AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam-related memes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LilyMarie said:
AmberCutie said:
What is this I don't even

Oh look, I used a meme! ^^ And it isn't an image. Imagine that.

Wikipedia said:
A meme is "an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture"... An Internet meme may take the form of an image, hyperlink, video, picture, website, or hashtag. It may be just a word or phrase, including an intentional misspelling.

There are a lot of people who call any image with text over it a meme, so golden isn't alone. But at least a few people must have thought his attempts were funny, so let's not call in the cavalry over this one, maybe? :)
I know he's not alone in thinking that, but that doesn't make it any more correct. The definition you quoted from wiki is pretty much what I said. :thumbleft:

Btw, it's absolutely not cool that models are taking images from this thread and tweeting them as if they'd made them themselves. :( Kind of a crappy thing to do.

I was one of the models that posted that pic and I never claimed it as mine. Do you cite all the funny pictures you post on twitter? Just curious....
I would like to thank the guy for coming up with that meme (it's funny and it started going viral now) and I hope that certain ppl here can learn to be less uptight and judgemental. Life is too short for that shit man.....

edit: nvm, not worth it.

I did a thing...

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 61
  • s2ij0v.jpg
    s2ij0v.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 61
Status
Not open for further replies.