine 99% of mfc users frequenting a site like this, its not hard to find models using just the filter features on the site

Yes, apparently more so than with models. I've made quite a few friends over the years with MFC members, who are not models, and a lot of them are extremely passionate about wanting others to be supportive of their favorite model(s). Also, driving traffic is easy. The main concern is usually keeping the site ready so that when the traffic does come, people aren't bouncing off the site. In addition to social media, there are some awesome ways to do this, but I'm going to limit what I say about this at this time because it can leverage other sites that it's not in my personal interest to leverage. Plus, even with social media there are some innovative ways to drive numbers, but it's easy to get lost in it as well. One of the mistakes people make is they focus more on promoting individual posts, rather than making retention their primary focus, but there is also an art to doing that efficiently. Thanks for the question and feedback.

Instead why dont you take the $100 and ask people to submit a model who has a lower camscore/rank (so is less recognized) who has impacted them in a positive way. When they do, draw a raffle and give away that $100 as a tip.

If your intention is to provide exposure and 'lift up' models who are struggling to get recognition you'd need to limit the models that can be involved. Otherwise it will simply be a popularity contest.

Also - re the responses you're getting. If you came into a models room and started saying she sucked that would like going to a performance and HECKLING the performer.

What you did is walked into a place where open discussion and debate is encouraged. And you don't seem to like it when that happens.

A forum is a place where its apropriate to offer constructive criticism. A cam room is not. Your pitch has recieved a large amount of constructive critique. You have a REALLY odd way of interacting on this forum and it may be rubbing people the wrong way a bit. I've seen you be rude enough to respond to another person to say you didn't understand their post without giving them the courtesy of watching the video which was the entire content of the post. That's a pretty bizarre thing to do.

If it's just that you want to be told by every single response that you're a nice guy for wanting to do something nice.. that's more than common courtesy.

Last edited:
This whole thread is confusing. Maybe my reading comprehension isn't what it once was, but the series of events seems to be thus...

• Dood proposes taking the time and effort to set up a (admittedly somewhat confusing) website in which cam girls are nominated to take part in a monthly competition in which - with those models' blessing, presumably - they're promoted via pic sets, and have the chance to win $100 out of dood's own pocket
  • Idea is met with derision
  • Dood is compelled to then argue why cam girls should want such a site when they're telling him they categorically do not want it
It might not be the best or most original idea in the world but I get the sense that KOTJ74 is just trying (maaaaaaaybe a teeny bit too hard) to do something he views as helpful for a few models each month. I don't see any problem with it, so long as the nominated models are only featured with their full approval and blessing. Best case scenario: they win $100 and if they're lucky, they might get a small traffic bump in the short term. Worst case scenario: absolutely nothing changes and they don't win $100.
That said, if your idea is being met with a mix of contempt and confusion, then maybe you'd be better served just tipping an extra $100 to the models who you enjoy, rather than trying to convince folk that, despite their protestations, they really do want a site like the one you're proposing, KOTJ74.

But you still aren't making much sense. How would the panel know that a particular model impacted a member in a specific way? The only way I can see if would be if members submitted testimonials about models, but even in that case, the more recognized models would have more member interaction and therefore more members to submit a positive testimonial.

Like, I still don't understand how your site would work. Of course there are always nice people out there.

Thanks! Glad to know I don't make any sense.:haha:

But to answer your question, the submission would have to be either a written testimonial, as you mentioned, or a video. But either way there has to be a limitation on content as to keep things fair.

As far as certain models getting recognized more, sure it's going to happen. If someone's on one hour a day, and someone else is on eight hours, of course the person that is on longer is going to get tons more exposure. Furthermore, the intent was never to exclude popular models who are more than likely doing this full-time. And like I mentioned in the original post, there could be more categories for winning, but of course that would've been dependent on participation. For example, selecting both an experienced model and a new model for a given month. The sky is the limit and there is always an evolution that occurs in something like this. The main thing would've been developing a presence and then continually refining it as time progressed as to be beneficial to as many as possible. Also, establishing the resources that are available so that a workable site is available for launch, and so that it is sustainable in the long run. If I limit something to my own resources, of course it's going to be minimized a bit until others understand the vision and wish to be a part of it. If not, delete, delete, delete.:rofl:

Yes, apparently more so than with models. I've made quite a few friends over the years with MFC members, who are not models, and a lot of them are extremely passionate about wanting others to be supportive of their favorite model(s).

I get this, but your answering a question different than the one i asked. Everyone wants more people to support models they like, but is there a population of users on MFC that has a hard enough time finding rooms they enjoy spending time and tokens in that they would use a site like this to discover new models?

• Helpful!
Reactions: Gen
Everyone here is telling you how dumb your idea is and you keep arguing that this is what the cam community needs. Nobody even buys pictures anymore. Most anyone can go onto MFC and look at a models gallery FOR FREE. Your not allowing nudes so theres no benefit to us explicit models for using your service. Girls have twitter/tumblr where they do post nudes *and non nudes* so there will be nothing to appeal to members or models. What model REALLY will fight for $100? do you have more than 10 girls who even want to join? I highly doubt it . You are not going to listen even though there are 2 pages of people telling you your idea sucks.

Might as well make it and then watch it fail since you are not listening to any advice here.

Miss Lollipop,

- I don't do it that way because it was never intended to be limited to the "struggling model." Don't you believe that some of the models that put in more time and energy deserve extra acknowledgement as well? Furthermore, if you had 2000 peeps in your room and we all saw you on cam rescuing a box of puppies from a burning building, I would say that would be more recognizable, than Miss_KOTJ with 3 people in her room showing off her Garfield tattoos.

- I don't heckle models (intentionally). It was merely an example to make a point.

- I am fine with debate, but it's not debate or web etiquette when everybody starts dog piling someone for suggesting something.

- I appreciate that you are willing to try to dialogue, but please don't generalize or pretend to know how I think. I tend to draw a line at the point, and may get short with you, when I would really rather try to get along and possibly just agree to disagree.

- I didn't watch the video at first because I was extremely tired and didn't know how long it was. I also clarified later on that I watched the video loop several times afterwards and got a chuckle out of it.

- No I don't need to be told that I am a nice guy after every response, but I also don't like to be criminalized either.

Me: "Hey, I've got an idea that I would like to try and implement"
Random person: "You idea is stupid, you don't know what you're doing, and it will never work"
Me: Oh, well thanks for telling me I suck. Good day. :)

- I don't expect everybody to like me, but it's not fair to expect the worst of me, especially when I haven't had a chance to try to explain things further. I also eluded to this in the OP, because a project like this is a TON of work and it would take hours to write up a proper summary.

Dood,

- It may have been confusing to some, but that can be true of anything. If you tried to explain knitting or crocheting to me, I wouldn't get it.

- It wasn't about whether everybody liked it or not. My problem is when others treat others like dirt without taking the time to understand.

- I wasn't arguing. I was responding to questions people had. Do you honestly believe I'm going to spend a ton of hours building something that nobody is interested in? Of course not. However, just because one of two people don't like an idea, doesn't mean you shouldn't explore a bit further. If I recall, shortly afterwards I said something about not having a problem with forgetting about it.

Thanks for sharing your perspective though.

- I don't do it that way because it was never intended to be limited to the "struggling model." Don't you believe that some of the models that put in more time and energy deserve extra acknowledgement as well? Furthermore, if you had 2000 peeps in your room and we all saw you on cam rescuing a box of puppies from a burning building, I would say that would be more recognizable, than Miss_KOTJ with 3 people in her room showing off her Garfield tattoos.

You said the purpose was to LIFT models and you talked about girls who can't get people in their room. If your purpose is to reward models for time and effort, it wont be able to do that AND lift up models who have *no* one in their room. It will turn into a popularity contest and the girls who already have large established fanbases will obliterate the girls who dont. No matter who is putting in time and energy.

- I don't heckle models (intentionally). It was merely an example to make a point.
I never said you did. I was disproving your point. Your point was that it would be rude to criticize someone in a cam room, and you're right.. This isn't a camroom, and normal forum etiquette says that when you pitch an idea, you'll receive honest feedback.

-
I am fine with debate, but it's not debate or web etiquette when everybody starts dog piling someone for suggesting something
NO one is dog piling you. Some people think your entire idea is shit. Some people just dont understand it. and some people think some of it is ok but some of it wont work. That's called feedback.

- I didn't watch the video at first because I was extremely tired and didn't know how long it was. I also clarified later on that I watched the video loop several times afterwards and got a chuckle out of it.

Then the polite thing to do would have been to simply wait till you could watch it before replying.

- No I don't need to be told that I am a nice guy after every response, but I also don't like to be criminalized either.
Did i miss where someone suggested you be jailed for this suggestion? LOL?
You got FEEDBACK. Some really helpful feedback! use it!

-
I don't expect everybody to like me, but it's not fair to expect the worst of me, especially when I haven't had a chance to try to explain things further. I also eluded to this in the OP, because a project like this is a TON of work and it would take hours to write up a proper summary.

I dont expect anything of you. I just wanted to explain why some of the feedback you were getting was getting tense. Simply put, there's a lot of things you're doing that seem to be annoying or simply confusing. So you're alienating people.

I want to be clear im not typing this with malice.. or with the intent of dogpiling anyone. I'm hoping you find it helpful, if you don't..then I guess i failed.

Maybe what I attempted wasn't appealing to you, but it may have made a huge difference to someone else.

. :)

And what exactly is that again?

No seriously my post wasn't Telling you it's a bad idea as much as asking questions about exactly what the idea was, because I'm pretty sure the very basic information was lost in the overflow of information.

Maybe it's been better explaied now but like, I don't actually get the core of what what your proposing is so you might want to explain more simply

Sometimes I feel bad for the members who can't just sit back and relax and enjoy their cam girls from the comforts of their chair/bed/sofa without some random lightbulb moment making them think they should jump in and change the (cam) world.

So far you've talked about concept, SEO, being able to maintain copyrights... whilst not being able to adequately describe the site itself, nor understand why people will want to visit.

Good luck with it - but your responses had me smiling. I think you've zero chance in even making it work - but I'll wait for 1st January 2016 to see the results. Good luck.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I read and reread through this forum, and I am still pretty confused, but I'm going to reply to what I think is going on.

1) While your intentions to want to give something back to this community and help a girl out are awesome, I feel like this definitely isn't the best method. You are asking for a LOT of work for a little bit of payback. It will take hours upon hours on your end to build such a site, hours for models to take pictures and submit them (especially if they are nude-models and don't have non-nude photos on hand), time for members to shoot their own videos and send them to you, hours for your panel members to read through testimonies and interact with models to get their own feel, hours upon hours of promoting the website to get enough traffic to bring in attention to get more than a few girls... This is a LOT of time invested in one project, where only one girl gets a little bit of money. But I also admit that I am not a fan of contests like this - I have seen many that have done nothing but breed anger and resentment amongst models, and it's not worth it.

2) If you are dead-set on having a voting system, I don't feel that this will be the most efficient method. And as for only non-nude pictures... I am very confused about that aspect. Your insistence upon non-nude entries feels a bit demeaning to the vast majority of models who are nude... While saying you want everyone to be equal, and you don't want nudity to influence votes? Well... If you are handpicking your panel of judges from a pool of volunteers, why can't you pick a panel of people whom you trust not to let that influence them? By insisting on non-nude, you aren't truly judging these girls by who they are - you are judging them on how you want them to present themselves. If one girl is known for giving the best damn cum-show in the world, why shouldn't she choose a picture that best represents her performance and personality? Whether that shows tits or not?

I applaud your desire to want to make a difference in a girl's cam life, especially those who may not receive as much attention as the more popular girls... But tipping is truly the best thing to help with that. If you take that $100 every month and tip it to a struggling camgirl, her cam score will rise, she will be placed higher in the ranking, which will hopefully get her more attention and more people who can tip, which is a much more beautiful and helpful cycle. Tip a girl. Gather up a group of people who maybe pool together twenty bucks each, and all of you go and make one lucky girl's whole night. Retweet tweets. Retweet pictures. Buy videos. Give kudos to the girls you appreciate and enjoy. That is truly a much better project, in my mind, and a much more positive way to have the impact you are seeking.

Last edited:
Agree. Instagram doesn't let you save pictures but that doesn't stop me from screenshotting them constantly (for the record, mostly my own when I delete the original).

Eh? Right click, view source, search for og:image and then copy/paste url.

Or am I missing something? Seems to work fine for me.

Reactions: Amelia Liddell
I get this, but your answering a question different than the one i asked. Everyone wants more people to support models they like, but is there a population of users on MFC that has a hard enough time finding rooms they enjoy spending time and tokens in that they would use a site like this to discover new models?

I felt I did answer your question. I said "Yes", to your first question which was "close-ended", meaning the answer would be "Yes", "No", or "Maybe." No prob though, if there is more you would like to know, then feel free to ask. Also, it doesn't necessarily matter if people can find certain rooms or not. Of course you can find a nice room if you click on enough of them. However, most people are very experiential, and when people share those experiences, and say, "I had a good experience with such and such", others are usually willing to jump on board.

Everyone here is telling you how dumb your idea is and you keep arguing that this is what the cam community needs. Nobody even buys pictures anymore. Most anyone can go onto MFC and look at a models gallery FOR FREE. Your not allowing nudes so theres no benefit to us explicit models for using your service. Girls have twitter/tumblr where they do post nudes *and non nudes* so there will be nothing to appeal to members or models. What model REALLY will fight for $100? do you have more than 10 girls who even want to join? I highly doubt it . You are not going to listen even though there are 2 pages of people telling you your idea sucks.

Might as well make it and then watch it fail since you are not listening to any advice here.

Sure, think my ideas or dumb. Not losing sleep over it either way. Also, I never said anything about selling pictures. The only thing I mentioned were conceptualization modeling photos, which actually are sold quite often for promoting websites and anything else you can imagine. If I were just to use pre-existing modeling photos, then it would be self-defeating because I couldn't brand them. I would explain this further, but you would probably just tell me I was "stupid" again. :)

Also, if you see so little value in non-nude photos on a site, which may still be slightly provocative, then you're missing an enormous market that is out there. I could mention some sites, but don't see any reason to do that at this time, but the models doing them are making a ton of $$$. The same is true with nudes a lot of times, but not always the case.

As far as the "fighting" or "$100", I don't think you get it. It's not about fighting, and $100 was a minimum, not a maximum threshold. I also explained the reasoning for this later on in the thread.

And with the idea of me failing. If it I did it, which I don't see happening at this point, it wouldn't be hard to promote. I've done this dance a million times and it's not hard to do. The key is having the right players on your team and knowing how to maneuver all the various pieces. Do it everyday and it's E-Z Peazy. :)

Miss Lollipop,

I don't have problem with feedback, but if people don't understand web design and development, marketing, or promotions, then I can only take so much of their feedback into consideration. It's not to belittle anyone, and just like I said a short time ago, this is true for anything. I wouldn't understand crocheting or knitting if that was your thing and you tried to explain it to me.

As far as saying it's not dog piling, I obviously see it from a different perspective. And if people don't like an idea, I have no problem with it on my end, but when they insist that it isn't possible or that I'm crackers for thinking it is, then of course I am going to disagree, because I see a bigger portion of the picture, and know the process to get to the finish line. That doesn't mean I can't press the "abort" button, but to me it's just not cool to try to take someone's idea and make it seem like nothing.

As far as being polite, yes I do agree here. I could've been more polite and I apologize. It really was a random thing and I was tired. In my cases I can be a bit facetious and that was one of those moments, but I did appreciate that individual taking a moment to post it. I thought the video was humorous. :)

Also, I know you didn't suggest that I be thrown in the slammer, but to criminalize something doesn't necessarily mean that. It's more a long the lines of taking what someone has said and make them out to look like they are up to no good, which isn't true for me.

As far as alienating people, yep, probably so. However, I don't like it when people try to put me on the defensive, and would much rather prefer positive dialogue. For example, I thought your post that I am currently responding to was written very well, and I didn't find it offensive or challenging in any way. Thanks.

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
GenXoxo,

Thanks for sharing. I'll be sure to check it out. I've been trying to post in some of the threads of models that I've visited and are really great. Actually, several of them I found out about through here and had a really good time in their room.

k, but if people don't understand web design and development, marketing, or promotions, then I can only take so much of their feedback into consideration.

You assume cam girls dont understand these things, eh? :haha:

You're talking about how you can't take consideration of people who don't understand these things ... but we're cam girls and you're trying to make a cam girl thing. We are giving you feedback about a cam girl thing you're talking about and you have yet to accept any of it- which is a terrible business practice. It may seem we are opinionated .... because camming is essentially our lifeblood. Like it's cool you want to help cam girls and be involved, but why can't you listen to us or actually accept what we say (instead of telling us that we are wrong or not taking things into consideration? No one knows more about the cam industry than the girls in it) and answer our questions?

I felt I did answer your question. I said "Yes", to your first question which was "close-ended", meaning the answer would be "Yes", "No", or "Maybe." No prob though, if there is more you would like to know, then feel free to ask. Also, it doesn't necessarily matter if people can find certain rooms or not. Of course you can find a nice room if you click on enough of them. However, most people are very experiential, and when people share those experiences, and say, "I had a good experience with such and such", others are usually willing to jump on board.

but from what you have said the whole premise of your site is to help promote rooms that might otherwise go unnoticed. For this to work, there has to be a population of users looking for these types of rooms, i.e., users who are not able to otherwise find rooms they are happy to be in. these are your primary customers, not the users promoting rooms they want more tippers in. If i am able to find rooms i like just off of the MFC main page, there is no reason for me to use your site.

Dearest KOTJ74,

I read all of your posts and I agree with everything you said. Your writing style is absolutely breathe taking, so much so in fact, everyone seems be be left in a state of confusion. Your ability to respond well to criticism is bar none.

But your idea sucks dick. Now I'm not talking about your average size dick either. I'm talking massive, new world record for largest mammalian penis here. Now I could go on and tell you the many, many reasons why this is a bad idea, but what is the point.

Best wishes with your future business endeavors. Happy holidays!

I am a cam girl who has been designing and developing websites for 15 years. This idea will not work because there is no idea. There's no business plan. Relying on cross promoting, okay.. but that is very limiting. You also don't need photos from the girls to make a mock site. You can purchase stock photos and add the girls photos in last, after you show them the test. I have read this thread carefully and while I also am thankful you would want to help, how would you gain more money for contests? How are you going to get sponsors? Would I automatically be disqualified if I have a big name? And that doesn't seem fair as well. Not that I really care. Just saying. I also agree that $100 is not enough of an incentive. From a girl who is obsessed with designing, I can promise you that your idea just needs a lot of work before it would be of value to this industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.